As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Sugar Snap Pea Seeds 300 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- The original snap pea; an all-american selections winner. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit.
Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Plant spread is 8". Sow outdoors in early spring after the average last frost date and harvest in 70 days. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
Each packet contains 300 seeds. Delicious, fleshy, 3" Round pods are great to eat whole when fully grown. Yields 3" pods. Plant height is 48". Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. No gmos, ever. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon.
|Model||Sugar Snap Pea Seeds|
2. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, Sugar Ann Snap Pea Garden Seeds, Botanical Name: Pisum sativum, 50+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- 24-36" height. 2-4" spacing. 68 days. Annual. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. The crisp, and remain in prime eating condition for days. Sugar ann is an edible snap pea that offers earliness, productivity, sweet succulent 3 inch pods are ready to eat 10 to 14 days ahead of the original Sugar Snap, and compact growth habit.
Produces 4-5" stringless, edible green pods. Please post photos of your plants in a review! - Isla's Garden.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sugar Snap Pea Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Minimum of 7g per packet. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
A delicious garden snack. Easy to grow with consistent, heavy yields. Productive -- crunchy, plump edible pods filled with round peas grow on vines reaching 5-6' tall.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. They go great on top of a green salad and can be eaten raw, blanched, or cooked. Good eats -- peas make a delicious and refreshing garden snack. Beautiful -- large premium packets of Sugar Snap Garden Peas.
4. HipGirl #ad
Approx. 65 Garden Seeds Sugar Snap Pea Plant Seeds. USA, Sugar Snap Pea Seeds for Planting Vegetables and Fruits.Non GMO Heirloom Seeds Vegetable Seeds for Planting Home Garden or Aerogarden Pods-15g #adHipGirl #ad
- The original snap Pea; an all-American selections winner. Non gmo seeds. Same as lettuce seeds for planting, eggplant seeds, spinach seeds, baby bok choy cabbage seeds, sugar snap pea seeds are considered winter vegetable seeds for southern states or spring / fall vegetable seeds for northern states.
Vegetable seeds origin: usa. It can also be stared indoors with peat pellets, seed starter soil or seed starting mix.
Direct sow in early spring as soon as the ground has drained and can be worked. We also carry warm weather veggie seeds and herb seeds like beefsteak tomato seeds for planting, kale seeds for planting, zucchini seeds, cilantro seeds, bell peppers, cucumber seeds and shiso seeds for planting.
Hand packed by amy's Store LLC in the United States of America. Garden vegetable seed depth: 1". Then transplant outdoors. Germination rate: 95%. Planting seeds spacing: 4", Row Distance: 24". Seeds for planting vegetables and fruits. Germination temperature: 40 to 70° F. Test date: 04/14/2022.
5. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Non-GMO Seeds for Planting with Easy to Follow Instructions 94% Germination Rate Pack of 1, Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Sugar Snap Pea Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- As adopters of the safe seed pledge, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to ensure your satisfaction. The essential snap pea with thick, crisp, and delicious pods and irresistible peas.
Pisum sativum - non-GMO, Untreated, Open-Pollinated. Crunchy, sweet and tender, these are the perfect snack to eat right off the vine and abundant enough to ensure they make it to the kitchen! Gaea’s blessing is based in austin, and above all, tx. Grows up to 6 feet tall, reaching maturity in roughly 70 days.
6. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Heirloom, Perfect Peas, Pea Seed, Non GMO, Country Creek Acres, Sugar Snap Pea, 50 Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Better than anything you can buy in the store. Reliable, consistant, and sweet. Pods are about 3" long, 1/2" across, and bear over a long picking period. Easy to Plant and Grow. Perfect for freezing but also delicious when eaten fresh or canned.
7. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Sugar Ann, Snap Pea Seeds, Non-GMO Seeds for Planting with Easy to Follow Instructions 94% Germination Rate Pack of 1 #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Pisum sativum - non-GMO, Untreated, Open-Pollinated. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to ensure your satisfaction. The 1984 all american selection, the sugar ann is a more compact and bush like derivative of the Snap Pea! Plump and sweet, yet tender, crunchy, these are the perfect treat!.
Grows to 24 inches tall and matures a week earlier than the sugar snap! Gaea’s blessing is based in austin, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, and above all, TX.
8. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Pea Seed, Sugar Snap Pea, Heirloom, Non GMO, 20 Seeds, Perfect Peas, Country Creek Acres #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Easy to Plant and Grow. Pods are about 3" long, 1/2" across, and bear over a long picking period. Perfect for freezing but also delicious when eaten fresh or canned. Better than anything you can buy in the store. Reliable, consistant, and sweet.
9. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Botanical Name: Pisum sativum, Isla's Garden Seeds, 50 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Sugar Daddy Snap Pea Seeds, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Annual. 3, 11, 6, 8, 10, 7, 5, 9, 4, 12. Produces 3-5" stringless, edible green pods. For an early spring crop, plant in the same manner in the fall.
68 days. Latin name: pisum sativum Type: Open Pollinated, Cool Season|Warm Season. 24-36" height. Peas do not do well when planted near onions or garlic. 2-4" spacing. Sugar daddy snap pea: plant the peas 2" apart and 2" deep in light soil and full sun.
Seeds are great for planting in garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. The sugar lace ii pea is a semi-leafless pea variety, that grows to about 30 inches tall and is self-supporting! Pods are stringless, sweet and crisp and mature in about 70 days.
10. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Survival Garden Seeds Sugar Peas Collection Seed Vault, Non-GMO Heirloom Varieties to Grow Delicious Cool Weather Vegetables on Your Homestead, Oregon Sugar Pod II Pea & Sugar Daddy Snap Pea #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Both varieties are known to be reliable producers that do well in cool conditions, adding some early veggies to your diet.
They also are super to eat as microgreens or sprouts. You'll love the sweetness and texture of fresh picked peas straight out of your home garden. Sugar pea collection - seed packets for two of your favorite peas for planting and growing: Oregon Sugar Pod II Peas and Sugar Daddy Snap Peas.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Easy to grow - seeds come in a beautiful paper pack with instructions for successful growing and germination alongside your vegetables.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. They can also be frozen for long term food storage supplies. Crispy, yummy peas - crunchy sugar pea pods will add a fresh flavor to your salads and stir fries. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.