As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Syngenta #ad
8 ounces, Tenacity Turf Herbicide #adSyngenta #ad
- Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Date printed on bottle is manufacture date, not expiration. Shelf life: 5-8 years from date of manufacture when properly stored.
Active ingredient: Mesotrione 40%. When applied as a pre-emergent, weeds absorb Tenacity during emergence from the soil. Target pests: barnyardgrass, dandelion, henbit, goosegrass, Carpetweed, Crabgrass large & smooth, Purslane, Chickweed, Yellow Nutsedge, clover, Foxtail, thistle, Wild Carrot and others.
Tenacity is a systemic pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of weeds in turfgrasses.
2. FDC #ad
Triple Threat Selective Weed Killer Herbicide for Lawns and Turf, 1 Gallon Jug Makes 64 Gallons #adFDC #ad
- Triple threat is an industrial strength herbicide. Our formula targets broadleaf weeds, not grass. Powerful formula. Don’t risk getting a rash by pulling out poisonous plants by hand.
Easy to use herbicide. Cover more ground using less product. Mix one gallon of triple Threat in 50 gallons of water to cover one acre. Mix 8 oz. Triple threat targets plants, such as poison oak and poison ivy, in addition to other broadleaf weeds.
Not for sale in these states - ak, ri, vt, ct, de, nD, CA, ME, MA, HI, DC. Dilute as needed and then spray on the affected area. Use it to eliminate weeds entirely after one application. Selective weed killer. Cost effective. You can easily take care of weeds without worrying about damaging your lawn. Poison protection. Of triple threat in 6 gallons of water to cover 2, la, 500 sq ft.
3. FMC #ad
Blindside Herbicide WDG FMC Selective Herbicides 8 OZ bottle #adFMC #ad
- For use in turf including residential, commercial sod farms, commercial and Institutional Lawns, Centipede grass, Golf Courses Fairways and Roughs, Tall Fescue Warm-Season grass: Bermuda grass and hybrids, and other non-crop sites cool-Season grass: Kentucky Bluegrass, St.
Over 70 broadleaf weeds and sedges: Barnyardgrass, Black medic, Clover, Chickweed, Crabgrass large. Sulfentrazone - 60% Metsulfuron-methyl - 6%. Augustine grass, Athletic Fields, Zoysia grass. Convenient tip and measure package with a dosing chamber that accurately dispenses enough product.
|Manufacturer||FMC Corporation #ad|
4. BioAdvanced #ad
Concentrate, BioAdvanced 502890 Southern Weed Killer for Lawns Selective Herbicide, 32-Ounce #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Weed killer: kills over 200 listed broad leaf weeds like dandelion and clover. Southern lawns: specially formulated for southern lawns. Rainproof protection: rainproof in 1 hour. Easy application: one application will kill listed weeds and won't harm your lawn.
5. Bayer #ad
Bayer Acclaim-Extra Selective Grass Herbicide #adBayer #ad
- For use in commercial and Residential turf, Sod Farms and Ornamentals. Acclaim extra is a selective post-emergence herbicide that controls annual and perennial grasses in. Barnyardgrass, crabgrass large & smooth, Johnsongrass seedling, Foxtail, Panicum, Goosegrass, . Fenoxaprop-p-ethyl - 6. 59%.
6. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG5195 Remuda Full Strength, 2.5 Gal, Non-Selective Post Emergence Herbicide #adMonterey #ad
- It works great for vegetation Management, Ornamental weed control, and non-planted lawn areas. Non-selective - remuda post-emergence herbicide is non-selective and will kill numerous types of weeds. Glyphosate is the worlds most commonly used herbicide.
Weed control - remuda full strength is a non-selective herbicide, Clover, it kills both annual and perennial grass, like crabgrass and many broadleaf weeds in lawns like thistle, Creeping Charlie And poison ivy.
Post emergence - this weed killer is great for control during active growth of Unplanted areas and friendly to use around flowerbeds, trees, and shrubs.
Easy to use - simply mix the remuda with the appropriate amount of water for your desired strength level and apply to emerged weeds. It is only people and pet safe once the spray solution has completely dried. It can be easily applied as a spray. Full strength - this is post emergent herbicide is a 41% Glyphosate concentrate with surfactant. It can also be used to control brush and tree species.
7. Monterey #ad
1 Gal, Monterey LG5190 Remuda Full Strength, Non-Selective Post Emergence Herbicide #adMonterey #ad
- Easy to use - simply mix the remuda with the appropriate amount of water for your desired strength level and apply to emerged weeds. Weed control - remuda full strength is a non-selective herbicide, Clover, like crabgrass and many broadleaf weeds in lawns like thistle, it kills both annual and perennial grass, Creeping Charlie And poison ivy.
It can also be used to control brush and tree species. Post emergence - this weed killer is great for control during active growth of Unplanted areas and friendly to use around flowerbeds, trees, and shrubs.
Non-selective - remuda post-emergence herbicide is non-selective and will kill numerous types of weeds.
It can be easily applied as a spray. It works great for vegetation Management, Ornamental weed control, and non-planted lawn areas. Glyphosate is the worlds most commonly used herbicide. It is only people and pet safe once the spray solution has completely dried. Full strength - this is post emergent herbicide is a 41% Glyphosate concentrate with surfactant.
8. PBI Gordon Corporation #ad
SpeedZone Lawn Weed Killer Concentrate 20 oz. PBI Gordon Corporation Selective Herbicides #adPBI Gordon Corporation #ad
- How to apply: for ortho hose-end sprayers for cool-season turfgrass for Ortho Dial’N. For use in cool season grass: kentucky blue grass, Tall fescue, Perennial rye grass, Colonial bent grass.
Treats over 100 different varieties of broadleaf weeds: wild violet, garlic, clover, common. Carefentrazone-ethyl - 062% 2, 4-d 2-ethylhexyl ester - 28. 57% mecoprop-p Acid - 5. 88% dicamba Acid - 1. 71%. Also warm season Grass: Common Bermuda and Zoyziagrass.
9. Primesource #ad
Primesource Meso 4 SC Select #adPrimesource #ad
- Not for sale to az, id, nv, or, ak, nm, MT, wy, wa, HI. Provides post-emergent control of tough-to-control weeds. Weeds controlled include crabgrass pre- and post-emergent, ground ivy, yellow foxtail, yellow nutsedge and dandelion.
Can be applied anytime you are seeding including overseeding of established turfgrass, bare ground seeding or during renovation.
10. PBI / Gordon #ad
Brown/A, PBI/Gordon 652400 Speed Zone Lawn Weed Killer, 20-Ounce #adPBI / Gordon #ad
- Rapid and effective weed control for common and troublesome weed species in turfgrass. Restricted: this product can not be shipped to the following states: AK, NJ, MA, DC, VT.
Does not harm lawn grasses - Cool Weather Performance. Visible results in hours - Reseed in just two weeks. Covers from 14, 000 to 18, 000 square feet - perfect for large property owners.
|Brand||PBI / Gordon #ad|
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|