As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cozy Crib #ad
Viola Bambini Colorful Mix Viola Cornuta Garden Pansies 40+ Seeds for Planting Long Flowering Plant #adCozy Crib #ad
- A charming mix of violas in various colors of red violet and yellow that grows 6 inches tall. The plant is annual in cooler areas, and a tender perennial in warmer regions; Requires little maintenance; Direct sowing at 60- 68°F; Grow them in full sunlight in cooler regions or partial shade in warmer regions.
Ideal for growing in pots, window boxes, borders and hanging baskets; Its flowers attract beneficial insects such as butterflies and honeybees.
Instructions: each package contains planting instructions; Keep seeds in cool and dark place. Risk free purchase: should you have any problems with your order or number of seeds, please send us a message, we'll issue refund or a replacement.
2. Outsidepride #ad
5000 Seeds, Outsidepride Viola Johnny Jump Up Plant Flower #adOutsidepride #ad
- Since they are cool weather flowers, johnny Jump Up wildflowers will bloom in the spring, fade during the heat of summer, and will often return with a new flush of flowers in the fall. Johnny jumps ups are a perennial, low growing wildflower seed grown in USDA Zones 3 - 9.
This low growing violet only reaches 6 inches tall. They grow very easily from viola seeds, and once established will even self-sow. Sow 3 ounces per 1, 000 square feet or 7 pounds per acre of these heirloom, non gmo seeds.
3. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Botanical Name: Viola cornuta, 500 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds, Viola Tricolor, Isla's Garden Seeds, Helen Mount Johnny Jump Up Viola Flower Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Water seedlings occasionally until they become established. This plant readily reseeds itself. A must have for your home flower garden! Helen Mount Johnny Jump Up Flowers Viola tricolor are very bright and beautiful, see description for more information.
For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
Direct sow in spring, planting just below the surface of the soil. It also grows well in rocky or sandy soil.
Mature plants do fairly well in drought, though they adapt to well-drained moist soil. These plants are also tolerant of both heat and cold. Usda zones: 1, 8, 11, 12; common names: horned pansy, 4, 6, 9, 7, 10, 5, 3, horned violet, 2, Tufted Violet. Keep the soil lightly moist until germination, which usually occurs within 1-2 weeks. This plant can also be started indoors 6-8 weeks before the last frost of spring.
4. Seed Needs #ad
King Henry Viola Viola cornuta Twin Pack of 600 Seeds Each, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- All viola seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current, and the following growing season. King henry is very popular in pots and containers, and is undoubtedly best used in window boxes as well.
The plants are known to attract all sorts of beneficial insects to the garden, and will definitely lure in the butterflies and bumblebees. Quality viola seeds packaged by seed needs. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
This packet measures 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
These beautiful flowering plants will produce yellow eyes, which are surrounded by a lighter shade of lavender-purple, and accented with dark violet veins. Growing to a mature height of only 6 to 8 inches tall, King Henry will need little to no maintenance, and not only displays colorful flowers, but attractive blue-green foliage also. Their low profile growth habits make these plants a great selection for flower beds and raised beds too.
5. Daniel's Plants #ad
10 Seedling Trays | 100 Peat Pots | Biodegradable Compostable Planting Pots | Peat Pots for Seedlings Seed Starter Tray | Bonus 10 Wooden Plant Labels, Daniel's Plants Plantable Seed Starter Tray #adDaniel's Plants #ad
- Or, these organic pots are right for you. Other pots are made with recycled paper, which are made from 100% forestry bi-product. The biodegradable pot promotes aeration and prevents transplant shock, no matter what you plant! Get your dream garden started: whether you’re starting tropical plants or vegetables, and plant them directly into the soil in summer.
. Get them risk-free: if these seedling trays fail to meet your expectations, don't hesitate to contact us and benefit from our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee policy! Cut down on flimsy plastic pots and choose biodegradable pots instead! You can start vegetables year-round, plant your tropical plants in these pots and then place them in a decorative pot.
Eco friendly materials: when it comes to our seedling trays, which introduces harmful lead into the soils. Support small business: take advantage of great amazon shipping rates while still supporting a small north-American owned and operated business! Daniel’s Plants is proudly North American, and all our products are packed right here in the United States.
Great for succulent propagation. Not our pots, we use nothing but 100% natural and biodegradable pots. Prevent transplant shock: by becoming one with the root ball and promoting aeration, these amazing pots are great for transplanting plants without causing root circulation or harm. Great for saplings & starters: with a 1. 75” diameter, these organic seedling peat trays are perfectly sized for starting flowers, herbs, and vegetable saplings like tomatoes and cucumbers.
6. Cozy Crib #ad
Viola Seeds Arkwright Ruby Viola Cornuta Stunning Dark Red Garden Pansies 40+ Seeds for Planting Long Flowering Plant #adCozy Crib #ad
- Sow year round indoors or outdoors in late summer to winter in warm zones, and spring and summer in cooler zones; Germination in 7-21 days. Risk free purchase: should you have any problems with your order or number of seeds, please send us a message, we'll issue a refund or a replacement.
Instructions: each package contains planting instructions; Keep seeds in cool and dark place. A gorgeous perennial flower in a dark wine color that requires little maintenance and grow to 6 inches tall. Ideal for window boxes, terraces, balconies, borders, pots, cottage garden, and planters.
7. sustainable sprout #ad
Calendula, Calendula, Chamomile, Borage for Planting in Your Edible Blooms Culinary Garden, Chives, Edible Flower Seeds Variety Pack, 100% Non GMO – Nasturtium, Bachelor Button, Viola #adsustainable sprout #ad
- The perfect gift for the gardener in your family! 100% satisfaction guarantee. Product of usa. Most unique seed packet design on amazon. Follow our clear and informative planting instructions for best results.
Best collection of perennial and annual edible flower seeds for culinary dishes, non-hybrid, Open pollinated, garnish or salads! More seeds than competitors 100% non gmo, untreated, high germination!. Freshly harvest seed are sourced right here in the USA. Monitored by the USDA.
8. Willard & May #ad
Assorted Colors Daffodil Narcissus Bulbs by Willard & May, Mixed Daffodils 25 Bulbs #adWillard & May #ad
- Hardiness zone: 3-8 / planting time: fall / Planting Depth: 6-8" Planting Spacing: 4-6". Bloom color: yellows, Whites, Assorted Colors. Qty per package: 25 Bulbs. Bloom time: mid spring / height: 12-18" / Bulb Size: 12/14cm. Deer resistant: Yes.
9. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Dwarf Sunspot Sunflower Helianthus annuus Twin Pack of 80 Seeds Each #adSeed Needs #ad
- Sunspot sunflowers make an excellent cut flower for bouquets and floral arrangements as well. Grow sunflowers along borders & fences or in flower beds as a background plant. Dwarf sunspot produces beautiful, medium sized, yellow blooms with golden brown centers.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. They grow to a mature height of roughly 1 to 2 feet tall.
Quality sunflower seeds packaged by seed needs. All sunflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Grown as an annual flowering plant, the Dwarf Sunspot Sunflower will grow quickly, bloom profusely through the summer months and later die with the first killing frost.
10. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Flower Viola Penny All Season Mix Edible 1828 Multi 50 Non-GMO, Hybrid Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Decorative and edible garnish for salads and desserts with slight wintergreen flavor. Germination rate about 70% or better. Also known as pansy, European field pansy, Johnny jump-up, and horned violet.
Blooms in 60 to 70 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States.