As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HARRIS #ad
4 Bricks Expand to 9 Gallons of Coir to Promote Healthy Root Growth, Harris Coconut Coir Pith #adHARRIS #ad
- For healthy roots - use as an additive to soil and potting mixes for even distribution of nutrients. Natural and biodegradable - Great for hydroponic and organic growers. Moisture retention - can absorb up to 10x its weight in water, making adequate root hydration easier than ever.
Improves aeration - adding coco coir fiber to soil allows for coir's fluffy texture to create air pockets, making soil spongy and loose. Indoor and outdoor use - From indoor potted plants to an outdoor garden, coir is extremely versatile.
2. BetterFungi #ad
1 Bag Per Order, Coco Coir Mixed with Vermiculite, Perfect Water Content, for All Types of Mushrooms, Ready to Use, Coco Coir/Vermiculite Casing Substrate, Use as Casing or to Fill Your Monotub #adBetterFungi #ad
- Mix your spawn into the Substrate to Fill Your Tub. Great for Professionals or Beginners. 5 pounds of coco coir/Vermiculite Mix with Perfect Water Content. Grow mushrooms with ease. Hassle free ready to Use Casing Substrate.
3. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Coconut Coir Concentrated Seed Starting Mix, 16 Quart #adBurpee #ad
- Ideal growing mix: improve seed germination and root growth with this premium coconut fiber mix, herb & more plant types. Once expanded, outdoor plants, coconut coir provides a quality growing medium for all types of plants - indoor plants, house plants, and more!.
100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right! Just add water to expand! Dehydrated bricks save space until planting. Omri listed. Naturally conserves water: renewable coco coir has excellent moisture retention and better air circulation than peat.
Environmentally-friendly and a renewable alternative to peat moss. 100% biodegradable soil alternative. This eco-friendly, premium seeds starting mix combines well with other potting soil and compost for container plants & raised beds.
Omri listed and certified organic. Naturally disease and pathogen resistant, which improves nutrients absorption! Great for flower, vegetable, it will help you grow healthy live plants. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, plants, soil mixes & gardening supplies are sent in excellent condition. Organic coconut coir: made from recycled coconut husks, coir is a light, sustainable growing medium that holds the perfect amount of moisture for starting seeds.
4. ES EVVIVA SCIENCES #ad
Gypsum, Amazing for Mushroom Growing, High Quality Durable Bag, Mushroom Substrate 5 LBS Coco Coir, Vermiculite #adES EVVIVA SCIENCES #ad
- Do not make the mistake of choosing a poor growth medium. Whether it be questions about the product or general questions about mycology, we are always happy to help you. The start is the most crucial time when it comes to mushroom growing.
An important aspect is substance to water ratio. Vaccum sealed for quality. Our coco coir bag with vermiculite is the perfect choice for growing your own mushrooms.
We have done extensive tests to find the perfect balance of the two to make our products produce the best results. Beginner and expert friendly. We have knowledgeable individuals that know plenty about mycology.
Grow your own mushrooms. We vacuum seal our product so you are guaranteed the highest quality when using your substrate. Whether you are just getting started in growing mushrooms or are a full-fledged mycologist, our coco coir is sure to help you produce awesome mushrooms. Expert consultation. Properly hydrated to field capacity.
5. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Coconut Coir for Gardening, and Reptile Substrate, PH Balanced Double Washed Coco Peat 4qt, Loose Coconut Coir Mix, All Natural #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Loose coconut coir- loose easy to work with coconut coir, but in an easier to work with loose form. Use as-is, the same as most commercial coco bricks, no need for hydration or washing.
Perfect for potting plants- excellent for strong root growth, water retention, and ease of use. Ph balanced and double washed- ph balanced and double washed to ensure a clean high quality product ready to be used in your gardening project.
Great as reptile substrate- Works great as a reptile substrate for high humidity reptiles and amphibians. 4qt bag- sold here in a 4 dry quart bag, enough for small gardening projects or animal cages. Use alone or amended with other ingredients.
6. Mother Earth Products #ad
100% Coconut Coir Fibers, Mother Earth Coco Bale 5 kg #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Mother earth coco Bale provides plants ideal aeration to promote strong root growth. Made of 100 percent natural coco fiber. Washed for a low salt content.
High porosity and drainage abilities. Combined with longer and shorter fibers help to create a soil alternative that has exceptional water holding capacity.
7. MushroomSupplies.com #ad
Vermiculite, MushroomSupplies.com Mushroom Substrate| Premium Manure, Coco Coir & Gypsum | 0.2 Micron Filter Mushroom Grow Bag | Mycologist Developed Mushroom Grow Kits #adMushroomSupplies.com #ad
- Perfect for medicinal and dung-loving mushrooms: this substrate will provide all the nutrients your mycelium will love! 100% risk free: with our proprietary sterilization process, and batch-tracking system, hospital-grade sterility testing, we guarantee your satisfaction or your money back!.
Fortified with all the nutrients your mycelium needs to mature from spore to fruiting mushrooms.
Contains the perfect ratio of Premium Manure, Coco Coir, Vermiculite, and Gypsum. How to use: mix 5 lbs of substrate for every 3 LBS of colonized grain sterilized grain sold separately. High yield substrate: a proprietary mix developed by our team of mycologists.
8. plantonix #ad
OMRI Listed for Organic Use 5 Bricks, Plantonix Coco Coir Brick #adplantonix #ad
- Each brick weighs 1. 4 lbs. Very low level of EC is attained by repited washing with fresh water. 100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite. Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content.
High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels. 100% natural & organic, omri Listed. Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers.
|Model||Coco brick 1 or 5|
9. ZeeDix #ad
ZeeDix 8 Pcs Premium Coco Coir Compressed Coconut Coir 100% Organic Coco Coir Brick Coconut Coir Bricks with Low EC and pH Balance for Plants Gardening Herbs #adZeeDix #ad
- 100% natural, fully biodegradable, used in sphagnum moss, it can take your gardening and planting efforts to a new level. Material: 100% natural raw coco coir, it is compressed into light convenient brick that quicky expand when you add water, flowers and herbs.
It also can provide sufficient oxygen and moisture, then you can use it to plant the plants, which is very suitable for plants. 8pcs/packing, the quantity is enough to meet your needs. We can use the quantity according to the size of the potting or the quantity of plants we will plant.
Coco coir brick: suitable for all gardening applications, container gardens, herbs, indoor plants, can provide them with sufficient oxygen and moisture, flowers, potted plants, vegetables, elevated beds, a good environment is helpful to grow.
Features: light and small, coco coir brick is convenient to store, easy to use and which also have great water retention, and which can achieve stronger plant growth and healthier root system. Size: 8 *4*2inches, rock wool and perlite, weight about 1. 4 pounds. Let's plant together: put the coco coir and water together, we can use it to plant the plant, high-grade coco coir pith brick is an ideal solution to improve water retention and air permeability of various projects, flowers, herbs and so on.
10. plantonix #ad
Coco Bliss Premium Coconut Coir Pith 10 lbs Brick/Block, OMRI Listed for Organic Use Coco Brick 10 lb #adplantonix #ad
- High-grade coconut coir with low EC and pH levels. Very low level of EC is attained by repeated washing with fresh water. Provides plenty of aeration and drainage, Contains only coconut pith and fibers.
100% natural, renewable replacement for peat moss, rockwool & perlite. 100% natural & organic, omrI Listed. Each brick weighs 10 lbs. Our coco coir products are organic, guaranteed to be very high quality and very low salt content.
|Manufacturer||Plantonix LLC #ad|
|Model||Coco Bliss- 10|