As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Park Seed #ad
Pack of 10 Seeds, Perfect Groundcover, Park Seed Shock Wave White Spreading Petunia Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Direct sow petunia seed after the last frost and as soon as the soil is warm in spring, or start seeds indoors 10 to 12 weeks before the last frost and transplant after all threat of frost has passed.
Full and lush, spreading habit and controlled, mounded, manageable vigor, shock wave white Spreading Petunia has a compact, dense, similar to E3 Easy Wave varieties. Shock wave white spreading petunia is a tender perennial zones 10-11, offering spring through summer interest.
Packed with petite, often grown as an annual, high-impact flowers, the plant is blanketed non-stop in fragrant pure white blossoms over a long season. The plant gracefully cascades from containers, window boxes, and hanging baskets but also make great edging or groundcover in beds and borders. The showy flowers rebound faster from rain or overhead watering and attract butterflies and hummingbirds to the garden.
2. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Survival Garden Seeds, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Colorful Flowers to Attract Pollinators to Your Home Garden, Dwarf Petunia Seed Mix for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Trumpet shaped flower - the blooms of this annual flower are a favorite for your native hummingbird, bees, butterfly, and beneficial pollinator populations. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Colorful mix - dwarf petunias in shades of red, purple, and white.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. The 12" tall plants a cascading habit, blue, which make a delightful container display outdoors. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates.
3. GardenTrends #ad
Petunia Easy Wave White Pelleted Flower Seed 100 Seeds #adGardenTrends #ad
- Plants grow to 6-12" height and 30-39” spread. Popular, tried-and-true series. Each lot of seed is tested for excellent germination by our in-house Certified Seed Lab Technician. Quality seeds: we source all our high quality, non-gmo flower and Vegetable Seeds from The World’s Finest Suppliers.
Fill a garden bed or basket planter beautifully. Also available in soft yellow, pink, rose, plum vein, velour velvety dark color blends, Rosy Dawn, silver, plum, bright red, and novelty Burgundy Star, blue-violet, white, Velour Berry.
4. zellajake #ad
Rare Flower Plant Seeds 2000+ Petunia Seeds, Shock Wave Yellow #adzellajake #ad
- And it shows good tolerance to rain damage, which is always a bonus! Trailing type. This mesmerising variety performs well in small spaces, well-branched plants, producing mounded, smothered in yellow blooms. Height. Flowers july-september. 17-25cm 7-10".
5. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Petunia Grandiflora White House Plant Flower Seeds, 250 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Keep the seed moist. Sowing rate: 2 - 3 seeds per plant. Who doesn’t love colorful petunias planted in their flower beds and baskets? Petunias are probably the most planted annual and are so well-liked for their brilliant colors and long bloom season.
Can be grown as an indoor house plant. This variety, Petunia grandiflora F1, border or container. This 10 inch annual grows in usda zones 3 - 8 with beautiful white flowers.
They prefer full sun to partial shade, and an occasional trimming of spent blooms will encourage a continuous, rich well-drained soil, has large 3 – 4 inch blooms to offer the most eye-appealing color! This pure white Petunia will be glorious in any bed, full display of color.
Press the seed into the soil but do not cover it. Start the seed indoors 6 – 8 weeks before the last expected frost. Transplant the petunias outdoors after danger of frost has passed and space them 12 inches apart. With a temperature of 72 - 76F, germination normally occurs within 14 days. Pinch the young seedlings back to encourage branching.
6. Outsidepride #ad
15 Seeds, Outsidepride Easy Wave Spreading Petunia Silver Flower Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Easy wave petunia's spreading habit is just amazing, window boxes, covering ground at the rate of several inches every single day when the weather is warm! Easy wave doesn't reach quite as far as the older Waves, but it stands up "taller" offering a more manageable and attractive shape for hanging baskets, and flowerpots of all kinds.
Only reaching 6 - 12 inches tall, wave petunia can be used as a ground cover.
These fast-growing plants bloom freely all season in landscapes and containers without cutting back. Wave petunia plants tolerate both heat and cooler conditions very well. Easy wave is more mounded with a more controlled spread than Wave petunias.
This low growing, spreading petunia only reaches heights of 6 - 12 inches; however, it spreads 30 - 39 inches! Its beautiful 2 inch silver blooms will flourish from Spring to late Summer. Perfect for solo and mixed planters and baskets, gardens and landscapes. Sow 2 - 3 flower seeds per plant to begin growing your silver petunia plants today.
7. GARDEN TRENDS #ad
25 Seeds, Pelleted, UNTREATED, Easy Wave White Seeds, Petunia Seeds, UNTREATED, Hybrid Seeds Bred for Beauty and-or Heartiness Seeds, F1, Pelleted #adGARDEN TRENDS #ad
- Beautiful flowers from great seeds. We provide high-quality seeds like we have since 1879. See the description below for specifics on this seed product.