As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Mustard Greens Green Wave Green 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Harvest in about 21 days baby, 45 days full. A great addition to any vegetable garden. Germination rate about 80% and better. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
They taste delicious steamed stir-fried added to soups and are great to mix with other greens.
2. S-pone #ad
100+ GAI Choi Chinese Mustard Cabbage Seeds Green Leaf Type Non GMO Vegetable #adS-pone #ad
- Oriental mustard greens are very popular in chinese, indian and vietnamese cooking and pickling. Mustard greens are resistant to low temperature and grow best in temperate/cool climates, but not good in warm conditions.
Seeds are sown in early spring and fall. Some varieties may form heads or semi-heads in cold climates. Mustard has a mild flavor that will increase in pungency as the plant matures.
3. Generic #ad
USA Chinese Broccoli Scallion Chive Asian Vegetable, 2000+ Seeds Brassica Juncea Choy Sum Mustard Yu Choy Sum Seeds, Cải NGỌt ăn bông Cải Ngồng #adGeneric #ad
- Package includes: 2000+ seeds. With thick green stems and rounded mid-green leaves, the plant height is about 30cm 12in with a spread of 35cm 14in. Yu choy sum seeds | usa chinese broccoli scallion chive asian Vegetable. Seeds brassica juncea choy sum mustard Cải ngọt ăn bông Cải Ngồng.
The absolute fabulous thing about this gorgeous green is, leaves and stems. It can be grown in containers at least 20cm 8in across. It is now also widely used in the western world. Plant in well-worked, well-drained but moisture retentive soil rich in organic matter.
Quick to break into flower stems, but still makes a large frame with good eating quality stems. Plants are sensitive to heat so move containers into shade when the weather warms. It is instantly recognisable, and develops a little 'kick' in its older leaves.
The flavour of choi Sum can be described as midway between cabbage and spinach, broccoli raab. Grow choy sum in full sun in cool regions and in partial shade in warm regions. If allowed to mature and bolt, you use the whole plant: Flowers, buds, yellow flowers will shoot and the plant becomes sweeter and more succulent. Add aged compost to planting beds before planting and side dress crops with compost again at midseason. Choy sum is one of the most popular vegetables in hong kong and southern china.
4. IB Prosperity #ad
Chinese Cabbage, USA Green Garden Vegetable Seeds, Tatsoi Mustard 500 mg Green Seeds for Planting, Non-GMO, Asian Brassice Rapa VAR. Rosularis, Spinach Mustard, Pak Choi, Tat Choi, Rosette Bok Choy #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Mild flavor for salads, stir-fries, etc. Suitable for late spring through autumn sowing. The plant has dark green spoon-shaped leaves which form a thick rosette. You will get 500mg tatsoi mustard green seeds, spoon mustard, asian brassice rapa var.
Unique and easy to grow, harvested at any stage. Easy to grow and fast to mature. Leaves are spoon-shaped and dark green color. Petioles are shorter than most pak choi.
It can be grown to harvestable size in 45–50 days, and can withstand temperatures down to –10 degree C 15 degree F. Rosularis, pak choi, tasai, usa green garden vegetable Seeds, Spinach Mustard, Rosette Bok Choy, Chinese Cabbage, Tat Choi, Non-GMO.
In warm temperatures, the plant grows while in cold temperatures, the plant forms flat rosettes growing close to the ground. Hardiness Zones: 4 to 7. Can be grown as a spring and/or fall crop. It has a soft creamy texture and has a subtle yet distinctive flavour. Expected blooming period: Spring to Autumn. Spring sowings should be made after last frost.
5. Small Gai Choi Seeds #ad
Seeds, Chinese Mustard, Small Gai Choi Seeds! Very Tasty & Prolific!!! Easy to Grow! Green, 100 #adSmall Gai Choi Seeds #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, fruit, non gmo, Vegetable, organic, herb, Flower Garden Seeds.
6. Jesseniaagne #ad
Jesseniaagne Indian Chinese Mustard Greens GAI Choi Cabbage Seeds #adJesseniaagne #ad
- Packed fresh for 2022!. This variety produces flat leaves that can be harvested as baby or full size. 45 days, could harvest outer leaves weekly for continuous harvests into mild winter months.
Maturity: approx. Seedling in early spring and fall, planting depth 1/4″;transplanted should be 4-6" apart and rows should be 12-18” apart. Florida broadleaf mustard is a staple of the south.
7. IB Prosperity #ad
Heirloom Non-GMO, Mizuna Spinach Mizuna Early Brassica rapa VAR Japonica Japanese Mustard Greens 500mg Seeds for Planting, Lettuce Spinach, Asian Chinese Salad #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Usda zone: 3-10 Both cold and heat tolerant and slow to bolt, it is a vigorous green that branches prolifically. It has long slender stems and dark green, serrated leaves. Kyona mizuna variety name originated in the Kyoto area and was a type commonly grown in this region.
You will get mizuna spinach mizuna early brassica rapa var japonica Japanese Mustard Greens 500mg seeds for Planting, Heirloom NON-GMO, Asian Chinese Salad, Lettuce Spinach. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet.
Mizuna is an asian leafy green well suited for salads or salad mixes such as mesclun. It may bolster eye, among other benefits. This early maturing japanese mustard, also known as kyona mizuna. Safe seed -- we provide safe seed and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Mizuna is a leafy green vegetable that’s low in calories but high several important vitamins — especially A, C, and immune health, bone, and K. Mizuna is similar to mustard greens though milder flavored—a bit peppery, tangy, and with a light cabbage flavor. Mizuna can also be used in stir-fries and soups and added to other dishes at the end of cooking.