As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ACHMADANAM #ad
Sugar Apple Tree 2 to 3 Feet Tall Ship in 3 Gal Pot, AchmadAnam Live Plant #adACHMADANAM #ad
- Please read description below before place an order. Sugar Apple Tree. Ship from United States. Ship in 3 Gal Pot. Products are well packed and safe before shipping.
2. plant_veg #ad
1 Sugar Apple Annona Squamosa Tropical Fruit Tree Live Plant #adplant_veg #ad
- At maturity fruits have a custard like white pulp with small black seeds and the sweet flesh is eaten fresh or used for milkshakes and ice creams. Older trees may continue fruiting into January during warm winter. Protect from frost especially when young. The custard apple tree yields sweet and delicious fruit unlike any other.
Sugar apples are generally propagated by seed since there is little variability among seedlings,. Fruits with sweet custard-like pulp are from 3 to 5 inches in diameter, some varieties are developed that have a red blush or red skin which are much more attractive.
Partial sun position will ensure your plant thrives and remember to water moderately. Very highly regarded in tropical and subtropical areas. 1 sugar apple annona Squamosa Tropical Fruit Tree Live Plant. Is normally fairly low maintenance and quite easy to grow, as long as a level of basic care is provided throughout the year.
Mature trees can tolerate short periods of temperatures down to 35 degrees. Sugar apples make great container plants too, if you don't have much space try growing these in a 10 or 15 gallon tub, and they will still reward you with a number of delicious fruit. Its lumpy green exterior hides creamy flesh that is rich in vitamins A and C, fiber, making it a flavorful, and magnesium, low-fat treat. Trees reach full dormancy during cold winters.
3. FTG Goods #ad
Sugar Apple | Red Tropical Fruit | Live Tree 10”-24” #adFTG Goods #ad
- Ideal for you }: these fruits are great in taste and go really well in puddings and jellies. Press the "customize now' button to order this Sugar Apple. Easy to grow }: sugar apple is a fast growing plant that will produce fruit in less than one year, and at a height of only two feet.
Amazing plant }: sugar apples make great container plants, so if you don't have much space try growing these in a 10 or 15 gallon tub, too, and they will still reward you with a number of delicious fruit.
4. TRUPADU STORE #ad
TRUPADU STORE Lịvẹ Plạnts Outdoor, Rẹd Sugạr Applẹ Swẹetsop Annọna Squạmosa Pọtted Plạnt Trọpical Trẹe Bịg Frụit #adTRUPADU STORE #ad
- Please message us, if you are in any way dissatisfied with your transaction with us before giving feed-back. I guarantee that your plant will be sent out in good and healthy condition. We endeavor to make our customers happy, and would appreciate the opportunity to rectify any issues that may occur.
If there is severe weather, we will sometimes print the label but not ship your package until after the weather has passed in order to ensure safe arrival. Please read carefully the description to understand the features of the products, how to take care of them, as well as avoid unnecessary disputes later.
If you intend to planters indoor plants, you should choose places with light to help the plants grow faster. All of our live plants indoor /outdoor are thoroughly inspected by us when they are released from the farm.
Keep in mind that almost all live plants do become stressed during shipping. You will receive red sugar apple sweetsop Annona Squamosa Potted PLANT Tropical Tree Big Fruit. Hopefully, the plants that we send to you will help your indoor garden look beautiful and attract a lot of luck to your family. Understand, sometimes plants need time to recover and look their best after shipping in a dark box for 2-4 days.
5. OldWorldTropicals #ad
Oldworldtropicals Musa 'Dwarf Green' Banana Trees Live Cold Hardy Tropical Plant #adOldWorldTropicals #ad
- Average mature Height: 6 - 10 ft. Dwarf green' grows excellent cooking leaves that can be used for wrapping and grilling meat, as well as serving food. Musa 'dwarf green' is a sturdy plant with extremely thick leaves.
This is a cavendish type banana that produces a creamy orange pulp fruit. The thick leaves make this cultivar very wind tolerant. Soil: peat, or loam. Zones: 9 - 11. Light: full sun, Partial sun. You will be receiving one plant bare root between 3 - 6 inches in height.
6. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Self-Pollinating, Perfect Plants Fuyu Asian Persimmon Tree Live Plant, Produces Fruit, 4-5 ft #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- This persimmon will bear fruit within 1-2 years of being planted in the ground. The tree itself gets beautiful green leaves during the spring and summer, and loses its leaves during the spring/fall.
The fuyu persimmon is easy to care for onces established, so it is a perfect choice for any sunny yard. This persimmon is self-pollinating, and gets an acorn shaped red-orange fruit that can be eaten right off the tree. The fuyu persimmon is a non-astringent, sweet, delicious treat.