As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Coast of Maine #ad
Coast of Maine OMRI Listed Tomato and Vegetable Plant Potting Soil Compost Blend for Container Gardens and Flower Pots, 20 Quart Bag #adCoast of Maine #ad
- Perfect density: Balanced design encourages water retention and steady drainage. Nutrient dense: dark brown blend of composts and nutrients to provide everything your plants need. Certified organic: OMRI-listed and preservative-free for use in organic gardening operations.
Plenty of material: 20 quarts of potting soil for your container garden or professional farm; Material: Earthworms. Ideal for all plants: Lightweight, organic compost potting soil blend that's ideal for tomatoes and vegetables.
2. Burpee #ad
9 Quarts | Premium Organic Potting Natural Soil Mix Food Ideal for Container Garden-Vegetable, Flower & Herb Use for Indoor Outdoor Plant, Burpee #adBurpee #ad
- Place tall plants in the middle or back, mounding plants all around and spilling plants at the edge. Whether you're growing organic herbs, vegetable seeds or flowers in raised beds or patio containers, this growing mix will make the job a breeze. This premium mix releases essential nutrients immediately.
Tip for flower pots: use flowers and foliage of varying heights to add dimension to your container. 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. Omri listed for organic use. The potting soil feeds plants instantly, then provides a slow release plant food that feeds for up to 3 months.
If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right! We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, plants & gardening supplies are packaged and sent in excellent condition. Perfect for containers: use this growing mix for planting in containers or raised beds.
Coir is naturally disease-resistant and has better air circulation than peat. Coconut coir is an organic and sustainable resource that helps maintain moisture between waterings for vibrant flowers and delicious vegetables and herbs. Your live flowers will thrive with this premium potting mix. Retains moisture: sustainable coconut coir helps hold the perfect amount of water for potted plants, indoor or outdoors. All-natural mix: burpee organic premium potting mix is formulated with plant food & coconut coir to promote seed & root growth and healthy flower, vegetable & herb plants.
|Model||Premium Organic Potting Mix, 9 Quarts ||
3. Sun Gro #ad
1.5 Cubic Foot Bag, SunGro Black Gold Outdoor Natural and Organic Garden Flower and Vegetables Blend Potting Soil Mix for Outdoor Plants #adSun Gro #ad
- Organic material: Adds rich organic material to your planting beds. Size: 1. 5 cubic foot. Great for: ideal to use for various outdoor gardening applications; Perfect for annuals and perennials, vegetables and herbs, garden soil amendment, bedding plants, outdoor containers, and more.
Specifications: Color: Black; Weight: 23 pounds. Contains: contains Canadian sphagnum peat moss, bark, and compost.
|Brand||Sun Gro #ad|
|Manufacturer||Black Gold #ad|
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
8qts for Indoor and Outdoor Use, and Cannabis Plants, Great for Veggies, Herbs, Organic Potting Mix by Perfect Plants for All Plant Types #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Easy-to-manage drainage — blended with Perfect Plants Perlite. Mycorrhizae enrichment — aids root growth and Flushing Harmful Bacteria.
All natural mix suitable for use on edible plants like FRUITS & VEGETABLES. Re-sealable, heavy duty Bag Perfect for Storage. Best for plants in containers — great for Indoor and Outdoor Use.
5. Black Gold #ad
Black Gold 1302040 8-Quart All Organic Potting Soil #adBlack Gold #ad
- Rich, loamy mix is one of the best for all gardening applications. This product is made in United States. Use in hanging baskets, herb gardens, vegetable plantings, patio containers, and anywhere you would like to use an organic soil.
Perlite and pumice are added to ensure optimum pore and air space for sturdy growth. Offers premium quality at outstanding saving.
