As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Eden Brothers #ad
1/4 Pound, Cut Flower Garden, Attracts Butterflies, Attracts Bees, Attracts Pollinators, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Attracts Hummingbirds, Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix, Mixed Wildflower Seeds #adEden Brothers #ad
- This hardworking mix attracts pollinators, butterflies and birds, relax, and is a cinch to grow and maintain, allowing you to direct your attention elsewhere. Water them when the soil is dry, and that's it! So easy. They take such little effort to maintain for the diversity of flowers included! .
Plant in the spring or fall and be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, pink, white, yellow, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes. This favorite mix contains 25 of the most popular annual and perennial wildflowers ideally suited for the Midwest, wild cosmos, sweet William, including baby's breath, prairie coneflower, blanket flower, candytuft, perennial lupine, red corn poppy, lance leaf coreopsis, gloriosa daisy, Mexican hat, Indian blanket, blue flax, and 12 more beloved varieties!.
Hundreds of heirloom, vegetable, and herb seeds, and award-winning varieties are also available.
Have confidence knowing your garden comes from non-GMO products and 100% pure seed without fillers, 000 other varieties of flower, all from a US-based gardening company. Growing up to two feet tall or higher, reds, these Midwest wildflowers will truly light up your garden with vibrant blues, yellows -- every color of the rainbow. Sit back, and let Mother Nature do the rest! Growing wildflowers from seed couldnâ€t be easier. They love full sun and can be planted in all zones in North America.
2. Created By Nature #ad
19 Varieities of Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting at Home, Great Lakes Wildflower Seed Mix #adCreated By Nature #ad
- This hand selected seed mix blend includes colorful native and introduced wildflowers for the Great Lakes Region. Enjoy the natural beauty of great lake wildflowers in your home garden.
Our wildflower seed mixes are non-GMO and guaranteed to grow. Helps the environment, butterflies, these wildflowers require little watering once established and they help attract beneficial pollinators such as bees, and other important insects.
This wildflower mix is designed for the unique growing conditions of the Great Lakes region and includes a variety of multicolored spring and summer blooms. We back all our wildflower products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
3. Outsidepride #ad
1 LB, Outsidepride Midwest Wildflower Seed Mix #adOutsidepride #ad
- In general however, which is usually sufficient to establish a good stand of wildflowers on prepared soil when adequate weed control can be maintained. Seed should stay moist by either rainfall or irrigation until germination occurs. This midwest mix should be planted in the spring once soil temperature warm to 55F. The planting rates for some mixtures are adjusted higher due to the presence of small-seeded, the minimum planting rates are based on 60-70 seeds per square foot, nonaggressive species.
Prepare a site by removing weeds and loosening soil. This mix is 50% annuals and 50% perennials, their display of color, the flowers can reach 24 – 30 inches in height. Important factors to consider when planting: 1 does the site support plants now? if you have a site where nothing, is growing, that site is unlikely to support wildflowers.
The best time to plant in your area depends on the climate and rainfall patterns as well as the species you are planting. The midwest wild flower mix has species that are chosen for their long bloom season, and with normal conditions, and their hardiness to withstand climate extremes.
Perennials can also be sown in early fall provided that there are at least 10-12 weeks of growing time before the plants go dormant for the winter. Each wildflower mixture we carry has a recommended minimum and maximum planting rate. Fall plantings should be late enough so that seeds do not germinate until spring. 2 will there be adequate moisture during germination and establishment? Can you supply supplemental water, including weeds, if necessary? 3 What weed seeds are likely to be present in the soil? Will weeds spread to your site from adjacent areas?
4. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Wildflower Seed Balls- Native to your state, 20 Bulk Seed Bombs Wisconsin #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Ideal for backyard habitats and pollinator support. Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients for optimal germination and growth. Native to your state: we select from over 80 species of sustainably harvested US native wildflower seeds.
Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, butterflies, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, pesticide and herbicide free. Scientifically developed soil: pH-balanced blend of compost, minerals, and beneficial microbiota.
