As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
Guajillo Pepper Medium Hot 10 Seeds, Easy to Grow, Rare and Non-GMO #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- Guajillo together with ancho and pasilla are referred to as the "Holy Trinity of Chiles'. Popular chile from Mexico used to make authentic mole sauces.
A rare pepper and difficult to find in the U. S. Pods grow 4-6" long and have thin skin and shiny reddish brown color. Has a sweet flavor and medium heat.
2. Refining Fire Chiles #ad
Guajillo Pepper 20+ Seeds #adRefining Fire Chiles #ad
- Guajillo chiles are one of the most popular cooking peppers from Mexico! Guajillo can be grilled, roasted or dried for seasoning! Easy to grow! All seeds are GMO free! .
3. Unknown #ad
Guajillo Chile Pepper Seeds 40 Seed Pack #adUnknown #ad
- Free shipping On All Orders. Sold and shipped from the United States. Highest quality fruit, Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds. No hassle Guarantee.
4. thedrgreen #ad
Capsicum annuum, Mild Sweet Chilli, Guajillo Chile Pepper Seeds, Mirasol Chili #adthedrgreen #ad
- Guajillo chile chile guajillo in spanish is a variety of chili pepper of the species capsicum annuum, with only a small amount of heat rating 2, which is widely used in the cuisine of Mexico.
Guajillo chilies may be used in pastes, especially chicken. The guajillo chilli’s thin, 500 to 5, deep-red flesh has a green tea flavor with berry overtones. They are used to make the salsa for tamales; the dried fruits are seeded, pulverized to a thin paste, soaked, then cooked with salt and several other ingredients to produce a thick, red, flavorful sauce.
Alternatively, butters or rubs to flavor all kinds of meats, they can be added to salsas to create a sweet side dish with a surprisingly hot finish. Its fruits are large and mild in flavor, 000 on the Scoville scale.
5. Rebel Gardens #ad
Poblano, and More, Hot Pepper Seeds, Cayenne, Jalapeno, Habanero, Organic Heirloom Chili Seed Variety Pack for Planting #adRebel Gardens #ad
- Fun to grow and even more "fun" to eat this carefully curated colleciton of pepper seeds is perfect for birthdays, Christmas, or any occasion. Certified organic: all seeds are organic, heirloom, and Non-GMO.
High germination rate: seeds are grown, harvested, and packed in the USA and guaranteed to grow. Amazing health benifits: hot peppers are renowned for their high vitamin especially vitamins A & C and minerals.
Grow and eat with confidence that you got the best. And with 100% recycled packets & fully compostable packaging this collection is perfect for those living a zero waste lifestyle.
Grow 8 different peppers: anaheim, poblano, Jalapeno, Bailey Pequin, Hungarian Hot Wax, Ring O' Fire, cayenne, and Habanero. Capsaicin, what makes the peppers hot, is loved for it's metabolism raising ability and may help improve weightloss. Great gift idea: this mixed variety pack is the perfect gift for any spicy food lovers in your life.
6. Heirloom Seeds #ad
Green Pepper Seeds-Heirloom Variety-Green Pepper Yolo Wonder Seeds, USA Grown and Shipped from USA #adHeirloom Seeds #ad
- Usa product, grown in the usa, shipped from usa, not from china.50 + seeds. A never ending food supply of non-hybrid, 3 to 4 lobed, nON GMO first quality seeds for generations to come!! Large 4 1/2 by 4 inch, glossy peppers on large, Heirloom, sturdy plants.
Bell peppers are the most commonly grown type of pepper in North America. Peppers turn from dark green to bright red when mature. Flavor sweetens at full maturity. Pepper seeds, Green pepper seeds.