As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CZ Grain #ad
5 Seeds to Grow, Great Indoor Tropical Plant or Bonsai, Strelitzia Reginae, Bird of Paradise Flower Seeds #adCZ Grain #ad
- Growing tips: place the seeds in a cup of hot water 130 degrees leave for 6-24 hours then plant. The perfect diy gift: for mom, masters, anniversaries, him or her, holidays, housewarming or any other occasion.
Nevertheless, if you are not satisfied with the kit we'll refund you 100% of the money, or your money back! If you struggle with any aspect of the process, no questions asked.
Ideal for beginners, dad, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, and children alike.1 growth performance: our rating speaks for itself! You get authentic Bird of Paradise Flower Seeds.
Use good natural soil loke CZ Grain Soil. See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing indoor bonsai trees. 100% satisfaction guaranteed: love it, don't hesitate to contact us. Bird of paradise: Popular specimen to grow indoors or as bonsai. We promise to help you out until you receive the results that you want.
2. SeedsUA #ad
Bird of Paradise Seeds Strelitzia Royal Perennial Exotic Flowers for Planting Giant Non GMO 3 Seeds #adSeedsUA #ad
- 3 seeds in package. Instruction in english for planting the seeds are INCLUDED. Used for cutting. Heirloom. Non gmO.
3. Makao Beach Trading Co. #ad
HAWAIIAN Bird of Paradise---10 seeds---Comes with the Hawaii Seal of Quality #adMakao Beach Trading Co. #ad
- Widely cultivated for its dramatic flowers. The bird of paradise flower meaning includes joy and paradise, as it is the quintessential tropical flower. All of our hawaiian tropical plants come with planting instructions ready for your green thumb.
Stamp ship to all states. Grown in a no pest certified nursery on the Big Island of Hawaii and comes with AG. Bird of paradise strelitzia Plant Seeds Exotic Tropical Flower Seeds 2 Packs. In temperate areas it is a popular houseplant.
4. 9GreenBox #ad
Orange Bird of Paradise, 9GreenBox, 2 Pack #ad9GreenBox #ad
- 9greenbox offers live Plants - actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown. It’s not advisable for orange bird Paradise in an area that doesn’t drain well, check soil before watering to get your irrigation timed just right.
This plant should be used as a focal point where it can show off its unusual form of beauty with the help of Full sun but seems happiest in part sun or part shade.
This flower symbolized african being exotic and sub-tropical locale, Working well in formal landscapes or more tropical casual design. Orange bird of paradise is originated from south Africa, a nature’s work of art Flower Shaped like birds ready to fly with graceful neck of a crane with thick green- gray leaves.
5. CZ Grain #ad
Bird of Paradise Tree Seeds, Strelitzia nicolai, Great Indoor Plant or Bonsai, 5 Seeds to Grow #adCZ Grain #ad
- Ideal for beginners, and children alike. 5 fresh Seeds. 1 growth performance: our rating speaks for itself! You get authentic Bird of Paradise Seeds. 100% satisfaction guaranteed: love it, if you are not satisfied with the kit we'll refund you 100% of the money, don't hesitate to contact us.
See the excitement in their eyes as they experience growing indoor bonsai trees.
Use good natural soil loke CZ Grain Soil. The perfect diy gift: for mom, holidays, dad, anniversaries, masters, him or her, this is the perfect gift to give on birthdays, housewarming or any other occasion.
Growing tips: place the seeds in a cup of hot water 130 degrees leave for 6-24 hours then plant. Bird of paradise: popular specimen to grow indoors or as bonsai. We promise to help you out until you receive the results that you want. Nevertheless, or your money back! If you struggle with any aspect of the process, no questions asked.
6. Jocadew #ad
Red Bird of Paradise Caesalpinia Pulcherrima Barbados Peacock Flower Jocad 10 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Name: red bird of paradise | other common names: pride of barbados / peacock flower / barbados Flower-fence / Barbados Pride / Paradise Flower / mexican bird of paradise / Dwarf Poinciana | Scientific Name: Caesalpinia Pulcherrima | Color: Red With Some Yellow & Orange Accents.
Red bird of paradise caesalpinia Pulcherrima Barbados Peacock Flower Jocad 10 Seeds.
Plant spacing: 6 - 10' | light requirements: Sun - Part Shade | Soil & Water Preferences: Average - Dry. Plant seeds: indoors weeks before last frost / outdoors after danger of frost | bloom time: summer - All Year Round In Warmer Climates | Hardiness Zone: 8 - 11 & Makes A Good Annual In Cooler Regions | Plant Height: 8 - 12'. Quantity: 10 Seeds.
7. Seedville #ad
5 TROPICAL BIRD OF PARADISE Strelitzia Reginae Flower SeedsComb S/H by Seedville #adSeedville #ad
- Soil / water: Average. This plant actually blooms best in pots so they make an excellent houseplant. Hardiness zone: 9 - 11 Tender Perennial / Houseplant. Bird of paradise has the most stunning blooms i have ever seen! the blooms can measure 6-8” long, and are very long lasting flowers that are shaped like a bird’s head resting atop a 3’ long graceful stalk.
Plant spaciNG: 24". Blooms: fall - Spring. Light requirements: sun - part shade. Plant height: 24 - 48".
8. Discount Hawaiian Gifts #ad
Spring Special, Bird of Paradise Seeds, 1 Pack #adDiscount Hawaiian Gifts #ad
- Includes 1 Package. Grown In Hawaii. Department of Agriculture stamp. Comes from certified Hawaiian nursery. Has proper u. S.