As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. NHKM34 #ad
Ready 2 Grow 25 Live Bulbs Colocasia Esculenta Elephant Ear Taro Gabi Kalo Eddo #adNHKM34 #ad
- Ready 2 grow 25 live bulbs colocasia Esculenta Elephant Ear Taro Gabi Kalo Eddo. To plant place bulb in moist soil with only bud above the soil, leaves will sprout within 4-8 days.
Great addition to any garden. Plant name:taroplant form:bulb corm sunlight:Partial ShadePlant Characteristic:Edible Bulb/Root Climate:Sub-tropical, Temperate, Tropical.
Will grow in partial to full sun. Will die off at first Frost but will come back in Spring. Plant will grow 2- 6 feet and depending on the region will produce leaves 6 inch to 2 feet wide leaves. Thrives in moist soil but will grow in normal soil also.
2. Unknown #ad
Elephant Ears colocasia 3 Bulb- bold tropical effect to and landscape. #adUnknown #ad
- Season of Interest:Summer. Plant name:elephant ears, usda hardiness Zone °F:8-11. Foliage:deciduous, Sunlight:Full Sun.
3. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Rhizome, Perennial, Root, Great Price, 10 Caladium Spectacular Mixed Colors, Elephant Ears, Bulbs, Plant #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- They come in a variety of colors and sizes to make excellent accent plants for every garden. Beautiful caldiums provide beautiful color for any garden.
4. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Green Giant Elephant Ears Colocasia Fresh Root #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Grows up to 5' or Taller. Easy to Care For. Perennial Bulb. Can grow anywhere. Produces nice Green Foilage.
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Elephant Ear Bulb, Alocasio Upright Form Size 7 cm Marde Ross & Company #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Most elephant ears will grow to be at least 4 feet wide, so give them space! Fertilizing: elephant ears are heavy eaters, as well as drinkers. Organic slow release fertilizers will last longer, so choose something like bonemeal or bloodmeal when possible.
Plant 4-6 inches deep. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Watering: These are high water plants. Containers will need to be watered daily during the summer.
Plan on giving plants at least 2-3 inches of water per week. Hardy in zones 9-11. The more water they get the bigger they’ll grow. They're grown from tuberous rhizomes and can reach impressive sizes quickly. Pot fully submerged.
Fertilize monthly with a general fertilizer of choice. Growing them is simple — they like filtered sun or shade and rich, moist soil. The bigger the bulb the deeper it goes. Some varieties will even thrive when planted in a pot and grown as a marginal pond plant. Planting: when planting new elephant ears or re-planting for the spring, set corms in the garden when nighttime temperatures are consistently 50-60 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Lively Root #ad
Mammoth Elephant Ear Caladium Bulbs #adLively Root #ad
- Lively Root. Plant comes with detailed “Care Card'' to provide tips and solutions along your plant’s life cycle. A magnet for compliments from your friends and family! Directly from our nursery to you.
With over a century of horticulture experience, our guests, each order from Lively Root includes information and resources tailored to provide you, with the very best horticultural experience possible.