As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Espoma #ad
Non Staining Iron, Espoma Organic Iron-Tone 3-0-3 Organic Fertilizer and Plant Food to Help Correct Iron Deficiency Chlorosis. 5 lb. Bag. Turns Yellow to Green #adEspoma #ad
- Made in the usa: product of the Espoma Company. Iron-tone is environmentally safe - No sludges or toxic ingredients. Iron-tone is ready to use and requires no mixing and will restore deep green color to chlorotic yellow plants.
For use on: use iron-tone organic fertilizer anytime iron deficiency is seen; use for lawns, trees, shrubs, annual and perennial flowers.
Will not stain patios or walkways. When / how to use: best to use iron-tone fertilizer at the first sign of iron deficiency which is yellowing of leaves. For organic gardening: iron-tone is approved for organic gardening; It is a registered Organic Input Material meaning it meets all requirements for organic production.
Contains: iron-tone is a rich blend of the finest organic ingredients enhanced with our exclusive Bio-tone formula; 3-0-3 Fertilizer analysis with 6% iron and 17% Sulfur. The leader in natural organics since 1929.
2. Southern Ag #ad
16 OZ, Southern Ag Chelated Liquid Iron #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Use in lawns for a deep, rich green color. Corrects iron deficiency in flowers, vegetables, shrubs and trees. Apply as a drenching spray. Application: mix with water. Size: 16 OZ. For large quantity discount consideration or to request a mixed multi-pack, please message us.
3. ferti-lome #ad
Fertilome 10625 Chelated Liquid Iron and Other Micronutrients 16 oz #adferti-lome #ad
- Apply a thorough foliage spray to both sides of leaves. Apply 2 to 10 teaspoons per gallon depending on height of plant. Nutritional spray adds other key micronutrients to your shrubs, tress, lawns, flowers & vegetables.
Mix 1 tablespoon per gallon of water. Concentrate readily mixes with water. See label for instruction. Quick, economical and easy correction of iron deficiency yellowing of foliage in your plants. Should not be substituted for fertilizer.
4. Grow More #ad
Grow More 7450 8-Ounce Organic Iron Chelate Concentrate #adGrow More #ad
- For outdoor and indoor plants. Organic based. Chelated Iron. Helps stop yellow leaf. Soil foliage applied.
|Brand||Grow More #ad|
|Manufacturer||Grow More #ad|
5. Monterey #ad
Monterey LG7115 Dr Soil Acidifier Granules Iron and Elemental Sulfur Acidic Fertilizer, 7 lb #adMonterey #ad
- Iron helps to correct this deficiency. Organic gardening - dr. It can be used on turf, flowers, shrubs, and more. Iron is applied in the oxide form, so it will not stain concrete sidewalks, patios, driveways, etc.
Iron reduces soil ph and won't stain or burn like other iron products. Corrects iron deficiency - when your garden or lawn is yellowing in color, that's a sign of an iron deficiency. Great for a variety of uses - use this product on turf, vegetables, ground-covers, flowers, shrubs, and more.
Omari, the organic materials Review Institute, determines whether or not a product Qualifies as organic under the usa's national organic program.
Iron is omri listed and approved for organic gardening. Reduce soil ph - dr. The product is made up of 22% iron and 55% sulfur. It can be used anywhere in the garden where plants are pale or yellowing. Dr. Non-staining - dr. The combination of iron and sulfur makes application and plant uptake easy. Until it has been in contact with soil moisture and converts to the sulfate form.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
6. Grow More #ad
Grow More GL556546 6546 EDDHA Iron Chelate, Purple, 1-Pound #adGrow More #ad
- Water-soluble iron supplement for fast uptake by plants. General dosage: 1 teaspoon/gallon. Very effective by foliar feeding, also excellent by soil drench.
7 grams per gallon yields approximately 42 ppm Iron concentration. 1 teaspoon about 2. Eddha chelation means far more absorbed by plants than other iron sources.
|Brand||Grow More #ad|
|Manufacturer||Grow More #ad|
7. Humboldts Secret #ad
Magnesium and Iron Supplement – Hydroponic Supplies – Liquid Nutrient Fertilizer – Supports Vegetative and Flowering Stage – 1 Quart, Humboldts Secret Calcium #adHumboldts Secret #ad
- Optimal for coco coir medium and reverse osmosis water: Our supplemental CalMag & Iron by Humboldts Secret is highly recommended for plants growing in coco substrate or reverse osmosis water, as the absorption process becomes magnified. Suitable for hydroponics, soil, and container gardens: Nutrient systems and supplements are commonly used as hydroponic supplies and are a good solution for soil and container gardens, ensuring strong and healthy plants and yields.
