As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Graffiti GRDN #ad
Dwarf Bush Tomatoes Seeds for Planting 25+ Seeds Indoor Vegetable Garden #adGraffiti GRDN #ad
- We would be happy to help may you have any questions or problems with your orders; please send us a message. Remember that amount of sunlight and water will affect the taste of your tomatoes; Grow tomatoes on a sunny window.
You can pollinate the plant by hand using a cotton swab or place a fan toward the plant. It can be grown in pots, containers, hanging baskets or patio; Preferably grow under the lights during winter. An easy to grow round bush tomato that produces fruits up to 2 oz; Grow this tomato on your windowsill all year round.
2. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
Non-GMO, Vegetable Gardening Seed, 25 Seeds, Bush Early Girl Hybrid, Tomato Garden Seeds #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Days to full maturity: 63 -- annual -- usdA Hardiness Zone: Annual Crop, Not Intended To Overwinter. Mountain valley seed Company Brand - Premium Quality Seeds.
Non-gmo - hybrid - High Germination Rate. Seeds for: Vegetable Gardening. Tomato seeds - bush early Girl Hybrid - 25 Seeds - Solanum lycopersicum.
3. Burpee #ad
30 Seeds, Burpee Bush Early Girl' Hybrid Slicer Tomato #adBurpee #ad
- Our germination rates are 35% higher than industry standards. Non-gmo seed: burpee offers the highest quality, non-gmo seeds hand-picked by expert horticulturalists for growing in the home garden. Tomatoes in your home garden. We treat each order with special care to ensure healthy seeds are packaged and shipped in excellent condition.
Make sure to harden off young tomato plants by leaving them outdoors in their containers up to a week before transplanting into garden soil. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right! Bush-type plants are entirely self-supporting and grow well in containers and patio pots - great for small space gardening.
Expect a delicious harvest 65 days after transplanting seedlings. Plants produce extra-large, extra-early fruits for slicing all summer long - enjoy on burgers, aroma, 'Bush Early Girl' delivers more flavor, sandwiches and salads!.
Transplant your seedlings into the garden outdoors after all danger of frost. Burpee has been loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners for over 140 years! 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the satisfaction and success of all gardeners. Determinate tomato plant: seed pack contains 30 tomato seeds for planting. Multiple disease resistances means simple growing! Plant height is 18"; spread is 24-36". Fresh garden tomatoes: grow beautiful bright-red 4", 6 oz.
|Model||Bush Early Girl'|
4. Artist Unknown #ad
Bush Type Seldom Needs Staking!!!!50, Seeds, Phoenix Hybrid Tomato Seeds #adArtist Unknown #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, non gmo, herb, organic, vegetable, Fruit, Flower Garden Seeds.
5. Generic #ad
Better Bush Tomato Seeds 20+ Seeds | Non GMO | Vegetable Fruit Herb Flower Seeds for Planting | Home Garden Greenhouse Pack #adGeneric #ad
- Sow seeds indoors 4 weeks before last frost. Expected blooming period: Spring to Fall. Plant 1/4 inch deep. Water and sun regular. Great addition to your garden, greenhouse or Flower Bed! Heirloom, Organic, fruit, herb, non gMO, Vegetable, Flower Garden Seeds.
Delivery and item Guarantee! Usa grown and Shipped from Texas. Care instructions: Water regular.
6. Park Seed #ad
Park Seed Better Bush Hybrid Tomato Seeds, Pack of 30 Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- Indeterminate vines have short nodes for even bigger yields. Start seeds indoors 5 to 6 weeks before the last frost date. Available only here at park, this is a superbly garden-worthy variety with great yields of ultra-satisfying fruits.
If an unexpected late frost is forecasted, protect young plants with plastic sheeting or other cover. Set plants 2 to 2½ feet apart. These big, 4-inch fruits grow very densely on indeterminate 4-foot plants, luscious, thanks to shorter internodes.
The central stem rarely needs staking except during those "bumper crop" times, and this plant begins early in the season and just keeps going.
Plant outdoors when danger of frost is past and night temperatures consistently remain above 55 degrees Fahrenheit. Isi indeterminate short-internodes. If you're looking for an old-fashioned-flavored tomato with the juiciness and distinctive "tang" you remember from vine-fresh tomatoes of the past, Better Bush hybrid is the best choice. Resistant to verticillium wilt and Fusarium wilt race 1.
7. RDR Seeds #ad
Cherry Tomato, Patio Tomato, by RDR Seeds, Dwarf Heirloom, 50 Tiny Tim Tomato Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Plant is extremely productive and will produce a generous amount of small flavorful 1" cherry tomatoes. Perfect for growing indoors, in a hanging container, on a patio, or in a small garden.
Dwarf plant does not grow very large, usually only about 12", though it can sometimes get taller. Determinate bush type tomatoes do not require staking.
8. Cozy Crib #ad
Tomato Cherry Maskotka Seeds for Planting Indoors and Outdoors Ideal for Hanging Baskets and Pots About 50 Seeds #adCozy Crib #ad
- Ideal dwarf bush variety for hanging baskets and pots or containers because of their beautiful waterfall-like stems. Half-hardy annual that produces abundant harvest of sweet, delicious cherry tomatoes weighing around 1oz. Should you have any questions or issues with your order, pls send us a message; We would be happy to help.
Keep seeds in cool and dark place; The number of seeds in the package is approximate due to small size. This variety can be grown indoors year-round or sow in greenhouse or outdoors from February to April after the last danger of frost has passed.
9. Artist Unknown #ad
Bush Goliath Tomato Seeds 25 Seed Packet More Heirloom, Flower Garden Seeds at Seed King Express, Vegetable, Organic, Fruit, Non GMO, Herb #adArtist Unknown #ad
- Keep the soil moist at 70 degrees F. Seeds are perfect for Planting in Gardens and Greenhouses. Sow seeds ½ inches deep in seed-starting formula.
All products shipped USPS First Class from Texas. Direct sowing is recommended or you can start growing indoors 4 weeks before last frost in individual Seed trays or pots.
10. Seeds4planting #ad
Seeds Red Cherry Tomato Tall Bush Heirloom Vegetable Non GMO, Seeds4planting #adSeeds4planting #ad
- Please note that we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package. Instructions in english: each package of seeds is provided with detailed planting instructions in English.
Please let us know if the product is not according to your EXPECTATIONS and we will do all our best to resolve it.
Labeled&certified: All seeds are professionally packed and labeled. The seed stock was grown up in the fertile soil in clean ECOLOGICAL AREA’S. The instructions are attached to the reverse side of the package. Quantity of seeds: up to 50 seeds. 100% non-gmo: all our seeds are non-gmo.