As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
1000 Seeds, Outsidepride Cape Gooseberry Physalis Peruviana Goldenberry Plant #adOutsidepride #ad
- Also known as peruvian ground cherry and Goldenberry, this plant grows up to 24 inches in height and has yellow/golden to purple berries from spring to mid summer. This perennial plants berries are edible and often used in pies, jellies, cakes, jams and as a raisin substitute.
Sow these heirloom seeds at 3 seeds per plant in well-drained soil and keep moist until germination occurs in 10 - 20 days. Cape gooseberry physalis peruviana grows as a perennial in USDA Zones: 8 - 11 and thrives in full sun to partial shade. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
2. Unknown #ad
Cape Gooseberry Ground Cherry Seeds 25 Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Sow no more than 1/2 inch deep in starting soil indoors 4 weeks before last frost. Great seeds for home Gardens and Greenhouses.
3. Unknown #ad
Organic, Flower Garden Seeds at Seed King Express, Vegetable, Non GMO, Fruit, Cape Gooseberry Ground Cherry Seeds 50 Seed Packet More Heirloom, Herb #adUnknown #ad
- Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses. Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots.
Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula. All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas.
4. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Seeds Ground Cherry 1,000 Seeds, physalis Family, Ground Cherry, tomatillo Seeds, Big Pack #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Ground cherry can be eaten raw or used in salad, pies, jams, cakes, sauces, jellies and other dessert. Quality seeds packaged by myseeds. Co all seeds sold by myseeds.
Co are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Ground cherry seeds - cape gooseberry - for sauces & pie - physalis family - Unique Tomatoe & Pineapple Like Blend - Only 70 Days.
It is very similar to the cape gooseberry. The fruit is wrapped in lantern-like papery husk. Very tasty; tomato/ pineapple like blend. 70 days. As a member of the physalis family, the tomatillo, it is extremely easy to grow. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
5. RSS #ad
Heirloom Non GMO Cape Gooseberry Seeds, Vegetable Seeds for Planting, Golden Berry Plant Seeds, Cherry Fruit Physalis Seeds, Ground Cherry Tomatillo 125 Seeds or 1/4 Gram #adRSS #ad
- Feedback - if you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative/neutral feedback. The sweet little fruits - Tiny fruits from a highly productive, sprawling plant.
Best quality - this package contains 125 of Ground Cherry Tomatillo seeds. Contact us for solution. We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible.
Hardiness zones - ground Cherry plant are suitable for USDA hardiness zones 4-12. They fall from the plant when ripe. Growth rate - the fruits are about 1 inch in diameter, the plants themselves will grow to a mature height of roughly 2 or 3 feet tall, producing golden cherries, through the Summer months.
6. Kuting #ad
Heirloom Ground Cherry Husk Tomto Golden Berry Seeds 60+ Cape Gooseberry Physalis Peruviana Golden Berry Plant Yellow #adKuting #ad
- 28 days or so, using large double rows, draw a ditch of 1 to 1. 5 cm deep, sprinkle the seeds into the fine soil or fine sand 08 to 1 cm and then water, and the seeds and sand were taken out at the time of sowing. Dig a 30 cm deep pit in the loam soil, the surface is covered with a 10 cm thick cover to delay the rise of the early spring, so as not to cause the seeds to germinate underground.
After soaking the golden berry seeds indoors in water for 24 hours, remove the purified water and mix it with the fine sand of 2 times the seed, put the seed bag into the pit, and cover the bag with 10 cm thick soil.
The cover was removed 5 days before sowing, plant spacing 20 ~ 25 cm, row spacing 60 ~ 70 cm, when the seedlings 3 to 4 leaves can be planted, and the temperature is suitable for emergence for 7 to 15 days.
We must pay attention to reasonable planting management. Golden berry seeds have strong adaptability and can be planted everywhere. Golden berry seeds have high economic value, unique flavor and rich nutrition. After freezing, then fill it with a breathable bag and choose a high dry sand in the outdoor. The temperature requirement is 12~30°C, and the lighting requirements are not strict. According to the row spacing of 25 to 30 cm, each set of double plant.
7. kakroz #ad
Can Grow in Pot or Tray, 800+ Giant POHA Berry Seeds-VRZ Cape Gooseberry Ground Cherry Physalis Peruviana Goldenberry Husk Cherry #adkakroz #ad
- In zone 9-10 frost-free areas, the plant can survive for several years. A single plant may yield up to 300 fruits per season. Do not freet, we will always ship all of the order.
Introduced to hawaii before 1825 and the plant is naturalized on all the islands. Please understand due to current situation, the shipment might be delayed. Thanks. Originated from Brazil Peru Chile area.