As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. David's Garden Seeds 153 #ad
Open Pollinated Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Pea Super Sugar Snap 4736 Green 100 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds 153 #ad
- Super sugar snap is a staple in american snacking. Germination rate about 80%. Ready to eat in 60 days. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Yields well in both hot and cold weather.
2. Raw Earth Colors #ad
Sprouting, 100 Vegetable Seeds in Biodegradable Compostable Packets!, Oregon Sugar Pod II, Pea Seeds for Planting, Microgreens #adRaw Earth Colors #ad
- Biodegradable - Compostable Packets! By raw earth Colors. Premium sweet pea seeds for planting, sprouting, microgreens, hydroponics. High germination rate vegetable seeds are good for this season and next.
3. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Sugar Ann Snap Pea Garden Seeds, 50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- 2-4" spacing. 68 days. Annual. 24-36" height. Produces 4-5" stringless, edible green pods. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
4. Park Seed #ad
Includes 160 Seeds in a Pack, Park Seed Super Sugar Snap Pea Seeds #adPark Seed #ad
- To conserve space and simplify harvesting, sow in double rows with a trellis between rows. 64 days from direct-sowing. Very vigorous, these vines are tolerant of Powdery Mildew and Pea Leaf Roll Virus, which makes Super Sugar Snap a good choice for beginning gardeners as well as seasoned vets.
Be sure to plow under this entire plant after harvesting its big crop of peas. Direct-sow 1 to 2 inches apart and 1 to 1½ inches deep.
It has become a classic favorite among Park gardeners, delicious crops every time from this dependable favorite! And the flavor of these tender, plump pods are just bursting with savory goodness.
Super sugar snap is a legume, so it will help fix nitrogen in the soil. The 55- to 65-inch vines are very productive, succulent peas is superb! The thick-walled, bearing twice as many pods as others. Super sugar snap bears a quicker, and we offer our highest recommendation for big, heavier crop than most others. Peas love cold weather, so plant as soon as the soil can be worked in the spring.
5. SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
Seeds of Change Certified Organic Seed, Sugar Pod 2 Snow Pea #adSEEDS OF CHANGE #ad
- Organic gardening: seeds of change was built on the premise of preserving biodiversity, sustainability, & organic seeds with the promise of making organic foods available to gardeners & farmers since 1989.
Plant & watch them grow in gardens, garden beds, pots, planters & more. Seed to plate: what began as curiosity about urban farming turned into a passion to reconnect families to food by creating an experience for people to cherish the goodness of nature in their gardens.
Non-gmo & free of chemicals & pesticides. Grows best outside. Sow and grow: your own home garden with these organic sugar snow pea seeds that flourish in soil & goes right to your kitchen ingredients as fresh as can be.
Moisture-proof packets with a resealable zipper keep seeds viable for up to 5 years. Seeds for planting: these certified organic seeds are pesticide-free & non-GMO. Vegetable garden: hone your green thumb for these organic vegetable seeds. Perfect especially for heirloom seeds.
|Brand||SEEDS OF CHANGE #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seeds Of Change #ad|
|Warranty||These seeds are certified organically grown in accordance with the national organic standards and meet or exceed federal germination requirements. satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.|
6. Burpee #ad
Burpee Oregon Sugar Pod II Organic Pea Seeds 200 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
Certified organic seed. Yields 4. 5" pods. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Huge crop of delicious snow Peas. Each packet contains 200 seeds.
Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 68 days. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Plant spread is 8". Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. No gmos, ever. Plant height is 28".
7. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Sugar Snap Pea, Perfect Peas, 20 Seeds, Non GMO, Pea Seed, Country Creek Acres, Heirloom #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Easy to Plant and Grow. Pods are about 3" long, 1/2" across, and bear over a long picking period. Perfect for freezing but also delicious when eaten fresh or canned. Reliable, consistant, and sweet. Better than anything you can buy in the store.
8. Country Creek #ad
Non GMO, Green Peas for Sprouts, Emergency Food Storage, Vegetable Gardening, Green Pea Sprouting Seed, Juicing, Cooking, Cover Crop, Garden Planting, Soup, 1 Lb, Country Creek Brand #adCountry Creek #ad
- Mild tasting sprout that is easily digested and great for juicing. Vegetable garden & microgreens Sprouting Seeds--True Multipurpose Pea Seed. High germination rate –fast and Easy to Grow, Uniform sprouting with higher yields and plant density.
Grown in the usa – our seed is always sourced in the USA Midwest and is chemical and weed free. Vibrant, thick green shoots with a sweet, earthy flavor of Peas.
9. Starwest Botanicals #ad
Starwest Botanicals, Sweet Green Pea Sprouting Seeds Organic 1 Lb 453 G #adStarwest Botanicals #ad
- Usda certified Organic. Origin: Canada. Botanical Name: Pisum sativum. Cgmp compliant current Good Manufacturing Practices.
10. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Non GMO, Heirloom, Perfect Peas, Pea Seed, Sugar Snap Pea, 100 Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Easy to Plant and Grow. Perfect for freezing but also delicious when eaten fresh or canned. Reliable, consistant, and sweet. Pods are about 3" long, 1/2" across, and bear over a long picking period. Better than anything you can buy in the store.