As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CTS Air Plants #ad
Anacampseros Sunrise Succulents Small Cluster Anacampseros Telephiastrum Variegata #adCTS Air Plants #ad
- Comes with care instructions by CTS Air Plants. Anacampseros have pink, green, and yellow leaves. Lots of light will keep the leaves pink they can start off green when you receive them.
Pots may be square or round depending on availability. Change color in sunlight! more sun more pink, less sun more green.
Anacampseros sunrise succulents Small Cluster in 2" Pots. We ship fast and pack expertly. They will do well in a sunny window or outdoors in part sun. Live arrival guarantee and a 30 day guarantee after that. Comes in a 2" plastic pot with our own blend of soil made especially for succulents.
2. Seville Farms #ad
Seville Farms Mini Succulent Trio-Fully Rooted in 2inch Pots-Live Plant, 3 Pack, Green, 2.5" #adSeville Farms #ad
- Please note-plants will be shipped dry to ensure successful shipping: water well once received. Expected blooming period: No Blossoms. Fully rooted in 2 inch pots-can continue to grow in or be replanted in larger pots or terrariums.
Committed to quality-we have improved our packaging process to ensure your plants will arrive as pictured. Very cute- will look good in a larger garden, indoors as decor, or as an office pal! Includes care guide to ensure successful growing-in general love full sun and water when soil is dry to the touch.
Low maintenance plants that thrive in many conditions. Shipping time-frame will vary by state due to weekly Phytosanitary Certification inspections. Water when soil is dry to the touch. Care instructions: plant in full sun, or in a brightly lit room.
3. Altman Plants #ad
Altman Plants Assorted Live Cactus Collection mini real cacti for planters or gifts, 2.5 Inch,4 Pack #adAltman Plants #ad
- We want you to be happy! easy care plants. Large orders may receive duplicates depending on the season. Easy care: featuring eye-catching flowers, spines and forms, most neglected spots of the yard, these cacti are easy to grow and grow great together in gardens or any container. Low maintenance.
Many cacti can thrive in the sunniest, but they also do well in containers and part-sun locations too. All orders placed after 8am pST will be shipped NEXT DAY Monday-Friday! Plant measurements will vary as different species grow in different ways: for example, shorter, taller, some grow wider, trailing etc.
Size: succulents come in 2 1/2" pots fully rooted in soil. We are well known for our excellent customer service and going the extra mile for our customers. You will receive a variety of unique cactus similar to the ones in the photo which may include: Echinocactus, Notocactus, and other cactus varieties.
Packaging: all plants come with helpful care instructions and are packaged WITH CARE at our Facility by our succulent shipment specialists. Unique hand selected: each order contains grown with love and hand selected cactus plants. Please feel free to directly reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. All our plants come labelED with succulent variety so you’ll never get caught guessing! Note that we cannot assure you will receive the exact plants in the image, Opuntia, Mammillaria, as seasonal availability varies.
|Brand||Altman Plants #ad|
|Manufacturer||Altman Plants #ad|
|Part Number||4 Pack|
4. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Senecio peregrinus -Easy to Grow- 2.5" Pot, RARE, String of Dolphins Succulent #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Prefers bright, indirect light or filtered window light. Water when on the dry side. Immediate shipping. Trim as needed. Soil: should be loose and porous like a cactus soil.
5. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Euphorbia, Pencil Cactus, Easy to grow/Hard to kill!, 4" Pot #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- Proper name: Euphorbia tirucalli. Native to: tropical South and East Africa. Immediate shipping. Water when dry. Prefers sun.
6. FATPLANTS #ad
Adromischus maculatus "Calico Hearts", Fat Plants San Diego Living Indoor Succulents and Cactus Rooted in Plastic Planters with Soil 2.5 Inch #adFATPLANTS #ad
- Plants are shipped directly from our nursery to your door. Plants may not be identical to the photos as they are live plants and grow differently throughout the year.
Please refer to product description for more on individual varieties. Fatplants is a family-owned and operated California licensed nursery and grower. Plants may arrive taller, shorter, narrower, availability, wider, thicker or less thick based on health, season and readiness.
Fully rooted living succulent plant standard plastic growers pot with soil. Colorful plants will fade due to being in a dark box for several days but should brighten back up with the correct lighting and care.