As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Tomato Beefsteak Big Beef SL2063 Red 25 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. Nice combination of size, taste, and earliness. Fruits ripen early and have full flavor. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Harvest in about 70 days.
2. Earth Seeds Co #ad
Earth Seeds Co 20 Pcs Beefsteak Tomato Seeds Organic Unique Vegetable Seeds Summer for Garden #adEarth Seeds Co #ad
- Water more often in dry periods - keep the beds free of weeds and your plants will thrive. Tipps: try not to wet the plant when watering – best is to water the soil. Prefers full sun. A delicious beefsteak tomato, ideal for slicing, frying and grilling.
Height 150-200cm 59-79"; spread 40-50cm 16-20". Harvest july-october. Ideal for beds and borders, greenhouses. An old time heirloom favorite, the Beefsteak Tomato is perfect for just about any dish, but it is particularly famous for being served raw in salads or sandwiches.
3. Unknown #ad
Big Beef Tomato Seeds 40 Seed Pack #adUnknown #ad
- Free shipping On All Orders. No hassle Guarantee. Sold and shipped from the United States. Highest quality fruit, Vegetable, Herb and Flower Seeds.
4. Generic Seeds #ad
0.1 Grams, Approx 35 Gardening Seeds, Big Beef Hybrid Tomato Seeds, Vegetable Garden Seed, Lycopersicon Esculentum #adGeneric Seeds #ad
- 01 grams: approx 35 Seeds. Lycopersicon esculentum. Days until Harvest: 73. Germination rate: 87% - purity: 99% - Country of Origin: USA. Generic seeds: the same high quality Seeds Made By Mother Nature Just in Cheaper Packaging.
5. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change Certified Organic Seed Beefsteak Tomato #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Sow and grow: your own home garden with these organic beefsteak tomato seeds that flourish in soil & free of chemicals & goes right to your kitchen ingredients as fresh as can be. Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years.
Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Perfect especially for heirloom seeds. Plant & watch them grow in gardens, garden beds, pots, planters & more. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Non-gmo & pesticides. Grows best outside. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds Of Change #ad|
|Warranty||Certified organic by oregon tilth|