As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seedz #ad
Non GMO, Non Hybrid, Shishito Pepper, Heirloom Vegetable Seeds, APPR. 55, USA, Certified Organic, Organic Pepper Seeds #adSeedz #ad
- Risk-free purchase - buy with confidence! You’re covered by a No-Questions-Asked, 30-Day Guarantee. Best value - approx. 55 shishito pepper seeds per packet means you get the best for less! More from *seedz* - don’t miss our beans, cherry tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, cucumbers, bunching onions, red cabbage, spinach, Lacinato kale, garden peas, swiss chard & more!.
Certified organic seeds - untreated pepper seeds, premium garden seeds grown here in the USA! Open-pollinated seeds - Heirloom seeds, Non GMO Verified; open-pollinated pepper seeds.
2. The Waterspout #ad
Large Live Shishito Hot Pepper Plant in 4 inch Pot from Southern California Non-GMO #adThe Waterspout #ad
- What you see in the pictures is what you're going to get! Includes one large Live Shishito Growing Plant in 4 inch pot. Non-gmo, southern California Grown.
Each plant is roughly 8 inches tall, strong, mature and healthy. Shishito live plant needs Direct Sunlight 6-8 hours per day and water when soil is dry.
3. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Green, Seeds Of Change 8217 Shishito Pepper #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Grows best outside. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Sow & grow your own home garden with these organic shishito Pepper seeds that flourish in soil.
Non-gmo & free of chemicals & pesticides. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb with these organic vegetable seeds. Bring ingredients to the kitchen that are as fresh as can be. Plant & watch them grow in gardens, pots, garden beds, planters & more. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds of Change #ad|
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
獅子唐辛子 Shishitōgarashi, Shishito Sweet Wrinkled Old Man Pepper Plant, 2.5" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Very productive. Small plants will bear loads of wrinkled peppers. Immediate Shipping. Japanese variety used for frying. Mildly hot.
5. Refining Fire Chiles #ad
Japanese Shishito Pepper 20+ Seeds #adRefining Fire Chiles #ad
- Shishito plants are very productive! A tasy gourmet japanese pepper! Use in a stir fry or eat by themselves.
6. Capsicum annuum #ad
Organic Non-GMO, Open-Pollinated, 30 Seeds, Shishito Pepper Seeds -Wrinkled Old Man #adCapsicum annuum #ad
- Mpn:sweet/Mild pepper. Model:shishito, Patternname: 30 Seeds. Brand:capsicum annuum, Country/Region Of Manufacture:Japan.