As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BasqueStore #ad
Rare Prickly pear Cacti Desert Tuna Succulents Seed 20 Seeds, Byndgreenstore, Opuntia Cactus Mix #adBasqueStore #ad
- Please discuss this with us immediately if you are not satisfied with our items. Package of 20 seeds. This is normal. Just feel free to contact us. You will get the best seeds we have chosen. Seed count : please note that all seed counts are approximate.
The seeds were took this season. Our seeds are measured by weight which means seed counts can vary. We'll do our best to solve the problem with our customers. Sit back and relax - please don't be wondering why the seeds have not germinated after short periods of time. Several time will be needed for some seeds.
2. Frozen Seed Capsules #ad
Plant Seeds Now or Save Seeds for Years, Prickly Pear Cactus Seeds Opuntia stricta 5+ Rare Organic Tropical Fruit Seeds in FROZEN SEED CAPSULES for The Gardener & Rare Seeds Collector #adFrozen Seed Capsules #ad
- Plant your seeds now or save seeds to grow year after year. Seeds will arrive packed inside our one-of-a-kind Frozen Seed Capsules - an air/water-tight glass vial packed with organic cotton and moisture-absorbing silica beads.
The perfect environment for long-term seed storage! Frozen seed capsules are designed as a time capsule for seeds. Perfect for both the rare seeds collector and avid gardener, Frozen Seed Capsules make saving seeds easy and effective! Frozen seed Capsules make great gifts! Seeds saved in a frozen environment can last for decades.
The screw-top lid provides an air/water-tight environment to keep seeds dry.
The glass vial ensures protection for long-term storage and seeds are easily viewable, yet completely secure; no more flimsy envelopes! Organic cotton keeps seeds dry and comfortable and color-changing silica beads absorb moisture to prevent seed damage. Store in the freezer to protect and preserve your seeds for many years of excellent germination rates.
3. Eunivus #ad
Legendary-yes Spineless Prickly Pear Cactus Pad Cutting Opuntia Cacanapa Ellisiana #adEunivus #ad
- Hardiness is down to about 0 degrees Fahrenheit, USDA zone 7a. Shipping to USA mainland only. You will receive 1 Non-rooted pads/segments freshly cut upon Ordering.
Tiger tongue spineless prickly Pear Cactus - Opuntia cacanapa 'Ellisiana' aka, Opuntia ellisiana. The seller cannot be responsible for what the buyer does with the plant. Also capable of producing fruit that is medium on the scale of juiciness.
If planted in the ground, the plant spreads out and up into a bush-type and usually gets to be about 3-6 feet high and wide. Caution: use tongs to handle the plant clipping. Approximate size: 4-6+ inches wide by 7+ inches tall. It has no regular spines and very few, if any, glochids, so use CAUTION.
4. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Eastern Prickly Pear Cactus Seeds Opuntia humifusa 5+ Rare Tropical Fruit Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Offering 5+ eastern prickly pear cactus seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope.
5. Hirts: Seed; Cacti & Succulents #ad
Prickly Pear Cactus 15 Seeds-Opuntia ficus #adHirts: Seed; Cacti & Succulents #ad
- 15 seeds. Water thoroughly, then let dry for several weeks. The prickly pear cactus can grow up to 15 feet high. Hardy zones 8-10 Grow in well drained rocky/sandy soil.