As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jobe's #ad
Jobe's 06703 Succulent Fertilizer Spikes, Natural, 12 #adJobe's #ad
- New innovation from jobe’s Organics – easytoinsert spikes specially formulated for succulents and cacti. New innovation from jobe’s Organics – easytoinsert spikes specially formulated for succulents and cacti.
Slow release formula lasts all year. People and pet friendly. All natural; no wasteful runoff. Promotes strong root systems and abundant foliage. Omri registered; Results. Low odor, feeds directly at the roots delivering vital nutrients.
|Manufacturer||JOBE'S COMPANY #ad|
2. EarthPods #ad
EarthPods Premium Bio Organic Cactus & Succulent Plant Food – Concentrated Fertilizer 100 Spikes – 6 year Supply – Easy: Push Capsule In Soil & Water – NO Liquid, NO Mess or Smell – 100% Made in USA #adEarthPods #ad
- Fast & easy to apply — push 1 earthpod into potting soil mix near center of plant OR open capsule & spread contents if grown in bark / pebble substrate, then just water! EarthPods break down & slow release nutrients direct to root zone.
No messy liquids / no confusing measuring spoons / no stinky smell — 1 tube = 100 concentrated earthpods a 6-year supply for a single special plant or use on big collection of Succulent & Cactus species.
Proprietary formula for superior results — succulent & cactus fertilizer robust with a variety of organic plant nutrients, trace minerals, soil life & humates in a form immediately available to your plants.
Eco friendly & compact — stores easily on your kitchen shelf + recycle the empty paperboard tube when done EarthPods are pet, child, eco-friendly + 100% sustainably made in the USA. Premium indoor organic cactus & color vibrancy for all live cacti, Succulents, jade & succulent fertilizeR — Stimulates robust root growth, Aloe Vera, stem development & other arid / desert plants.
|Manufacturer||Earthworm Technologies #ad|
3. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Succulent Plant Food, 8 oz., 2 Pack, And Aloe, For Succulents including Cacti, Jade #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Instantly feeds succulent plants, including cacti. Feeds instantly. For all cacti, jade, aloe and other popular succulents. Feed every 2 weeks. Able to apply directly to the soil or can mix with water.
4. The Grow Co #ad
Cacti & Aloe Vera Plants 5 oz, Succulents & Cactus Plant Food, Gentle Long Lasting Formula, Slow Release Fertilizer Liquid Alternative for All Potted Succulent #adThe Grow Co #ad
- Liquid alternative - excellent alternative to liquid fertilizer in a spray bottle. Indoor and outdoor use - conveniently packaged and safe to use indoors or around the whole house. Aids and enhances root development, beautiful bloom, color vibrancy, and stem growth in both plant types.
Lasts longer, pebbles, ready to use granular formula feeds your plants consistently for 9 months! Simply poke holes or sprinkle around your pot mix, water, and watch your succulent/cactus thrive! Perfect for pots with pumice, gravel, for less - easy, perlite, and other organic potting soil mixes.
Light applications - a balanced mix of essential nutrients with low NPK rates to gently feed your live cacti and succulents. Great for houseplants that need consistent nutrition year round but less watering.
Plant food made especially for succulents and cacti in different pots and containers - can be used even in a terrarium kit! Perfect for all types - expertly formulated to be a long term nutrient booster for your potted air plants, string of pearls, plumeria, christmas cactus, sempervivum, aloe vera, crassula, aeonium, echeveria, desert rose, dragon fruit, burros tail, jade, haworthia, and more!.
5. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Indoor Plant Food Spikes, Includes 24 Spikes, Continuous Feeding for all Flowering and Foliage Houseplants, NPK 6-12-6 #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Indoor plant care made simple; enjoy vibrant potted plants in your home, office or business. Houseplant fertilizer spikes feed continuously for up to 2 months. Easy-to-use fertilizer for all indoor plants including ferns, pothos, spider plants, and croton.
