As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Spa Essentials #ad
2-Pound, Spa Essentials 32538000 Total Alkalinity Increaser Granules for Spas and Hot Tubs #adSpa Essentials #ad
- Raises alkalinity level to protect spa water from sudden changes in pH. Helps prevent staining, corrosion and pH bounce. Properly balanced spa water is a must if you want to fully enjoy your spa.
|Brand||Spa Essentials #ad|
|Manufacturer||Robelle Industries #ad|
|Warranty||Returns are not accepted on opened or used items and are subject to a 20% restocking fee.|
2. PureSpa #ad
SpaPure Alkalinity Increaser 16oz #adPureSpa #ad
- Increase total alkalinity levels. Acts as a water buffer or "pH buffer" to prevent "pH bounce". Stabilizes pH.
3. SpaChoice #ad
2-Pound, Spa Choice 472-3-4021 Alkalinity Up Hot Tub Chemical for Spas #adSpaChoice #ad
- Maintaining a desirable total alkalinity reading is critical to holding chlorine residuals. Ph levels are easier to control with a corrected total alkalinity.
Alkalinity acts as a buffer, improving the ability of your pool water to resist pH fluctuations. Downloadable user guide Available Under Product Information: Technical Specifications.
4. Clorox #ad
Clorox Pool&Spa 12005CLX Alkalinity Increaser, 5 lb #adClorox #ad
- Power source Type: Manual. Protects against eye and skin irritation. Reduces pool maintenance. Keeps pool pH balanced. Protects equipment. Increases total alkalinity in pool water.
|Manufacturer||Clorox® Pool&Spa™ #ad|
5. LEISURE TIME #ad
Leisure Time ALK-02 Alkalinity Increaser for Spas and Hot Tubs 2 Pack, 2 lb #adLEISURE TIME #ad
- Alkalinity is critical to pH control. Allow water to circulate for 30 minutes. Low alkalinity levels can cause equipment corrosion.
|Brand||LEISURE TIME #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leisure Time #ad|