As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mini Garden #ad
Pseudotsuga Menziesii Viridis, Green Douglas Fir, Tree Seeds 20 Seeds #adMini Garden #ad
- The seeds of douglas Firs are a very important food source for native wildlife. Douglas fir has a narrow pyramidal shape, losing their lower branching and becoming more cylindrical with age. Douglas fir is a huge and stately long lived evergreen conifer, the largest member of the pine family.
This is seed. The bark on young trees is smooth and ashy gray; that on mature trees is reddish brown and broken into longitudinal plates; really large trees can have bark more than 12 inches thick.
2. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Blue Spruce, Picea pungens glauca, Tree Seeds, 1,000 Colorado Blue Spruce Tree Seed, Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Colorado blue spruce Tree Seed - Picea pungens glauca. It typically grows 30 to 60 feet tall in cultivation, but may reach 100 feet or more where it grows naturally.
Colorado blue spruce is a medium to large, narrow, pyramidal conifer. Often used as Christmas Tree. 1, 000 seeds per packet - BIG PACK.
3. TreeHelp #ad
Pseudotsuga menziesii: Douglas-Fir Seeds #adTreeHelp #ad
- A dense conical evergreen, fast growing when young, medium width when mature, drooping lower branches. Seed count per packet: This packet contains 40 hand-sorted, high-quality seeds. Foliage needles colour can range from blue green to dark green or yellow green foliage.
Zones: 6. Mature height:300 feet. A good landscaping tree often used in parks. If refrigerated upon receipt, these seeds can be stored for up to a year before you decide to use them. Eventually a huge conifer.
4. treeseedsplus #ad
Noble Fir, Abies procera, Tree Seeds 30 Seeds, Abies nobilis #adtreeseedsplus #ad
- Noble fir is a western north american fir, typically occurring at 980 to 4, native to the cascade range and Coast Range mountains of extreme northwest California, Oregon and Washington in the United States.
It is a high altitude tree, 900 feet. The bark on young trees is smooth, grey with resin blisters, rough and fissured on old trees. It has a symmetrical, narrow growth habit with blue-green conifer needles. It likes moist well drained conditions with sun or partial shade and can do well in rocky soils if there is enough moisture.
The cones are erect 4 to 10 inches long, 3 inches wide with purple scales ripening to brown and disintegrating to release the winged seeds in the fall. It is a medium to slow grower, reaching 75 feet in 30 to 60 years. It is a tall needled evergreen reaching 270 feet in native stands, becoming red-brown, generally 50 to 100 feet in cultivation.
5. The Jonsteen Company #ad
Trees of Monterey | Collection of 5 Live Tree Seedlings | The Jonsteen Company #adThe Jonsteen Company #ad
- A collection of 5 gorgeous trees from california's legendary Central Coast, Coast Live Oak, including Monterey Cypress, Monterey Pine, Coast Redwood, and Douglas Fir.
100% guaranteed: if your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide a replacement small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling $4. 60 Trees can provide a natural barrier against high winds, temperatures, noise pollution and soil erosion, all while benefiting local air quality, wildlife and property values — a Jonsteen seedling will only grow in value and beauty!.
Transplanting and care instructions included. Seed-grown without poison or pesticides at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast.
6. Tropical OasiSONEGSAHSHA #ad
Package of 25 seeds, RARE Very hard to find them all: 5 different colors of Wisteria, 5 each color #adTropical OasiSONEGSAHSHA #ad
- Can be container grown. 05 varieties, 5 seeds each. Hardy zone 3-9. White, blue, pink, lavender and purple Wisteria.
7. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Lemon Grass Plant Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- This grass plant has a strong lemon aroma, soups and sauces, and is used in making oil. These non-gmo plants prefer full sun to partial shade and well-drained soil. It is very much like an ornamental grass with strap-like leaves reaching 36 inches and arching.
Lemon grass plants forms a clump, reaching 36 – 60 inches in height and 24 – 36 inches in width. It also will do well planted in a container so that it can be brought indoors during the winter.
Cymbopogon flexuosus, or commonly referred to as Lemon Grass, is a tropical perennial that is a well-known herb for Asian foods and for other culinary uses.
Sowing rate: sow 2 - 3 heirloom seeds per plant and start repelling mosquitoes or use for culinary purposes. It is used in fish and chicken dishes, and in hot teas. It also is a natural mosquito repellent. Lemon grass will grow as an annual in cold areas. Our heirloom seeds are non-gmo. Space plants 36 - 48 inches apart.