5. Eden Brothers #ad
Mixed Wildflower Seeds, Attracts Butterflies, Attracts Pollinators, Attracts Bees, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Landscaping, Attracts Hummingbirds, Partial Shade Wildflower Seed Mix, 1 Pound #adEden Brothers #ad
- Growing at varying sizes that reach no higher than two feet, reds, this mix will truly light up your garden with vibrant blues, yellows -- every color of the rainbow from summer to fall. Plant in the spring or fall and be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes.
Plant it in small gardens or large areas for seasons of enjoyment. Have confidence knowing your garden comes from non-GMO products and 100% pure seed without fillers, vegetable, and herb seeds, and flower bulbs. Make growing flowers in shaded gardens easy with this bestselling mix specifically designed for areas of partial shade or filtered sun.
Most wildflowers love the sun, pink, but this collection can withstand and even thrive in shady spots, making growing from seed easy. Water plants when the soil is dry, white, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, yellow, and that's it! So easy.
The partial shade wildflower seed mix contains 27 of the most popular annuals and perennials, sweet William, including bachelor button/cornflower, lemon mint, California poppy, purple coneflower, Siberian wallflower, Chinese houses, coreopsis lance leaf, foxglove, alpine forget-me-not, scarlet flax, rose mallow, catchfly, and 12 more beloved varieties!. Eden brothers offers the highest quality wildflower seed mixes and over 2, organic, 000 other varieties of flower, and award-winning varieties are also available. Sit back, and let Mother Nature do the rest! Suitable for all zones in North America.
6. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Package of 80,000 Wildflower Seeds, Save The Bees Wild Flower Seeds Collection, 19 Varieties of Pure Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting Including Milkweed, Poppy, and Lupine #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- This gorgeous selection of 19 annual and perennial wildflower seeds invites honeybees, bumblebees, ladybugs, butterflies, hummingbirds, and other beneficial pollinators while providing seasons of joy. With over 80, this mix attracts bees and pollinators essential to the health and longevity of the wildflower patch.
We back all of our products with personalized, US based customer service. Our wild flower seeds packets are an ideal Christmas gift for gardeners, Mother's Day Garden gifts, and community gardens.
Our wild flowers seed mix is 100% pure, non-GMO, and guaranteed to grow. As part of our national wildflower Seed line, 000 seeds, this speciality blend is designed for planting across North America. Hand-crafted and designed in an elegant, families, and make the perfect wildflower mix for kids, resealable hand-illustrated 8" x 6" package.
A mountain valley seed company premium wild flower seed mix. Seeds included: butterfly milkweed, bergamot, wallflower, red corn poppy, crimson Clover, Primrose, Sweet Alyssum, phacelia, California Orange Poppy, Purple Coneflower, Lemon Queen, gayfeather, lupine, Yellow Prairie Coneflower, Cosmos, Coreopsis, new england aster, Gaillardia, and Baby Blue Eyes.
7. Eden Brothers #ad
1/4 Pound, Mixed Wildflower Seeds, Attracts Hummingbirds, Container Garden, Attracts Pollinators, Easy to Grow & Maintain, Attracts Bees, Attracts Butterflies, All Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix #adEden Brothers #ad
- This hardworking all perennial wildflower seed mix attracts hummingbirds and pollinators, and is a cinch to grow and maintain. Water them when the soil is dry, yellow, and that's it! So easy. This favorite wildflower mix contains many of the most popular perennial wildflowers, black eyed Susan, candytuft, perennial lupine, Maltese cross, gloriosa daisy, Mexican hat, gayfeather/blazing star, including blue flax, and seven more beloved varieties!.
Growing wildflowers from seed couldn’t be easier. They love full sun and can be planted in all zones in North America. Mix includes 100% perennial: siberian wallflower, lance leaf coreopsis, gayfeather/Blazing Star, blue flax, shasta daisy, Black Eyed Susan, Purple Coneflower, candytuft, Foxglove, Gloriosa Daisy, Mexican Hat, blanket Flower, Sweet William, Perennial Lupine, Maltese Cross.
Plant it in small gardens or huge meadows for seasons of enjoyment. Have confidence knowing your garden comes from non-GMO products and 100% pure seed without fillers, and flower bulbs. These beautiful wildflowers produce amazing and abundant blooms in every color of the rainbow to light up your garden in summer and fall! The All Perennial Wildflower Seed Mix is an all-time customer favorite because it takes such little effort to maintain for the diversity of flowers included.
