As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Orange Fragrant Tea Olive, Live Plants, Quart Pot #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Gardens for the deliciously fragrant flowers which are light to bright orange. It is more cold hardy than the species, tolerating temperatures down to -8 °F with little damage. Great for use as a fragrant evergreen hedge, in large containers near entrances and doorways, or as specimen plants in the landscape.
Blooms in the fall. The leaves are about 3 inches long with small marginal teeth.
Deliveries to ca, az, mt, wa, id, ut, or, nd, nv, sd will be shipped Bareroot. Evergreen asian shrub that can become almost tree-like in mild climates. Mature height 8-10 feet -- mature width 3-4 feet -- Exposure Full Sun to partial shade -- Hardiness Zones 6-9.
All other states will be shipped in the pot. It is highly prized in southern U. S. This variety is exceptionally heavy blooming. Grown in quart pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase -- May ship dormant when ordered from November thru April.
2. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Quart Pot, Yellow Flowering Fragrant Tea Olive, Live Plant #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Leaves are dark, well-drained, arranged oppositely on the stem, and may be finely toothed or smooth. Sunlight or partial shade suits it well. Sweet olive blooms during the cool season. Mature height 8-12 feet -- mature width 6-8 feet -- Exposure Full sun to partial shade -- Hardiness Zones 7-9.
Deliveries to ca, nd, mt, wa, id, nv, or, az, ut, sd will be shipped Bareroot.
Sweet olive does best in fertile, moist, glossy green, slightly acid soil. Tiny yellow flowers bloom in clusters along the stems. Grown in quart pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase -- May ship dormant when ordered from November thru April.
Typically does not bloom when young. Blossoms of this hardy tea olive are lemon yellow in color and their impact can be significant. All other states will be shipped in the pot. The strong fragrance can be smelled from several hundred feet away. Expect it to bloom in late fall and again in early spring.
3. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Fudingzhu Fragrant Tea Olive, Live Plant, Quart Pot #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Mature height 8-10 feet -- mature width 6-8 feet -- exposure Full sun to partial shade prefers afternoon shade in hotter climates -- Hardiness Zones 7-9. Deliveries to ca, mt, az, id, nv, wa, ut, nd, or, sd will be shipped Bareroot.
Grown in quart pot -- we can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase -- May ship dormant when ordered from November thru April. All other states will be shipped in the pot. Profuse flowers cover this plant from early fall through winter and early spring.
Flowers can be seen from a couple hundred feet away and you can start to smell the sweet fragrance within one hundred feet. The heaviest blooming tea olive in existence bar none, It flowers so heavily that its blooms literally encircle its branches.
The name 'fudingzhu' means "pearls on buddha's head. This is the most outstanding woody introduction for the Deep South in the last 20 years. Lustrous dark green oblong leaves on top and slightly lighter in color below. Great for use as a flowering hedge, screen, planted near walkways or patios for fragrance, or as a specimen plant.
4. Japanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
EXTREMELY FRAGRANT FLOWERS, 2, Osmanthus delavayi, YEAR TREE, FRAGRANT TEA OLIVE #adJapanese Maples and Evergreens #ad
- Very distinct and unusual! 2 - year tree - reaches 20 feet at maturity - shipped in a container with soil - zone 6-9. Extremely fragrant flower clusters of pure white! Tiny, glossy, dark evergreen leaves! Can be sheared to form a hedge.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Tea Olive Live Plant, 7 gallon, Includes Care Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Mature height: 15-30 ft | mature width: 15-20 ft, with buoyant, light-green foliage reaching skyward. Pale, yellow flowers will appear in spring & summer months, releasing a sweet-note fragrance similar to Southern Sweet Tea — this aroma is recognizably purifying and will compliment other Natural tones in the garden! Live 7 gallon tea olive comes with easy to use plant food and bloom every spring through summer months with southern sweet-tea fragrant flowers — the electrifying, in gardens, natural aroma fills the entire landscape! This fragrant shrub features light-green foliage on thin, bush-like frame, complimentary when planted in multiples along walkways, next to patios and pools, shrub-like branches — Tea Olive holds a compact, or at the front entrance of home or office buildings.
