As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Heather Seeds Calluna vulgaris Packet of 20 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Offering 20+ heather seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
2. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Calluna Vulgaris Scotch Heather Plant Seed #adOutsidepride #ad
- All flower seeds are produced from open pollinated plants. All seeds sold by outsidepride are non-gmo and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Sow these heirloom seeds in the spring or early fall at 2 - 3 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 28 - 35 days.
Calluna vulgaris, also known as scotch heather is grown as a perennial in USDA Zones 3 - 9. Heather has various shades of red and pink flower blooms from mid summer through fall and is the perfect addition to a sunny garden or border.
This low growing shrub is evergreen but it is recommended to mulch before the onset of winter to protect from damage caused by the cold temperatures and wind. This bush will reach 12 - 20 inches in height and grows best in full sun to partial shade. Can be grown indoors as a house plant.
3. Seedville #ad
100 Scotch TRUE HEATHER Shrub Scot's Purple Pink Flower Calluna Vulgaris Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Hardiness zone: 4 - 9 // bloom tiME: Summer - Fall. Free shipping on any additional products from our store !!! names: scotch heather / Ling / scot's heather / summer Heather / true heather / Autumn Heather // SCIENTIFIC NAME: Calluna Vulgaris.
Plant height: 12 - 18" // plant spacing: 18 - 24". Light: sun - part shade // water: average // COLOR: Mauve Pinkish Purple.
4. Elwyn #ad
Elwyn 120pcs Kinlochruel White Heather Calluna Vulgaris Plant Seeds #adElwyn #ad
- Item package quantity:1, No. Of seeds:120120pcs kinlochruel White Heather Calluna Vulgaris plant seeds. Growth depends on soil and weather conditions.
5. Calluna Vulgaris #ad
An evergreen ground cover or low shrub.25 Seeds, Calluna Vulgaris Seed,Scotch heather #adCalluna Vulgaris #ad
- Model:catmint, Patternname: 25 Seeds. Brand:calluna vulgaris, Country/Region Of Manufacture:United States. Mpn:flowers/Herb.
6. Jocadew #ad
Scotch True Heather Shrub Scot's Purple Pink Flower Calluna Vulgaris jocad 100 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Name: scotch heather | other common names: scot's heather / true heather / summer heather / Ling / Autumn Heather | SCIENTIFIC Name: Calluna Vulgaris | COLOR: Mauve Pinkish Purple. Plant seeds: fall sow seeds or cold stratify | bloom time: summer - fall | hardiNESS ZONE: 4 - 9 | PLANT HEIGHT: 12 - 18".
Plant spacing: 18 - 24" | light requirements: sun - part shade | soil & water preferences: average - Moist | QUANTITY: 100 Seeds. Scotch true heather shrub scot's purple Pink Flower Calluna Vulgaris jocad 100 Seeds.
7. Generic #ad
100 Calluna vulgaris Seeds, ScotchScottish Heather, Perennial #adGeneric #ad
- Beautiful flowers. Scotch heather has purple stems, shoots with small close leaves, and feathery spikes of pink bell-shaped flowers. Its flowers bloom from mid-summer to early fall. Moisten the soil with a spray bottle and place it in a warm spot away from direct sunlight.
100% guarantee. We strive for your satisfaction. Keep the soil moist and be patient, as heather seeds can take up to six months to germinate. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right! We treat each order with special care to ensure healthy seeds, plants and gardening supplies are packaged and shipped in excellent condition.
Calluna is typically hardy in zones 5 to 7 but may thrive as far north as zone 3 with adequate winter protection or snow cover.
Where to grow. Heather likes a climate that is moist and cool. When to grow. Heather may be planted in the fall or early spring, so the plants may become established. Grow your own bat plant from seed. Sprinkle the seeds on a tray full of potting soil and cover them with a fine dusting of the soil.