As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Outsidepride #ad
Inoculated, 5 LBS, Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated #adOutsidepride #ad
- White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F.
White dutch clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, pasture mixtures, erosion control, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10.
White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, food plots, green manure crop, ground cover, lawn alternative, pasture mixtures, and many other uses. Seeding rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1, 000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre. It can also be used an a lawn alternative.
2. Seeds2Go #ad
Nitro-Coated and Inoculated, 1 Pound, White Clover Seeds #adSeeds2Go #ad
- Usda zones: 3 - 10, the standard seeding rate is two pounds per acre. Useful in pasture mixes and turf mixes. Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control.
Perennial, nitro-Coated, Inoculated Clover Seed. Helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil.
3. Scotts #ad
2 lb., Scotts Turf Builder Clover Lawn #adScotts #ad
- Grows in tough, salient soils. Naturally self-fertilizes when clover clippings are returned to yard. Add to existing grass to keep a greener lawn with less maintenance. Formulated with Strawberry Clover to establish fast.
4. SeedRanch #ad
SeedRanch White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated and Inoculated, 2 Lbs. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns. Hardy perennial once established in zones 3-10 Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control. Helps boost soil nitrogen levels. Also great to attract wildlife.
5. Discount Lawn Care #ad
5LBS White Dutch Clover #adDiscount Lawn Care #ad
- Hardy perennial once established. Helps boost soil nitrogen levels. Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control. Also great to attract bees and wildlife. Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns.
6. OrOlam #ad
White Dutch Clover Seed Flowering Seeds for Wildlife Food Plots & Soil Erosion Control 10,000 Seeds #adOrOlam #ad
- Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns Annual clover used for cover crops, silage, forage, erosion control.
Helps loosen soil and boost its nitrogen levels. By orolam u. S. A. Hardy perennial once established, early maturing, Well suited for almost any soil, Desired by most wildlife.
7. Homesteader Hobbies #ad
10 Pounds, Non-GMO, White Dutch Clover Seed: Untreated #adHomesteader Hobbies #ad
- 10 lb. Non-gmo, untreated White Dutch Clover Seed. Bag will cover approximately 20, 000 square feet. A perennial ground cover that should be planted in spring or summer.
Always fast & Free Shipping. Excellent for attracting bees, nitrogen fixation, green manure, erosion control, no till and weed suppresion.
8. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Pasture & Cover Crop Seeds by Mountain Valley Seed Company, White Dutch Clover Seeds, Lawn, 1 Lb #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Non-gmo - open pollinated - High Germination Rate. Clover seeds - white Dutch - 1 Lb - Trifolium repens. Seeds for: Garden Cover Crop. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds. Days to full maturity: 60-90 -- perennial -- USDA Hardiness Zone: 4-9.
9. Nature's Seed #ad
White Dutch Clover Grass Seed 1500 sq ft #adNature's Seed #ad
- Never needs fertilizer. Clover is a nitrogen-fixer, which means it takes nitrogen from the air, via bacteria living in nodules on the roots. Made in United States.
Spring green-up/winter color. Clover greens-up in early spring and remains green until winter. Little watering. In many regions clover is fairly drought-tolerant when added to a traditional lawn.
|Brand||Nature's Seed #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Seed #ad|
10. SeedRanch #ad
SeedRanch White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated & Inoculated, 10 Lbs. #adSeedRanch #ad
- Hardy perennial once established in zones 3-10 Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns. Can be used as ground cover, cover crop and for erosion control. Helps boost soil nitrogen levels. Also great to attract wildlife.
|Part Number||WDC-10 Lbs.|
|Warranty||30 Days Money Back|