When used as directed, plant food spikes are safe to use on all indoor, potted plants. Plant food spikes are filled with the micronutrients that indoor plants need.
|Warranty||Miracle-Gro No-Quibble Guarantee|
6. Miracle-Gro #ad
1.1-Ounce 4 Pack 4, Miracle-Gro Indoor Plant Food Spikes #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Houseplant fertilizer spikes feed continuously for up to 2 months. Plant food spikes are filled with the micronutrients that indoor plants need.
When used as directed, plant food spikes are safe to use on all indoor, potted plants. Easy-to-use fertilizer for all indoor plants including ferns, spider plants, pothos, and croton.4 pack.
7. BioAdvanced #ad
BioAdvanced 701710 8-11-5 Fertilizer with Imidacloprid Plant Food Plus Insect Control Spikes, 10 #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Insect killer: kills Aphids, Leafhoppers, Mealybugs, Whiteflies, and more.2-in-1 formula: kills listed insects while feeding your plants. Plant food: slow-release fertilizer feeds indoor and outdoor potted plants for up to two months.
Coverage area: Treats up to 10 5-inch pots. Restrictions: not for sale in CT, VT, MD. 8 week protection: Protects and feeds for up to 8 weeks without spraying.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
8. Osmocote #ad
Osmocote PotShots: Premeasured House Plant Food, 25 Nuggets, Feed for up to 6 Months #adOsmocote #ad
- Feeds up to 6 months: feed your outdoor and indoor potted plants for up to 6 months -- this 2X per year feeding schedule makes it convenient and easy to care for your plants. Easy to use: each package contains 25 nuggets; application amount varies based on the size of your container; to apply, push 1-3 inches deep into the soil, position nuggets half-way between the edge of the container and your plant’s stem, then water.
Specially formulated for plants grown in containers, Osmocote PotShots plant food nuggets make feeding your potted plants easy with a pre-measured blend of essential nutrients. Osmocote quality: osmocote is a unique kind of plant food; it consists of homogeneous granules finished with a proprietary slow-release coating derived from soybean oil; the coating ensures the plant's supply of nutrition is carefully delivered.
No guesswork: minimize the risk of over- and under-feeding by giving your container plants only what they need, when they need it with pre-measured plant food nuggets.
9. Leaves and Soul #ad
No Fillers | 5.2 oz Resealable Packaging, Leaves and Soul Succulent Fertilizer Pellets |13-11-11 Slow Release Pellets for All Cactus and Succulents | Multi-Purpose Blend & Gardening Supplies #adLeaves and Soul #ad
- This significantly minimizes waste and the need for upkeep. Durable packaging - these fertilizer pellets come in a very sturdy, 5. 2 oz resealable bag. 6 month timed release - a single application of our succulent plant fertilizer lasts up to 180 days, thanks to its controlled release.
Suitable for all varieties - you can use our succulent tree fertilizer pellets on just about any kind of succulent, cactus or epiphyte plant, from orchid to bromeliad.
Every purchase is also covered by our 100% Money Back Guarantee for your peace of mind. Always 100% guaranteed - our tree nutrients are made and packaged in the USA to ensure quality.
Perfect blend of nutrients - give your succulent plants and cactus everything they need to grow up healthy! Our 13-11-11 slow release fertilizer pellets have all of the essential nutrients that your plants crave. Store it in a safe, dry place and you can count on it to stay in great condition for a long time to come. It's also great for seedlings and mature plants alike.
10. Easy Peasy #ad
Succulent and Cacti Plant Food | Perfect for Indoor Gardening | Lasts 2X The Competition Succulent8oz #adEasy Peasy #ad
- From our 5th generation family farm to your home. Long lasting: only dilute 1/2 teaspoon in 2 cups of water. All succulents and cacti need plant food: help your mini echeveria grow from small cuttings into large, aeonium, echeveria, healthy plants! Can be used to feed: Cacti, aloe, sempervivum, haworthia, crassula, and many more!.
Food for your succulents and cacti : Specific nutrient solution developed for your plants.