As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed-Balls.com #ad
Makes Over 200 1/2" Seed Balls, Our Finest Seed Bomb Matrix TM #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Fun, easy activity. 3 kinds of compost: humus, vermicompost, and bokashi tea. Only natural ingredients. Handmade in Pennsylvania. Easy-rolling, low dust formula.
2. Seed-Balls.com #ad
Red Clay Powder for Seed Balls and Seed Bombs 1000g #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- No weed seeds. Mechanically refined natural clay- no chemicals. Ships the next business day via USPS Priority Mail! Red clay, the traditional clay preferred for seed balls.
3. Seed-Balls.com #ad
Seed Bomb Phuel- 1kg Optimized Clay Mixture for Seed Balls and Seed Bombs. #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Made in central pa, engineered by a PhD in Soil Science. More than just red clay; a mixture of minerals and microbial inoculants. Enough for 100s of seed balls! Super easy, just add compost and water, mix it up. Provides biological and mineralogical support for seeds and seedlings.
4. Seed-Balls.com #ad
50 Spotted Beebalm Seed Bombs, Bulk Seed Balls for Seed Bombing Monarda punctata #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Soil matrix engineered by a soil scientist. Us native Wildflower. Supports bees, butterflies, and other pollinators. 3 kinds of compost. Easy sowing- just toss in a good spot! .
5. Seed-Balls.com #ad
Black Oil Sunflower Seed Bombs, Bulk Seed Balls for Seed Bombing Helianthus annuus 50 #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Protects seeds from foraging. Easy and fun to plant. Custom seed ball recipe with three kinds of compost. Big productive flowers for bees, butterflies, birds, chipmunks and squirrels. Fresh seeds.
6. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Native Wildflower Seed Bombs for Pollinators 50 Pack. Regional Wildflower Mix Seed Balls for Guerrilla Gardening Southwest #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Perfect for new gardeners, kids, and seniors; use for native wildflower gardens, backyard habitats, and pollinator support.
Attractive us native perennials & annuals: Vibrant flowers selected for beauty, durability, and pollinator value. Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, butterflies includes regionally native milkweed, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, pesticide and herbicide free.
Scientifically developed soil: Blend of sustainably sourced compost and iron rich clay. Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients and microbes for optimal germination and growth.
7. Guerrilla Droppings #ad
Guerrilla Droppings- Native to Your zipcode! Pollinator-Friendly Wildflower Gardening Pellets #adGuerrilla Droppings #ad
- Covers over 100 square feet! at least 5 bright pollinator-friendly species - always a milkweed to help with the Monarch Butterfly! A fun way to garden in your yard or somewhere else in need of some blooms! Flowers custom selected by our scientists that are native your region.
Easy to sow, spring through Early Summer or Fall through Early Winter.
|Brand||Guerrilla Droppings #ad|
|Warranty||Satisfaction guaranteed or we will refund or replace. We want you to grow!|
8. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Wildflower Seed Balls- Native to your state, 20 Bulk Seed Bombs Maryland #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Effortless & enjoyable gardening: Ideal for backyard habitats and pollinator support. Scientifically developed soil: pH-balanced blend of compost, minerals, and beneficial microbiota. Pollinator friendly: great for attracting bees, and hummingbirds; Non-GMO, butterflies, pesticide and herbicide free.
Satisfaction guaranteed: Contains multiple seeds per ball and the essential nutrients for optimal germination and growth. Native to your state: we select from over 80 species of sustainably harvested US native wildflower seeds.
9. Seed-Balls.com #ad
Our Finest Seed Bomb Matrix, Makes Over 100 1/2" Seed Balls #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Only natural ingredients. Fun, easy activity. Handmade in pennsylvania - Ships within 2 days by USPS Priority Mail. Easy-rolling, low dust formula. 3 kinds of compost: humus, vermicompost, and bokashi tea.
10. Seed-Balls.com #ad
US Native Wildflower Seed Ball Kit. Makes 100 Wildflower Seed Bombs for pollinators. EasternUS #adSeed-Balls.com #ad
- Unusual and easy rainy-day activity year round. Fun for everyone, low dust formula- just muddy enough for fun. Support pollinators- us native wildflower seeds included. Makes a fun gift- delight your friends with either the kit, or the finished seed balls! Fall or spring! sow seeds in late fall, or in the spring after frost.
Often used indoors at schools and libraries. Non-gmo, pesticide free. Includes sunflower seeds for impatient young gardeners.