As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mother Earth Products #ad
Mother Earth HGC714837 Coco Plus Perlite Mix for Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, Provides Strong Aeration & Drainage 70% Coconut Coir, 50 Liter, Resists Compaction #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Plant directly in Mother Earth Coco + Perlite. Use mother earth coco + Perlite with indoor and outdoor container gardens. Mother earth coco + perlite is a great alternative to potting soil as it enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not worry about over-watering.
Achieve better aeration and drainage with a mix that incorporates 70% of the finest coconut coir and 30% perlite. Coconut coir resists compaction and last longer in a container vs traditional growing media.
2. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Gro Concentrated Planting Mix 0.33 Cu Ft #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feeds plants for up to 6 months. Ships right to your door in a lightweight package, so no heavy lifting. Expands up to 3x when water is added and grows up to 3X bigger plants than native soil. Great substitute for garden soil or potting mix.
Can be used in-ground or in containers see label for instructions. Holds up to 50% more water than basic potting soil. Grows up to 3x bigger plants than native soil and feeds up to 6 months. Expands up to 3x when water is added and creates up to 90% more air space in native soil.
3. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro 72776430 Indoor Potting Mix 6 Qt #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feeds up to 6 months. Contains coconut coir, which holds and releases water and helps soil easily re wet. Blended for a wide variety of container plants. Designed to be less prone to gnats Contains no compost or bark, which are known to shelter fungus gnats. For use in containers.
4. Burpee #ad
1 Pack, 8 Quart, Burpee Natural & Organic GardenCoir #adBurpee #ad
- Holds up to 150% of its weight in water with the ability to retain moisture. Improves aeration for stronger root growth. Burpee eco-friendly natural & Organic garden coir is a sustainable and renewable soil amendment made from coconut fibers.
Ideal for custom blend growing mixes, container gardening, raised garden beds, and seed starting. Omri listed for organic gardening.
|Model||Natural & Organic|
5. The Next Gardener #ad
Professional Grower Mix Soil Fast Draining Pre-Mixed Coarse Blend 2 Quarts #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- This soil is optimized for ph of 5. 5. Professionally formulated, imported from Denmark, to provide optimum growth for bonsai succulent and cacti plant.
Organic cactus and succulent soil mix, light-weight, pH balance 5. 5. Perfectly for most succulent and cacti varieties, crassula ovata jade, donkey’s tail and other bonsai species.
Our soil provides the plant support, well draining, moisture and drainage bonsai trees need. Well draining the Next Gardener succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering. 100% organic and all natural bonsai soil. Neutral ph soil mix is perfect for succulents, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants.
6. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Premium Potting Mix, 8 quart #adBurpee #ad
- Omri listed for Organic use. Burpee organic premium growing mix is enriched with Burpee plant food for vibrant flowers and delicious vegetables and herbs. Enriched with Burpee plant food. Formulated with coconut coir, a sustainable and renewable resource, that helps maintain moisture between watering's for vibrant flowers and delicious vegetables and herbs.
Perfect for container and raised bed gardening, this growing mix feeds plants instantly and provides a slow release plant food that feeds for up to 3 months.
7. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix by Perfect Plants | 4 Quarts for All Succulent Varieties | Formulated for Proper Drainage #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Professionally mixed — from the growers at perfect Plants Nursery, for Proper Soil Conditions that Succulents Love. Fresh, organic — this specially formulated Succulent Soil Mix provides the perfect balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients.
Water management — this succulent soil mix drains the Perfect Amount of Water for Your Succulent Babies. Easy zip, resealable bag — perfect for keeping your Mix Fresh For Multiple Uses! Mix includes — garden coir, perlite, composted pine bark, and Sand; Can be Used with all Succulent Types.
8. Superfly Bonsai #ad
Premium Pre-Mixed Fast Draining Blend 1.25 Dry Quarts, Succulent & Cactus Soil Mix #adSuperfly Bonsai #ad
- Easy zip resealable bag - simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil.
Promotes excellent water retention & drainage - Specifically formulated for Succulent & Cactus. 100% money back guarantee - if you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full. This is really substrate.
Non-organic mix - this mix is made up of primarily non-organic components no dirt. This has been found to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots which they love. Pre-mixed & ready to use - sifted prior to bagging - 1/4 hard japanese Akadama - 1/4 USA Pumice - 1/4 New Zealand Pine Bark and 1/4 Haydite.
9. Black Gold #ad
Black Gold SUGRBG16QT 1402040.Q16U Qt U 16 Quart All Organic Potting Soil #adBlack Gold #ad
- 16 quart bag. Enriched with earthworm castings, perlite, pumice and organic fertilizer. Rich, loamy mix is one of the best for all gardening applications.
Packaging may vary. Perlite and pumice are added to ensure optimum pore and air space for sturdy growth. Listed by the organic materials review institute for the production of organic food and fiber.
Ideal for all container-grown flowers, herbs and vegetables. Omri listed organic. Regionally formulated, western region only, Packaging may vary. Use in hanging baskets, herb gardens, vegetable plantings, patio containers, and anywhere you would like to use an organic soil.
|Brand||Black Gold #ad|
|Manufacturer||Black Gold #ad|
10. Window Garden #ad
Plant Soil for Any Seed Starting Kit, Easy-to-Store Soil, Window Garden Expanding Organic Fiber Soil 12qt + Hydrating Bag, Potting Soil for Planting Indoors or Outdoors, Microgreens or Succulent #adWindow Garden #ad
- Our fiber soil includes 6 compressed discs of high-quality fiber soil that comes with a hydrating bag for expanding and storing unused Fiber Soil. Our product is designed to provide abundant oxygen and moisture to the plant to ensure a long lasting, and healthy plant life. We want your home to feel as fruitful as planting outside, EASY GROWING: This organic fiber soil is perfect for beginning and advanced gardeners.
The soil can grow a variety of plants including, but not limited to house plants, succulents, without the inconvenience and variability of outdoor growth. However, which is common when using traditional indoor soil.
Convenient & easy-to-store- no more bulky, dirty and cumbersome soil bags. The oxygenated fiber soil reduces root rot from over watering, and gardeners feel that it is something they are doing wrong. Fast, wheatgrass, microgreens and cat grass. Plants live longer - the unique natural fibers provide abundant oxygen which reduces root rot from over watering, the #1 reason for plant failure from using traditional potting soil.
Used by professionals - top growers around the world are switching to the same Fiber Soil as their preferred planting soil, because it works better and Window Garden pledges to make organic, eco-friendly soil to make a difference for our planet. Longer lasting plant life: plants die, a lot of the time a plant’s longevity can be based on the quality of the soil. Our indoor gardening soil is peat free, renewable, and reusable to help our customers and our habitat.
|Brand||Window Garden #ad|
|Manufacturer||Window Garden #ad|