As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Samenchilishop #ad
1 OZ / 20.000 Seeds -Papaver Somniferum- ''High Germination Rate'' BY Samenchilishop-Seeds-Store #adSamenchilishop #ad
- 1 oz fresh seeds from Papaver Somniferum. Shipping from germany, not China !!! Shipping Company : Samenchilishop.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Single Mixed Poppy Papaver Somniferum Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Intended for the current and the following growing season. This mixture of poppies will produce several colorful blooms in shades of pink, red, lavender and white. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All poppy seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
The plants will mature to a height of roughly 24 to 36 inches tall. When the blooms are spent and wilt away, the Somniferum Poppy will grow quickly from flower seeds, attractive poppy pods are left behind.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Categorized as an annual flowering plant, bloom profusely for a few short weeks and will later die with the first killing frost. Quality poppy seeds packaged by seed needs. The seeds can fall to the bare ground beneath to establish new plants the following growing season.
3. goldenautumn #ad
100 Organic White Afghan Poppy Seeds Papaver Somniferum #adgoldenautumn #ad
- Plant seeds in early spring or after the last snowfall for an early summer showing. Loosen the soil using a tiller, hoe, spade or rake. Spread a light covering of compost or organic fertilizer, and rake to distribute it evenly.
For late spring blooms, sow seeds in early autumn. Plan your poppy garden for an area that receives full sun.
4. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Lauren’s Grape, Marde Ross & Company 3000 Seeds, Poppy Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Germination occurs in about 30 days. Approximately 3, 000 Seeds. Marde ross & company specializes in flowering bulbs and peonies and has been a licensed California Nursery since 1985. Grows in rocky areas as well as Hillsides, Vineyards, Seaside.
Repeat this cycle for about a week. See planting Information Below. Lauren’s grape - oriental poppy: place into your refrigerator for about twelve hours, remove and keep at room temperature for twelve hours. This process is an attempt to mimic the natural conditions it requires.
5. Seedville #ad
1000 Red TURKISH POPPY Heirloom Papaver Somniferum Flower Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Free shipping on any additional products from our store !!! Names: turkish poppy // scientific NAME: Papaver Somniferum.
Hardiness zone: annual // bloom TIME: Summer - Early Fall. Plant height: 36 - 48" // plant spacing: 15 - 18". Light: sun // water: average // COLOR: Red.
6. Seeds2Go #ad
Orange California Poppy Seeds, 20,000 Seeds by Seeds2Go, 1 Oz #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Grows in rocky areas as well as Hillsides, Vineyards, Seaside. The flowers are orange and tend to be 12-18 inches tall once they mature. Plants are very adaptable, preferring full sun and dry to moderate moisture.
California golden poppy - California State Wildflower, Annual Wildflower. Resealable zipper bag – for excess seeds, keep them sealed and store in an airtight container in a cool, dark, dry location.
7. Seeds2Go #ad
Red Corn Poppy Flower Seeds Papaver Rhoeas, Pack of 100,000+ Seeds by Seeds2Go #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Deer resistant, attract Butterflies, bee Friendly, Rabbit Resistant. Grows 12-30 inches, extended bloom Time more than 4 weeks, Good for Cut Flowers, .
Prefers full sun exposure. Also called remembrance Poppy, Flanders Poppy and Field Poppy. Usda zone 2 - 10; one pack covers about 300 square feet.