As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed E3 Easy Wave White Spreading Petunia Seeds, Pack of 10 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Earlier blooming than typical easy wave petunias, pure white blossoms non-stop over a longer season, this practically perfect petunia sets masses of showy, fragrant, attracting butterflies and hummingbirds to the garden.
Extremely easy to grow, e3 easy wave white spreading Petunia prefers full sun to light shade and average, well-drained soil. An improved variety, the "extra easy wave, " is a tender perennial Zones 10-11, often grown as an annual, e3 easy wave white spreading petunia, offering spring through summer interest.
The plant gracefully cascades from containers, E3 Easy Wave White Spreading Petunia has an efficient, dome shape; a controlled, and hanging baskets but also makes great edging or groundcover in beds and borders.
Full and lush, tight, window boxes, spreading habit; and manageable vigor. Direct sow petunia seed after the last frost and as soon as the soil is warm in spring, or start seeds indoors 10 to 12 weeks before the last frost and transplant after all threat of frost has passed. It tolerates poor soils, heat, medium moisture, and cold.
2. GardenTrends #ad
Petunia Easy Wave White Pelleted Flower Seed 100 Seeds #adGardenTrends #ad
- Popular, tried-and-true series. Plants grow to 6-12" height and 30-39” spread. Quality seeds: we source all our high quality, non-gmo flower and Vegetable Seeds from The World’s Finest Suppliers. Also available in soft yellow, white, bright red, rosy Dawn, velour velvety dark color blends, Plum Vein, Rose, plum, pink, Silver, and novelty Burgundy Star, blue-violet, Velour Berry.
Fill a garden bed or basket planter beautifully. Each lot of seed is tested for excellent germination by our in-house Certified Seed Lab Technician.
3. GARDEN TRENDS #ad
F1, Pelleted, Pelleted, UNTREATED, UNTREATED, Hybrid Seeds Bred for Beauty and-or Heartiness Seeds, 25 Seeds, Petunia Seeds, Easy Wave White Seeds #adGARDEN TRENDS #ad
- We provide high-quality seeds like we have since 1879. See the description below for specifics on this seed product. Beautiful flowers from great seeds.
4. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Petunia Grandiflora White House Plant Flower Seeds, 250 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. This variety, has large 3 – 4 inch blooms to offer the most eye-appealing color! This pure white Petunia will be glorious in any bed, and an occasional trimming of spent blooms will encourage a continuous, rich well-drained soil, Petunia grandiflora F1, border or container.
Keep the seed moist. Transplant the petunias outdoors after danger of frost has passed and space them 12 inches apart.
Press the seed into the soil but do not cover it. Who doesn’t love colorful petunias planted in their flower beds and baskets? Petunias are probably the most planted annual and are so well-liked for their brilliant colors and long bloom season.
Can be grown as an indoor house plant. Start the seed indoors 6 – 8 weeks before the last expected frost. This 10 inch annual grows in usda zones 3 - 8 with beautiful white flowers. With a temperature of 72 - 76F, germination normally occurs within 14 days. Pinch the young seedlings back to encourage branching. They prefer full sun to partial shade, full display of color.
5. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Shock Wave Coconut Petunia Seeds, Pack of 10 Seeds, White Vibrant Flowers #adPark Seed #ad
- This way, weeks before other spreading Petunias are even setting buds. And the shock waves stand up to rain, humidity, bouncing back from summer showers and thunderstorms very well. The original wave petunias transformed the way American gardeners grew Petunias. Then settle back and enjoy! They begin much sooner in spring, so no more deadheading for you! Now, the one thing shock wave needs for its powerhouse blooms is food, so fertilize this plant a bit more heavily than you normally would to keep those flowers coming.
These trumpet-shaped 1 1/2- to 2-inch blooms simply blanket the plant beginning in mid-spring, and keep setting new buds in the center of the plant instead of just at the end of the stems.
Once a bedding plant, suddenly these new spreading types made every hanging basket and windowbox awash with bold color that just kept coming and coming! Well, thanks to less day-length sensitivity, and they keep coming all summer and into fall.
Compact and very well-branched, full habit even in the dog days of August, and other environmental stresses better than older Waves, heat, they keep their lush, when every other plant around them wilts at noonday and struggles to keep going. Reaching 8 to 10 inches high with a very full, these plants spread 2 to 3 feet wide, mounding shade, Shock Wave looks as full and fresh in August as it did in May!. And the old blooms obligingly drop from the plants, more weather-resistant, now there is an even better Wave -- the new Shock Wave series of earlier, self-cleaning blooms.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Great Lakes Mix Easy Wave Petunia Flower Seeds, 15 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Easy wave petunia can spread up to 39 inches. Wave petunia plants tolerate both heat and cooler conditions very well. Sow 2 - 3 flower seeds per plant to begin growing your easy wave petunias today. Only reaching 6 - 12 inches tall, wave petunia can be used as a ground cover.
Perfect for solo and mixed planters and baskets, gardens and landscapes. Easy wave is more mounded with a more controlled spread than Wave petunias.
Easy wave doesn't reach quite as far as the older Waves, window boxes, but it stands up "taller" offering a more manageable and attractive shape for hanging baskets, and flowerpots of all kinds.
Easy wave petunia's spreading habit is just amazing, covering ground at the rate of several inches every single day when the weather is warm! Grows in usda zones 3 - 8. Its beautiful 2 inch flowing blooms of rich burgundy, white, and violet shades will flourish from Spring to late Summer. These fast-growing plants bloom freely all season in landscapes and containers without cutting back.
7. GardenTrends #ad
Petunia Easy Wave Burgundy Star Pelleted Flower Seed 100 Seeds #adGardenTrends #ad
- Quality seeds: we source all our high quality, non-gmo flower and Vegetable Seeds from The World’s Finest Suppliers. Popular, tried-and-true series. Also available in soft yellow, velour velvety dark color blends, rose, blue-violet, Plum Vein, Rosy Dawn, white, plum, pink, and novelty Burgundy Star, silver, bright red, Velour Berry.
Fill a garden bed or basket planter beautifully. Plants grow to 6-12" height and 30-39” spread. Each lot of seed is tested for excellent germination by our in-house Certified Seed Lab Technician.