As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Micro Combo Fertilizer, Pack of 3, 1 gallon each, Bloom #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Nasa and antarctic research scientists choose flora series -- because of its superior formulation and reliability. Contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility. Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants.
Contains complete primary, secondary and micro nutrients for enhanced yields and better crop quality. Gh flora series is the original building block nutrient system imitated but never duplicated. Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs. Ph balanced for ease of use.
2. General Hydroponics #ad
2.5-Gallon, Natural, General Hydroponics Flora Micro 2.5 Gallon FloraMicro Hard Water #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Use flora micro hard water if your tap water is over 200 ppm or contains Calcium above 70 ppm. Flora blend is very clean product that can be utilized in all hydroponic systems.
Not sold in IL. Not sold in IL. Flora series enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma, potency and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants.
|Brand||General Hydroponics #ad|
|Manufacturer||General Hydroponics #ad|
|Part Number||Flora Micro Hard Water 2.5 gallon|
|Model||Flora Micro Hard Water 2.5 gallon|
3. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Micro Combo Fertilizer set, Bloom, 1 Gallon Pack of 3 #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- The flora series is a hydroponic-based nutrient system that helps fulfill your plants’ nutrient needs at every stage of growth. Florabloom: adds phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, and sulfur to provide nutrients for flower and fruit development.
Floragro: provides additional nitrogen and potassium for structural and foliar growth. Nutrients included in the Flora Series are FloraMicro, FloraBloom, and FloraGro. Floramicro: contains nitrogen and calcium, as well as micronutrients which are essential for plant growth.
4. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics HGC718155 FloraMicro Hard Water Hydroponic Nutrient Fertilizer, Purple, 1 Gallon #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Flora blend is very clean product that can be utilized in all hydroponic systems. Use flora micro hard water if your tap water is over 200 ppm or contains Calcium above 70 ppm.
Not sold in IL. Flora series enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma, potency and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants.
5. ShelterLogic #ad
ShelterLogic 51483 10' x 10' Corral Shelter Enclosure Kit, Green #adShelterLogic #ad
- Made from ripstop, tough engineered fabric that has been heat welded - not stitched - for a waterproof cover. Does not include corral Gates and panels. Features our ratchet tensioning system for a cover that is smooth and taught to standard corral Gates and fencing.
Does not include the corral Shelter unit. Features lacing rope allowing for easy Attachment and removal to corral Gates and frames. Kit includes wrap around corral gate cover Only.
6. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom 0-10-10, Helps Facilitate Bulking and Ripening in Annuals, Promotes Intense Flowering, and Coco Coir, Concentrate, Use in Hydroponics, 1 gal, Soil #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Small amounts of liquid KoolBloom 0-10-10 deliver big phosphorus and potassium benefits. Contains an npk of 0-10-10 A concentrated formula for use in hydroponics, soil, and coco coir growing.
Use with flowers as well as culinary and medicinal herbs. General hydroponics liquid KoolBloom 0-10-10 promotes intense flowering and facilitates bulking and ripening in annuals.
7. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics FloraNova Bloom, 1 Quart, One-Part Nutrient #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- General hydroponics floranova Bloom 4-8-7 contains the robust strength of dry fertilizer in the rapid application of a liquid. Optimum nutrient absorption is aided by natural humic extracts for increased quality and superb yields.
Floranova bloom promotes explosive flowering and fruiting while adding aroma, taste and color. Use with hydroponics, containers, soilless mixtures, or garden grown plants in continuous liquid feed programs. Contains an npK of 4-8-7.