Our calmag & iron supplement effectively corrects and remedies these micronutrient plant deficiencies.
Source of calcium magnesium & chelated iron: Many varieties of flowering plants require higher levels of these micronutrients. Our well-balanced formula is designed to specifically address any plant deficiencies that may be present.
Corrects common plant deficiencies: sometimes an unhealthy plant may be suffering from a nutrient deficiency or even too much of one nutrient. Nutrient uptake and absorption: this formulae efficiently supports nutrient uptake and absorption by addressing any plant deficiencies in the first place, thus successfully supporting the vegetative and flowering stage of your plants.
8. Blue Planet Nutrients #ad
CalMag + Iron Plant Supplement 32 oz Quart | Concentrated Calcium Magnesium Iron for All Plants & Gardens | Makes Up to 315 Gallons | Prevents & Corrects Blossom End Rot | Blue Planet Nutrients #adBlue Planet Nutrients #ad
- Blue planet nutrients: trusted brand from Houston, TX providing high quality, professional grade garden fertilizers and supplements since 2010 . Versatile formula: can be fed to all varieties of plants growing in almost any type of garden such as hydroponic, aeroponic, soil, and all soil-less media! Blue Planet Nutrients CalMag supplement can be used along with other garden fertilizers and supplements.
Easy to use: simply dilute a small amount per gallon of water and water your plants! CalMag can also be used as a foliar spray and as a soak for coco coir prior to use as a hydroponic growing medium.
Calcium, and iron which are key elements in photosynthesis, magnesium, mAGNESIUM, IRON SUPPLEMENT: CalMag provides plants with calcium, absorption & transport of nutrients within the plant, and are vital to the healthy development of all varieties of plants.
Correct & prevent deficiencies: Feed CalMag to your plants as needed to prevent and correct common deficiencies such as blossom end rot and upward leaf curl.
9. LawnStar #ad
Root Damage & Color Distortion – EDTA-Free, Shrubs, American Made, Flowers, LawnStar Chelated Liquid Iron 32 OZ for Plants, Treats Iron Deficiency, Multi-Purpose, Suitable for Lawn, Trees #adLawnStar #ad
- Different name, same formula - our best selling product, but now under a new name. Strengthens root development & stress tolerance: lawnstar Liquid Iron doesn’t just restore a natural vibrance and color into your plants. Once applied, chlorophyll production, lawnstar liquid iron sends a 6% highly-bioavailable troop of these nutrients right to your plant’s base, which in turn immediately get to work on reversing the all-so-common leaf chlorosis that causes an unsightly yellowing of leaves--a precursor to a plant’s eventual death if left untreated.
Revitalize your flowers & lawn: are your flowers, liquid iron treats these symptoms at their core, are they past that point and overrun with yellowing and dormancy already? Iron deficiency is a common cause of these lackluster symptoms.
Unfortunately, it’s often an afterthought in the world of gardening products. Restores a healthy, deep green vibrancy: iron is a nutrient that plants rely on for many vital functions; metabolism, and nitrogen fixing to name a few.
Lawnstar liquid iron still uses the same formula that our customers know and love. Thankfully, vegetables, trees and lawn beginning to look like they’re losing their will? Even worse, shrubs, helping restore and revitalize your garden back to its former state!. It’s one of the reasons we continually innovate and develop new technologies, formulating solutions that not only harness more effective results but safer ones too. It promotes stronger root development, stabler foundation, builds a stronger, and improves stress tolerance as a result!. Complexed chelated with sodium glucoheptonate makes for an efficient and more stable product that gives you results.
10. Gempler's #ad
1 Gallon, Gemplers Liquid Iron Supplement for Plants – Commercial Grade Chelated Iron for Trees, Shrubs, Plants, Crops #adGempler's #ad
- Get healthy plants when there’s an iron deficiency in your soil. Provides iron that’s immediately available to your plants and remains in the soil for extended feeding. Promotes growth and dark green color. Corrects iron deficiency in trees, lawns vegetables, flowers and shrubs.