As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AquaChek #ad
White, 1-Pack, AquaChek 561140A Salt Water Swimming Pool Test Strips #adAquaChek #ad
- Tests for: salt As Sodium Chloride. Includes water Chemistry Insert With Directions. 10 strips/Bottle. No assembly Required.
|Manufacturer||Robelle Industries #ad|
2. AquaChek #ad
40 Count, Aquachek 561161 Swimming Pool White Salt Titrators Test Kit Strips #adAquaChek #ad
- Instructions and chart on the back of the bottle. A must for a swimming pool or spa owners with salt generator systems. 40 test strips per bottle.
Takes only a couple of minutes to show results. Easy to use for maintaining your swimming pool or spa's salt sodium chloride levels from 400 to 7, 000 ppm.
3. TOP LINE TEST STRIPS #ad
Spa Test Strips, Fresh & Saltwater Pool Test Strips, Hot Tub Test Strips, 120 Strips 7 Way Pool Test Strips, Hardness, Salt & More, Cyanuric Acid, TOP LINE TEST STRIPS, Test: pH, Chlorine #adTOP LINE TEST STRIPS #ad
- Accurate and easy to read: simply compare testing strips colors to recommended ranges on chemical chart included in bottle and box insert. Packed in two 60 strips per foil Wrap Inside Tightly Seal Container For Longer Preservation. 3️⃣ compare to recommended Ranges On Color Chart. Save time - extremely easy to use: with our new splash proof and water resistant label just follow these easy steps 1️⃣ dip one test Strip Into The Water And Wait For 2 Seconds almost immediately after dipping.
Please note that these are not recommended for testing Tap or Well Water. 2️⃣ remove test strip, gently tap or shake to Remove Excess Water And Rest Horizontally In Flat Surface For 60 Seconds.
For fresh and salt water: test strips for pools and spas were specially crafted for pools, for both fresh and salt water. With proper spacing in between Test Pads To Minimize Bleed Gently Tap Excess Water Off After Dipping. Test ranges in published color chart have been fully validated and are Within The INDUSTRY STANDARDS for Test Strips.
Ensure that your water is safe to enjoy and in good conditions For Swimmers, Equipment Longevity, Spa, Jacuzzi & Hot Tub Testing, Pool Surface Protection & Chemical Effectiveness. Click the “add to cart” Button NOW! New 2020 version 7 in 1 test kit - your complete solution: test strips for pools and spas can check 7 parameters - pH, Cyanuric Acid CYA Stabilizer, Total Alkalinity, Total Chlorine, Free Chlorine, Total Hardness & Salt.120 pool water test strips per package - more per bottle: 120 count swimming pool test strips included WITH LONG STEM FOR EASY HANDLING.
4. HTH #ad
10 ct, HTH 67005 Salt Test Strips Swimming Pool Chemical Tester #adHTH #ad
- Includes: one bottle of 10 test strips from HTH. Read top of peak to the nearest 02 division. Compatibility: Made to work with saltwater pool systems.
Features: test for sodium chloride salt; Comparison chart for reading included on the bottle. Benefits: makes testing your pool water and balancing easy. Use: fill a small vial with about one inch 2. 5 cm of pool/spa water; remove one strip from bottle; insert lower end of strip into water; Important: Keep top half of strip completely dry to get an accurate reading; Leave strip in water until test is complete when yellow band turns dark, about 3-4 minutes; Obtain your salt concentration: note where top highest point of white peak falls on the number scale.
5. AquaChek #ad
AquaChek 551236 7-Way 100 Count Pool Water Test Strips #adAquaChek #ad
- 7-way strips measure:free chlorine, Bromine, Total Alkalinity, Total Hardness, total Chlorine, pH and Cyanuric Acid. Just dip and wait 15 seconds. Includes a reusable color chart comparator The reusable color chart comparator is the color chart on the side of the bottle.