As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Very Cold Hardy Zones 4-9, Big Pack Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Cercis Canadensis, 500 Eastern Redbud Tree Seeds, Big Pack, Gorgeous Purplish-Pink Blossoms, Eastern Redbud #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Bark: red brown, with deep fissures and scaly surface. Cercis canadensisl. 500 seeds per packet - BIG PACK. It grows well in new york state, new jersey and southward. Flowers: April, May.
Branchlets at first lustrous brown, later become darker. Eastern redbud is a large shrub or small tree native to eastern North America from Southern Ontario, Canada south to northern Florida. It is also known as the Judas tree.
2. S-pone #ad
30+ Eastern Redbud Tree Cercis Canadensis Seeds Cold Hardy Flowering Tree Purple #adS-pone #ad
- Color: pink flowers in the spring before it gets leaves; PLANT SEEDS: Outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost. The redbud tree is medium-fast growing, and has lovely blooms in the spring.
Bloom time: spring; hardiness ZONE: 4 - 9. Plant height: 25 foot tree; planT SPACING: 30 Feet. 30+ eastern redbud tree cercis Canadensis Seeds Cold Hardy Flowering Tree Purple.
3. Cozy Crib #ad
Eastern Redbud Tree Sakura Bonsai American Redbud Cercis Canadensis 10 Seeds #adCozy Crib #ad
- Should you have any questions or issues with your order, pls send us a message; We would be happy to help. In the spring the tree produces attractive pinky flowers; The leaves are heart-shaped and dark-green, and turn yellow in autumn; In the winter, it is is covered with brown seedpods.
Important: hard coat of redbud seeds both soaking and cold stratification for 6-8 weeks days for them to germinate. A beautiful ornamental deciduous tree that grows to 15 to 30 feet tall with a spread of 15 to 30 feet; It is widely used in gardening, for patios and paths.
4. The Little Iowan Homestead #ad
Eastern Redbud Tree Seeds – Wild-Crafted Hand Harvested in Iowa, USA Pack of 25 #adThe Little Iowan Homestead #ad
- Wild-crafted these tree seeds were naturally grown in an environment free of pesticides, herbicides, and artificial fertilizers. Planting directions included with each packet of seeds from the Little Iowan Homestead you will receive detailed planting directions to help ensure you can successfully germinate and begin growing your seeds.
Beautiful pink spring flowers known for their gorgeous pink spring flowers that are a valuable food source for butterflies, and bees, hummingbirds, these ornamental trees grow 20 to 30 feet in height and 20 to 35 feet in spread.
They do best in moist soul in growing zones 4 to 8. Hand harvested each seed was harvested by hand from autumn seed pods that were gently gathered in a way that harmed neither the environment, tree, or wildlife in the area. Organic eastern redbud tree seeds these organic eastern redbud tree seeds come in a pack of 25 and were harvested from mature 10-year-old redbud trees.
5. Jocadew #ad
Cercis Canadensis Forest Pansy Red Leaved Eastern Redbud Tree jocad 5 Seeds #adJocadew #ad
- Eastern redbud is particularly beautiful because in spring they cover themselves with loads of lavender pink flowers all up and down the branches. Cercis canadensis forest Pansy Red Leaved Eastern Redbud Tree jocad 5 Seeds.
But most spectacularly they are a reddish almost purple on this variety - there can be some variance in seedlings. The leaves of this tree are heart shaped and about 4 to 6 inches on average. This tree is considered fully hardy to USDA zone 4, and it is native to the eastern US.
6. Daylily Nursery #ad
Dormant Plant Bareroot Shipped 12-24 inches, Eastern Redbud Tree #adDaylily Nursery #ad
- Zone: 4-9 / mature height: 20-30 ft / growth rate: moderate / full sun - part sun / spread: 25 ft / Bloom: rosy pink flowers in April. California orders will be cancelled! we cannot ship most plants to CA this time of year due to CA state regularions.
Actual sizes are clearly stated in the title and description. With autumn here, leaves will turn brown and fall as plants naturally go dormant for the winter. All pictures are of fully grown plants. Now is the best time to transplant! Cooler temperatures and more rainfall provide a smooth transition for the plants.