This plant loves the sun and would prefer a spot in the landscape that receives full sun exposure and partial shade exposure throughout the day — no pruning necessary to keep Tea Olive clean-cut and shapely.
6. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Quart Pot, Live Plant, Apricot Echo Orange Tea Olive #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- All other states will be shipped in the pot. Apricot echo tea olive begins blooming in fall continuing through winter and early spring! After flowering the color show continues in spring as the new leaves emerge a deep burgundy almost purple maturing to deep green by summer.
Grown in quart pot -- We can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase. Deliveries to ca, id, wa, or, nv, az, nd, ut, mt, sd will be shipped Bareroot. Mature height 10-15 feet -- mature width 6-8 feet -- Exposure Full Sun to partial shade -- Hardiness Zones 7-9.
7. Florida Foliage #ad
Fragrant Tea Olive Shrub | 1 Live Gallon Size Plant | Osmanthus Fragrans Blooming Specimen #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Expect it to bloom in late fall and again in early spring. Provide enriched, well-drained soil. Treat it as a background for the perennial border or group with more spectacular deciduous flowering shrubs. Consider it a requirement in a country or Victorian garden.
A large evergreen shrub or small tree with a broad upright form that is densely branched and covered with finely toothed, dark green foliage. Fertilize before new growth begins in early spring. The strong fragrance can be smelled from several hundred feet away.
Blossoms of the hardy tea olive are visually inconsequential, but their impact can be significant. Shelter from intense afternoon sun in hot summer regions. May work well as foundation planting and along fencelines where summers aren't too hot.
Tiny white flowers bloom in clusters along the stems. Tiny flower clusters have a delightful apricot-like fragrance. Makes a healthy, dense and wonderfully scented screen or privacy hedge. This is a favorite old-fashioned shrub or small tree grown for its sweetly fragrant flowers. Plant near walks and entrances to enjoy the fragrance. Sweet olive blooms during the cool season.
8. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Party Lights Pink Flush Tea Olive osmanthus , Quart Pot, Live Plant #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- It features subtle fragrant white flowers along the branches in mid fall. Mature height 4-5 feet - mature width : 3-4 feet - Exposure Full sun to partial shade - Hardiness Zones 6-9. Party lights false holly has attractive dark green foliage with pointy light green spines which emerges pink in spring.
Ships in a quart pot - We can not guarantee flowers at time of purchase. Bright pink and white new foliage matures to olive green; flowers may not be showy but are extremely fragrant.
9. Brighter Blooms #ad
3 Gallon | No Shipping to AZ, Fragrant Tea Olive Plants, The Most Fragrant Blooms!, Osmanthus Fragrans #adBrighter Blooms #ad
- They should perk right back up. Shipping size - plants come in 1, 2 or 3 gallon pots. Cannot ship to az due to federal restrictions. Please unpack them and give them a healthy drink.
Warranty - if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your tree or with our service, please notify us immediately or within 30 days of receipt. If you live here and order this tree, your order will be cancelled.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. Delivery - your plants may arrive a little more dry than you expected. These are young plants. We will correct the situation to your satisfaction. You will not get a mature tree or plant. Shipping time - if you order today, your order will be shipped out the next business day.
10. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Live Plant, Goshiki Variegated Tea Olive osmanthus , Trade Gallon Pot #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Ships in a trade gallon pot -- we can not flowers at time of purchase. True to its name, orange, yellow, pink, 'Goshiki' Means 'five-colored' In Japanese.
Tiny white flowers are extremely fragrant and usually start blooming in late summer. Goshiki is a slow growing compact shrub that will grow best in partial shade.
Mature height 4-6 feet -- mature width 3-4 feet -- exposure sun to partial shade -- hardiness zones 6-9. This tough, sturdy shrub will brighten up any yard. Plant near walkways, patios, or decks to enjoy the wonderful fragrance. Evergreen shrub with cream, and white speckled variegated holly-like foliage.