As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Water Soluble Rose Plant Food, 1.5 lb #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feed every 1-2 weeks. Use with miracle-Gro garden feeder or any watering can. Guaranteed not to burn when used as directed. Instantly feeds to grow bigger, more beautiful roses versus unfed plants. Endorsed by the American Rose Society.
2. Miracle-Gro #ad
Promotes More Blooms and Spectacular Colors vs. Unfed Plants, Feeds Roses and Flowering Plants for up to 3 Months, 1 lb., Miracle-Gro Shake 'n Feed Rose and Bloom Plant Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- For best results, mix it in, shake evenly onto dry soil, then water to start feeding. Unfed plants. Nourishes above and below the soil for up to 3 months. Miracle-gro shake 'n feed rose & bloom plant Food contains micronutrients to help roses and other flowers grow strong and vibrant, promoting more blooms and spectacular color vs.
Plant food for growing roses and other flowering plants in-ground and in containers. Feeds up to 33 sq. Ft. Or approximately 6 rose bushes.
3. BioAdvanced #ad
Assorted, 4-Pound, BIOADVANCED 043929293566 Bayer Advanced 701110A All in One Rose and Flower Care Granules, 4-Pou #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Disease control: fungicide controls Black Spot, Rust, Powdery Mildew, Southern Blight and more. Rainproof protection: Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 6 weeks and treats up to 32 roses.
Insect killer: kills Japanese Beetles, Aphids, Leafhoppers, and other listed pests. Plant food: Promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
4. Jobe's #ad
Rose, Brown, Fertilizer Spikes, Jobe’s, 16 ounces, Includes 10 Spikes, 04102 #adJobe's #ad
- Feeds for 8 weeks; continuous supply of nutrients below the surface, where the active roots are growing. For best results apply early in spring & late summer when new growth begins for beautiful blooms.
No dangerous runoff. Easy to use rose fertilizer Spikes; no measuring, no mess, no wasteful runoff, hazards or smells. Pre-measured rose fertilizer Spikes nourish at the roots; time release fertilizer for all flowering shrubs.
5. Burpee #ad
Burpee Organic Bloom Granular All-Natural Food for Roses and Flower Plants | Ideal for Container Gardens, Beds or Bushes, 4lb. Bag, 4 lb #adBurpee #ad
- It's ideal for container plants, more color, established beds, and individual bushes and other flowers. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, plants & gardening supplies are packaged and sent in excellent condition. Easy spreading: the fine granular consistency makes for easy spreading, whether using in the garden or in a container.
This plant food that can be added to soil or potting mix provides roses and other flowering plants with the constant supply of nutrients they need to maintain growth and blossom production. Spectacular blooms: contains beneficial microbes to help promote spectacular blooms, and strong root development.
Your outdoor or indoor live plants with thrive. Make sure to always wear garden gloves when handling soil additives. 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, we aim to make it right! Organic gardening: omri-listed for organic use, this granular plant food provides a flush of nutrients immediately and slow-release nutrients continue to feed your plants for up to 3 months.
For best results, apply every two months during the growing season and always remember to water thoroughly after using fertilizer. Natural plant food: burpee organic rose + bloom granular plant food is formulated to feed quickly while delivering long-lasting results for all types of roses and flowering plants.
|Model||Organic Rose and Bloom Granular|
6. BioAdvanced #ad
4-Pounds, Granules, BioAdvanced 709100A Rose and Flower Fertilizer Plant Food #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Restrictions: Not for sale in CA. Special formula: Special blend is formulated with Micro-nutrients for beautiful blooms. Use on: for use on potted plants or in garden beds.
Plant fertilizer: Promotes strong roots and enriches the soil. Plant food: long lasting, slow-release feeding lasts up to 4 months.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
7. Nelson Plant Food #ad
Nelson Plant Food Rose Food for All Types of Roses Climbing Tea Knock Outs Grandiflora with Five Sources of Nitrogen Nutri Star 18-14-10 2 LB #adNelson Plant Food #ad
- Immediate results: nutristar works with the soil and the soil biology to provide your flowering roses with the best nutrition at the right time and in the right amount. Contains four sources of nitrogen and potassium to promotes lush foliage, strong stems and large, Phosphate 14%, colorful blooms.
Superior quality: the leading landscapers' choice for flowers for over 30 years. Fertilizer for roses: excellent source of nutrients and minerals for in ground and container growing roses including, Climbing Roses, but not limited to: Tea Roses, Miniature Roses, Knockout Roses, Grandiflora Roses, Floribunda, Antique Roses, Rose Banksias.
Apply every 2 weeks in the beginning of spring and then every 60 days during the growing season. Plant fertilizer: helps roses to improve tolerance to dry weather conditions, in addition to promoting heavy flowering while increasing the size and strengths of the plant.
Nelson plant food builds products that are horticulturally correct for each type of plant. Plants get an immediate boost upon application, coupled with lasting benefits that continue to feed. Plant food: plant food for all roses featuring npk nitrogen 18%, Soluble Potash 10%. Extensive research is done to make sure that plants are fed correctly with each NutriStar or ColorStar product.
8. BioAdvanced #ad
Ready-to-Use Granules, Insect Killer, Fertilizer, BioAdvanced 701116E All-in-One Rose and Flower Care, and Fungicide, 4-Pound #adBioAdvanced #ad
- Plant fertilizer: plant food promotes strong roots and beautiful blooms; fertilizer can be used on outdoor or indoor plants. Insect killer: kills Japanese Beetles, Aphids, Leafhoppers, and other listed pests.
Rainproof protection: Systemic rainproof protection lasts up to 6 weeks. Restrictions: Not for sale in NY. Disease control: fungicide controls Black Spot, Powdery Mildew, Rust, and Southern Blight.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
9. Schultz #ad
Schultz SPF70220 Water Soluble Rose Food #adSchultz #ad
- Ideal for roses and all flowering plants. Feeds like nature every time it rains. Grows roses and flowers faster, brighter, healthier and overall more beautiful.
10. Flagline #ad
5 lb, Bonide 037321009450 945 Rose Insecticide, 5-Pound #adFlagline #ad
- No water or mixing is required. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on adelgids, aphids, lacebugs, shrubs, thrips, scales, beetles, borers, sawflies, gnats, & plantings around homes & more.
Dual action formula - our rose & flower care promotes strong roots & beautiful blooms while protecting the plant against insect damage. 8-12-4 formula - these three numbers represent the primary nutrients: nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.
It should be used on roses, caterpillars, & residential areas. It provides the necessary food for the plants to grow. Long-lasting results - systemic rose & Flower is specifically formulated to provide up to 8 weeks of insect control.
Simply sprinkle the granules directly from their container over desired area. Easy to apply - this product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives. It also provides essential macro & micronutrients. A bag of 8-12-4 fertilizer contains 8% nitrogen, 12% phosphate, and 4% potash.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|