As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Non-GMO & Untreated, Seed Needs, White / Blue Borage Seed Packet Collection 2 Individual Borage Varieties for Planting Heirloom #adSeed Needs #ad
- Borage flowers can be added to salads for an extra splash of color. Both the blue and White variety of Borage are edible. Quality borage seeds packaged by seed needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All borage seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Borage is an annual herb that is primarily grown for it's odd, yet beautiful flowers. Both borage seed packets will contain 100 seeds each, for a combined total of 200 seeds. The plants can begin to be harvested in roughly 50 to 60 days.
2. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride White Borage Herb Plant Flower Seeds, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Borage herb seeds produce these beautiful star-shaped white flowers and textured leaves. The flowers which are excellent for cutting and have a long vase-life are used as garnishes in cold drinks like ice tea and lemonade or added to salads. Borage herb benefits include beauty in the garden, attraction for bees and a great addition to summer drinks.
Plant borage seeds where pollination is needed! Borage is sometimes called Starflower or Bee Bread. Direct sow 5 - 6 seeds per plant of white flowering borage seeds outdoors after danger of frost has passed.
Cut sprays of borage all summer long to garnish and add flavor to cold drinks and salads! Borage plants are also considered to be a great companion plant for vegetable gardens and orchards because of the attraction of bees to the blue flowers.
Borage is a 2 foot tall annual plant growing in USDA zones 3 - 10 Borage is considered to be a liberal self-sower, so you can enjoy more plants next year. Plant this unusual 24 inch annual herb for its pure ornamental value, to attract much-coveted bees to your garden, and to harvest for teas and other summer drinks. These herb seeds prefer fine, dropping its own herb seeds, well-worked moist soil. When young, the cucumber flavored leaves may be added to salads.
3. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
White Sage Seed for Planting, Pack with Instructions to Plant & Grow in Your Home Garden, Survival Garden Seeds, Grow Sustainable Smudging Incense, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, 1 Packet #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Burning white sage creates a powerful smoke known for its strong cleansing and purifying fragrance. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden.
Popular smudging herb - a sacred native american plant that is also known as Buffalo Sage.
Each pack has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Attracts pollinators - the flowers and powerful fragrance of white sage will attract bees and other friendly pollinators to the garden.
4. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
200+ Borage Seeds- Heirloom Herb Variety- by Ohio Heirloom Seeds #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Borage, but the leaves add a great, healthy addition to a summer salad. The leaves have a distinct cucumber tastes, also known as starflower, is a mediterranean herb that has been in use for several thousand years.
The flowers are edible too. 85% germination. It is generally grown commercially for its medicinal seed oil, either fresh or dried. Grown in 2021 for the 2022 season.
5. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Oregano Seed for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom; Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Herb Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Grows 2-3 ' tall. A wonderful gift for the gourmet cook and gardener. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Beautiful -- large color packet of the popular culinary herb oregano origanum vulgare; Popular shrub-like perennial grown for its flavorful leaves that are used fresh or dried in Italian, Spanish, and Mexican dishes.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it right for you. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc.
In the “how to” section of our website. Always have fresh oregano on Hand -- Oregano is an essential ingredient for making pizza or any Italian dish. Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden. There is actually enough seed to do both. Minimum of 100 mg per packet.
6. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Marsh Mallow Herb Plant Seed, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- It is similar in taste to a parsnip. The marshmallow root is yellow-white and sweet. Marshmallow herb plants prefer moist soils. Some gardeners recommend a fall planting so that the cold temperatures aid in the germination of the Marshmallow herb seeds.
This perennial herb grows in usdz zones 3 - 9 and reaches a height of 48 inches tall with white blooms. If starting the marshmallow seeds indoors, place the herb seeds in moistened peat moss, sow the herb seeds in small pots.
After that cold treatment, the Marsh Mallow plant is known to self-seed but not in an aggressive way. It is easy to grow from Marsh Mallow herb seed, and it also makes a lovely flowering display. Every herb garden needs to have this versatile perennial! It is highly regarded as a beneficial medicinal herb and has been widely used for the last 2000 years in both foods and in medicines.
It is native to europe but can be found growing in many places around the world. Once established, and place the peat moss/seed mixture in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 weeks. The roots can be harvested in the fall for drying. Sowing rate: 5 - 6 seeds per plant.
