As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. tffsummergardening #ad
Pimientos DE Padron-100 Seeds Padron Pepper- Hot/Sweet/Mild,Spanish Heirloom ! #adtffsummergardening #ad
- Please read the description below for more detail. Easy to germinate. Item location : US not ship to outside mainland. Fresh Seeds. Product Type : Seeds.
2. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Pepper Hot Padron SL6698 Green 25 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Famous spanish heirloom named after the town where they originated.
Germination rate about 80% or better. Padrons are served sautéed in olive oil with a little sea salt, and eaten as tapas appetizers in Spain. Harvest in about 60 days.
3. Sandia Seed Co. #ad
10 Seeds, Famous Spanish Heirloom, Padron Sweet Pepper Seeds #adSandia Seed Co. #ad
- These famous Spanish peppers have a festival all their own. Gourmet gardeners will love these hard-to-find authentic Spanish peppers. Padrons are served fried in olive oil with coarse sea salt to taste.
Most taste sweet and mild, but their might be 1 in 100 that is very spicy! Delicious sizzling tapas are a specialty item in Spain; 'Pimientos de Padron'.
4. Unknown #ad
A prized Spanish Heirloom Frying Pepper! 25, Seeds, Pimiento de Padron Hot Pepper Seeds #adUnknown #ad
- Heirloom, vegetable, herb, non gmo, fruit, Organic, Flower Garden Seeds. Great addition to your Garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! .
5. Refining Fire Chiles #ad
Pimentos De Padron Hot Pepper 25+ Seeds #adRefining Fire Chiles #ad
- Great flavor and great producer! Certified California Nursery. Pimentos de padron also know as Padron or Tapas.