Listed by the organic materials review institute for the production of organic food and fiber. Regionally formulated, western region only. The all purpose organic potting soil that fits all your needs; convenience, quality tested organic ingredients and a proven track record of performance.
|Brand||Black Gold #ad|
|Manufacturer||Black Gold #ad|
6. Miracle-Gro #ad
16-Quart, Nature's Care Organic Potting Mix with Water Conserve #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Thirsty plants are mopey plants—keep them hydrated with Nature’s Care Organic & Natural Potting Mix with Water Conserve, a potting mix designed to protect against over- and under-watering.
The moisture-holding power comes from nature, with cool things like yucca and coir. Omri listed for organic use. Contains alfalfa meal, kelp meal, earthworm castings and bone meal to build stronger roots.
Perfect for your potted fruits, vegetables and flowers. Thirsty plants are mopey plants, and keeping them hydrated starts from the ground up. Give your plants some extra love with your favorite Nature's Care plant food one month after planting.
Contains alfalfa meal, kelp meal, earthworm castings and bone meal to build stronger roots. Includes perlite for optimized aeration for your potted plants. Contains cool things from nature like yucca and coir, which provide unique moisture control qualities.
|Manufacturer||Nature's Care #ad|
7. Mother Earth Products #ad
2 Cu. Ft., Mother Earth Terracraft Potting Soil, Vegetables And Tomatoes, Flowers, All Purpose Potting Soil For All Plants #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Creates a desirable environment for plants of all types. Good for all plants including flowers, tomatoes and vegetables. Moderate aeration provides moisture retention.
Start feeding 2 or 3 weeks after planting. Good for many types of growing environments including indoor, outdoor, containerized or in raised beds.
8. Espoma #ad
Espoma AP2 Organic Potting Mix, 2 Cubic Feet #adEspoma #ad
- Can be used for all indoor and outdoor Potted plants. No synthetic plant foods or chemicals. Non selective broad Spectrum control of annual and perennial weeds woody brush and trees.
Organic potting mix contains a rich blend of only the finest natural ingredients. Enhanced with myco-tone water saving formula.
9. Fox Farm #ad
51.4 Quart2 cu ft Bundled with Pearsons Protective Gloves, Fox Farm Happy Frog Organic Potting Soil Mix Indoor Outdoor Garden Plants #adFox Farm #ad
- That’s why happy frog potting Soil is amended with soil that can help improve root efficiency and encourage nutrient uptake. The benefits of this premium select potting soil are strong plant structure, with enhanced fruit and flower production.
Bundled with Pearsons Protective Gloves. Whether you’re growing a ficus in the dining room, or a lemon tree on the deck, a geranium on the patio, use our Potting Soil in your containers.
Their roots can’t seek out nutrition in the ground, so you have to bring it to them. Happy frog potting soil is designed for container planting. Your potted plants deserve the best organic potting soil. Ready to use right out of the bag and is pH adjusted to allow for maximum nutrient uptake. Nutrient rich, vigorous vegetative growth, happy frog potting soil is highly recommended for container gardens.
|Brand||Fox Farm #ad|
|Manufacturer||Fox Farm #ad|
10. Soil Sunrise #ad
Pots or Small Raised Beds 8qt, Potting Soil for Vegetable Plants, Hand Blended 100% All Natural Potting Soil for Growing Vegetables in Containers #adSoil Sunrise #ad
- A perfect combination of all natural ingredients to create a rich growing environment full of amazing nutrients. A rich all natural potting mix great for growing vegetables in containers or raised beds.
What’s in the soil? - while in some commercial mixes you never can tell, we wanna be straight forward and easy to understand. Each of our soil blends are hand mixed in small batches using only all natural premium ingredients.
Rich all natural soil for vegetable gardening - A rich soil full or organic matter and natural fuel is the perfect way to grow vegetables and herbs in containers, pots, or raised beds.
The vegetable gardening soils features, worm castings, fir bark, peat moss, perlite, and lime. Great for a multitude of vegetables - this potting soil mix is as a great mixture for a multitude of vegetables including tomatoes, carrots, onions, peppers, lettuce, egg plant, potatoes, and much more. Ingredients: peat moss, Worm Castings, Perlite, Fir Bark, Lime.