7. SWEET YARDS #ad
Extra Large Packet, Over 1,200 Open Pollinated Non-GMO Wildflower Seeds, Sweet Yards Seed Co. Borage Seeds, Borago officianalis #adSWEET YARDS #ad
- If you have any issue with our seeds, we’ll refund or replace them no questions asked! Quick growing and edible wildflower makes a great addition to any garden.
The freshest seeds available lead to high germination rates, successful, making your gardening easy, and fun!. Extra large packet contains over 1 full ounce of pure live seeds 1, 200+ seeds! - Enough to cover 100 square feet.
Premium packaging designed for optimal seed storage, with full planting instructions and reusable zipper - Great for gift giving! Guaranteed to grow! – we want everyone to be a successful gardener, and we’re always here with personal gardening advice. Beautiful blue blooms in as little as 7 weeks! .
8. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Borage Seed to Plant, Full Instructions for Easy Planting and Growing a Kitchen Herb Garden, Indoors or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift 1, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. In the “how to” section of our website. Indoor or outdoor - a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Always have fresh borage on hand -- imagine the delicious aroma and flavor of cucumber that fresh borage will add to your salads and sandwiches.
If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, harvest instructions, we will happily make it right for you.
Minimum of 1g per packet. Beautiful -- full color packet of borage Borago officinalis herb seeds; a wonderful gift for the gourmet cook and gardener. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Using fresh herbs can really make your cooking smell and taste gourmet.
9. Gardeners Basics #ad
Survival Vegetable Seeds Garden Kit Over 16,000 Seeds Non-GMO and Heirloom, Great for Emergency Bugout Survival Gear 35 Varieties Seeds for Planting Vegetables 35 Free Plant Markers Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Provide emergency food security by growing and saving seeds or storing our seeds in a cool, dark, and packaged in the Usa. It makes excellent gifts for moms, dry place in its water resistant packaging. Complete gardening kit for growing your home garden.
Great for beginners and seasoned gardeners alike. In the event of seed shortages, substitutions may become necessary. Easy - varieties picked by a gardener for easiness in most growing conditions. All non-gMO and heirloom varieties. Guarantee - we know you'll love your survival garden seeds, but if for any reason you're not, please contact us.
Complete growing and harvesting instructions included on every packet. Usa - seed bank grown, sourced, adults and gardening gifts for men. Perfect for indoor garden and hydroponics growing system.
Assortment - 35 easy to grow vegetable varieties and over 16, carrots, broccoli, 000 seeds. Professional - packed in seed packets, not plastic bags: plastic bags can harbor mold and ruin vegetable seeds. Great for parsley, spinach, aerogarden, hydroponics supplies, prepper gear, gardening gifts, emergency preparedness items, or bug out. Our survival pack includes lettuce, beans, tomatoes, peas, squash, beets, zucchini, peppers, onions, and more.
10. Open Seed Vault #ad
Gardening Gifts & Emergency Supplies | Garden vegetable seeds. by Open Seed Vault, 32 Variety Pack Survival Gear Food Seeds | 15,000 Non GMO Heirloom Seeds for Planting Vegetables and Fruits. Survival Food for Your Survival kit #adOpen Seed Vault #ad
- 100% usa homegrown high quality food seeds with high germination rates & 99% purity. Our seeds are stored in our air tight, 99% purity. Perfect for survivalist, droughts war, preppers & emergency situations, tornadoes, famine other natural disasters or acts of GOD.100% usa heirloom, non hybrid, open pollinated, raw, chemically untreated garden vegetable seeds.
Osv garden seeds are essential for Bug out Bags, Floods, Preparedness Kits, Hurricanes, camping gear & survival gear equipment. Our seeds are stored in our air tight, Long Term Food & Storage.
Includes planting time suggestions, harvesting instructions, and a primer on seed saving that will help you turn your garden into an everlasting food supply. Harvest 15, tomatoes, sunflower, 000 seeds per variety seed pack such as: beans, cucumbers, pumpkin, radish, spinach, 000 fruits & vegeTABLES FROM up to 3, lettuce, watermelon, peppers, squash, carrots, Eggplants and many more seeds.
Our seeds have never been sourced from Monsanto and never will be! Our Survival seeds make a great gardener gift. High quality food seeds with high germination rates, moisture proof Resealable Bag for safe, Moisture Proof Resealable Bag for safe, Long Term Food & Storage. It’s easy to use and packed with information. Step by step instructions and seed saving guide for growing and seed saving. Into an everlasting food supply.
|Brand||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Manufacturer||Open Seed Vault #ad|
|Part Number||32 Heirloom organics Seed Packet|