As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hirt's Gardens #ad
An Old Favorite, 6" Pot, Ficus, Burgundy Rubber Tree Plant #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Provide bright, indirect or artificial light. Great for the house, apartment, office or dorm. The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" pot. Easy to grow house plant. Trim as needed.
2. Shop Succulents #ad
Shop Succulents | Standing Collection | Hand Selected, Rubber Plant Ficus Elastica, 6-Inch, Air Purifying Live Burgundy Tree Indoor House 6" Grow Pot #adShop Succulents #ad
- Fertilizing needs | for best results, feed your plant every month during the spring and summer seasons with a diluted liquid fertilizer. If plants arrive damaged or unhealthy, we will issue a full refund or replace your plant.
Watering needs | water when the top inch of the soil becomes dry, then thoroughly drench until the water drains into the saucer. Customer assurance | we strive to provide the highest quality plants delivered.
No fertilizer is necessary during the winter when plant growth naturally slows. Included in purchase | 1 ficus "burgundy" rubber tree plant in 6" grow Pot.
Empty the saucer if the water level is high so not to drown the roots. Each plant may vary from pictures shown as plants are hand selected based on season, size, health, and readiness. Sun | soil | potting | your burgundy rubber tree will grow best with consistent, filtered light—which produces the dark, bright, burgundy color of the leaves.
3. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
6in. Grower's Pot, Perfect Plants Variegated Rubber Plant | Ficus Elastica 'Tineke' | Live Indoor Houseplant | Unique Home Décor #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Unique foliage - the rubber tree 'tineke' has Beautiful Variegated Green, Pink, and Cream colored Leaves are striking in any setting. Easy care - our variegated rubber fig Will Not Require Constant Attention, Will Thrive on Being Watered when the soil is dry.
Moderate light - can thrive in a Low to Moderate Indoor or Outdoor Enviroment. Live better - indoor plants Are Known To Boost Mood, Productivity, Concentration and Creativity. Unique dÈcor - add a fresh splash Of Color To Your Living Room Or Work Space.
4. Josh's Frogs #ad
Ficus elastica 'Burgundy', Burgundy Rubber Tree #adJosh's Frogs #ad
- Live arrival guarantee when temps are above 32°F and below 85°F. This plant is considered to be top of the list for air purifying! Easy to care for. 2. 5" pot.
5. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox -Tineke Rubber Tree Plant, 4" Pot, Ficus, New Yet Very Old! #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Water your rubber tree troughly but do not over water. Taking care of rubber tree - when you noticed that the leaves of your tree becomes dusty, you can simply wash those dust with water. Rubber tree plant - rubber tree plant is natively found in areas of india and malaysia, one of the oldest houseplant that is used as a houseplant over the years and around the world.
Rubber trees are pests free but other than pests and insects, over watering is one of the main reason why they usually die. 9greenbox tineke rubber Tree Plant will be shipped in a 4" inch Pot. Rubber plant is the best plant in removing chemical toxins from the air in indoor environment.
They are at there best when they are placed in warm to average temperature room levels. Fertilized regularly with a water-soluble fertlizer and your plant will stay healthy as what you wished it to be. Pruning rubber tree plant - if your rubber tree is mature enough, you can cut about a third to one-half of it's brances or how many branches you prefer to remove just be carefull enough not to damage or remove too much foliage required.
Growing rubber tree plant - in growing rubber plants they prefer bright light but can adapt to low light places. It is important to give time and allow the soil to dry before watering your plant again to avoid the roots to decay and yellowish of the leaves. They can reach an estimated height of 8 inch tall when provided with proper care and good conditions.
6. 9GreenBox #ad
An Old Favorite, 4" Pot, 9GreenBox Burgundy India Rubber Tree Plant, Ficus #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Caring for a rubber plant is not demanding at all. In winter all plants will ship dormant without leaves. Images are for reference only and are of mature plants. Avoid splashing the leaves as it may stain them instead, filtered light which produces the dark, mist the leaves to increase humidity.
Will thrive best with bright, burgundy color of the leaves. Hardy zones: 10-11 USDA.
This plant does not bloom any flowers but, the beautiful burgundy-colored leaves are large, and about 8” – 12” inches long and around 4” inches wide when matured enough.
Water only when the top soil is dry. Prune the top of the rubber tree from time to time to remove growth or to maintain its indoor height. The burgundy rubber tree is an indoor plant and known for its thick, glossy leaves that range from a rich burgundy red color to almost black. This plant can quickly adapt to common indoor temperatures.
7. Josh's Frogs #ad
Ficus elastica 'Tineke', Tineke Rubber Tree #adJosh's Frogs #ad
- Popular houseplant! Considered to be top of the list for air purifying! Easy to care for. Live arrival guarantee when temps are above 32°F and below 85°F.