Plant in the spring or fall, cut off dead flowers to encourage growth, and in the second growing season you'll be amazed at the amount of blooms in colors so vibrant and movie-screen worthy: red, pink, white, and purple blooms of all shapes and sizes. Sit back, relax, and let Mother Nature do the rest! Hundreds of heirloom, 000 other varieties of flower, vegetable, all from a US-based gardening company.
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Wildflowers Seeds to Plant in Midwest, Full Instructions for Planting and Growing a Beautiful Wild Flower Garden; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Wonderful Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Blooms all season -- annual and perennial mix including baby's breath, scarlet flax, mexican Hat, candytuft, Black-Eyed Susan, plains coreopsis, Corn Poppy, Indian Blanket, Purple Prairie Clover, Cornflower, New England Aster, Clasping Coneflower, Lance-Leaved Coreopsis, Purple Coneflower, and Shasta Daisy.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips in the “How To” section of our website. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Pollinator friendly -- butterflies, bees, and hummingbirds love these varieties and will likely pay you many visits. Beautiful -- large full-color seed packet of wildflower Seeds for Midwest states like Illinois, eastern Nebraska, eastern Kansas, Iowa, Missouri, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. Great way to support your local pollinators.
9. beauty beyond belief WILDFLOWER SEEDS #ad
1 oz, Annual, No Fillers, Partial Shade Wildflower Seeds Bulk, Perennial Wildflower Seeds Year Round Planting, Open-Pollinated Wildflower Seed Mix Packet #adbeauty beyond belief WILDFLOWER SEEDS #ad
- High quality seeds and expert guidance: experience the quality seed difference. We are committed to providing the highest quality, non-GMO/non-GE seeds to our customers, open-pollinated, guaranteed. Gardener tested! full lush coverage: wildflower seeds bulk 30, 000 seed quantity to give you the coverage you desire.
100 sq. Ft. Use this partial shade mix under trees and up against buildings, 000 seeds 1 oz. That’s over 1 oz. Of lush wildflower coverage.
Each partial shade friendly wildflower seed packet gives you 100 sq. Lush coverage of wildflowers expertly designed to provide, Fences, Etc where you have a minimum of 4 hrs of Sunshine a Day. We know seeds ! our expertly crafted botanical garden seed mixes contain a wide variety of both perennials and annuals that are specifically designed to work in areas that get minimum 4 - 6 Hours of Sunshine a day.
Great for those partial shade areas. Designed to you lush coverage of annual and perennial blooms all year long. Ft. This wildflower mix will make the perfect Christmas gifts for those gardeners in your life. A trusted source of high quality seeds since 1985.
10. HOME GROWN #ad
Bulk Perennial Wild Flower Seeds Mix, 24 Variety Plant Seeds for Planting Outdoor Garden, 90,000+ Wildflower Seeds, Birds & Butterflies, 3oz Flower Garden Seeds for Attracting Bees #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Ideal for birds, & butterflies: the colorful variety of wildflower seeds in this packet are perfect for attracting many different types of birds, on your patio, and butterflies. When fully matured, you will be able to sow and cultivate a 400 square foot garden full of American biennial, the wildflowers in this packet grow 24-36 inches tall.
Perfect for creating a lovely garden: with this wildflower seed packet, annual & perennial flower seeds. Safe for nature and for you: our non-gmo wildflower seeds are pure seed with no filler. Wide variety of seeds: each of our wildflower seed packets contains a diverse and colorful assortment of flowers that are perfect for planters and gardens alike.
Superior germination rate: whether you’re a veteran gardener, or just getting your green thumb, you can count on our seeds to get you there. Bring the natural world closer to you by sowing our wildflower seeds indoors, bees, Bees, or in your garden.
In this order, annual & perennial seeds including Shasta Daisies, you will receive 24 different varieties of biennial, Black Eyed Susans, Blue Flax, and more. Both you and flower-loving creatures can enjoy your beautiful garden. And because we source only 100% natural seeds with no fillers, if you want a vibrant flower patch, our packets contain 4x more seeds than other brands. All the seeds contained in our wildflower seed packets are safe for planting.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Warranty||See manufacturer's website for more information.|