As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Espoma #ad
Espoma PR8 8-Quart Organic Perlite #adEspoma #ad
- 8 quart. Helps loosen heavy soils and prevent compaction. Perlite. Aerates soil and promotes root growth. 100-percent all natural perlite for organic gardening.
2. xGarden #ad
XGarden 8 Quarts Horticultural Grade Premium Perlite, Coarse and Chunky #adxGarden #ad
- 8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Perlite soil additive. Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. Xgarden brand - buy from a brand you know and trust - xGarden products are exclusively distributed by Bywater Shop.
Better drainage and aeration for soil. Non-toxic and sterile - PH Neutral. Perlite helps soil retain moisture and nutrients for later use.
3. Dmarketline #ad
Natural Organic Perlite, Enhanced Drainage for Best Growing 1 Qt #adDmarketline #ad
- Perlite is light weight and sterile and has app. Perlite is great as a seed starter medium and for plants with fine root systems. Neutral PH. Increases water holding capacity and aeration of the medium for potted plants.
Perlite is widely used as the medium of choice for soil less gardens and hydroponics. Perlite increased the water holding capacity of medium.
4. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Perlite by Perfect Plants — Add to Soil for Indoor & Outdoor Container Plants for Drainage Management and Enhanced Growth 8qts. #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Improved aeration of soil — porosity of Perlite Prevents Soil From Compacting. Root accessibility — surface area of perlite Pieces Creates Space for Roots to Expand. Drainage management — improved drainage for Potted Plants Grown Indoors and Outdoors.
Best growing medium for plants grown in containers — Mix With Potting Mix For Best Results. Lightweight — highly durable but does Not Weigh Down Roots, Does Not Decompose.
5. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 4 Quarts, Brown/A #adHoffman #ad
- Provides the drainage cacti need to flourish; ready to use; pH balanced. Professionally formulated for use with both jungle and desert cacti. Organic cactus and succulent soil mix. This product measures 4 quarts. Complete package directions provide useful growing information.
6. xGarden #ad
8 Quarts xGarden Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix #adxGarden #ad
- Perfect mix for all succulents and desert and jungle cacti. 8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix. Excellent drainage - contains custom blend of peat moss, vermiculite and perlite.
Xgarden brand - buy from a brand you know and trust - xGarden products are exclusively distributed by Bywater Shop. Ph controlled and balanced for optimum plant health.
7. Bonsai Jack #ad
Jacks Gritty Mix #111, Bonsai Jack Succulent and Cactus Soil, 2 Quarts – Fast Draining – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH #adBonsai Jack #ad
- Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Ready to use Gritty Mix for the vast majority of succulents. Satisfaction guaranteed: our soil mix is available in bag sizes from 2 quart to 28 gallons. Made with expertise: our ready-to-use trademarked potting blend contains Bonsai Block, Monto Clay and Pine Coir pine fines is a soil mix optimized for plants that require dryer feet between watering.
Bonsai jack succulent soil mix is used by professionals and hobbyists alike to enhance all sorts of succulent plants, lithops, jade, crassula, aloe, haworthia, including echeveria, crassula, and hundreds more.
Phone support available with each order. Pathogen free with extended pathogen control. It is perfect for succulents, evaporation, cactus, bonsai and other acid-loving plants. Fast draining & nurturing: our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering.
All soil is pre-washed and screened. Ideal for acid-loving plants: bonsai jack’s ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5. 5, bulk density, water absorption, and particle size. Made in the usa: all bonsai jack soil products are lab-tested and manufactured to spec versus other brands who use ingredients derived from reclaimed organic matter containing pathogens such as nematodes and insects that can damage or kill plants. It will not damage roots on cactus and succulents.
|Brand||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Manufacturer||Bonsai Jack #ad|
|Model||Succulent and Cactus Soil|
8. The Succulent Cult #ad
Eliminate Root Rot, Ready to Use, Cactus, Horticultural Grade Pumice 2.5 Dry QUARTS, Bonsai, by The Succulent Cult, Succulent Soil Additive #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- Improved drainage: improve drainage in any kind of soil, and prevents soil from becoming waterlogged even in heavy rains or excessive irrigation. Eliminate root rot: tired of plants dying due to over watering? add pumice to your soil mix of choice or use it as your general soil to prevent root rot.
Pumice is slightly heavier than most other soil amendments and won't float to the surface of your soil over time. Pumice also loosens heavy soil keeping the soil from compacting, even when laden with water, Succulent, Cactus, thereby improving aeration.
Pumice is widely used in all Bonsai, and many other specialty plants soil mix. Pumice acts like a sponge, holding water until the plants need it. Locally sourced: all our pumice products are USA SOURCED and mined locally in California.
Then it releases that water steadily into the soil. Long lasting soil amendment: pumice is an attractive, long lasting soil amendment that doesn't decompose like most other soil amendments. Help your plants thrive: adding as little as 10% pumice to any garden soil mix is enough to see the benefits. Its unique structure can reduce your garden’s watering needs by up to 35%.
9. Superfly Bonsai #ad
Professional Sifted and Ready to Use American … 2.5 Dry Quart, Bonsai, Cactus & Succulent Pumice #adSuperfly Bonsai #ad
- Air to the roots - pumice is perfect for bonsai soil as it retains moisture while leaving air to the roots. Ready to use - sifted prior to Bagging to a perfect bonsai soil size 1/8 - 3/8. 100% money back guarantee - if you are not 100% happy with this product, we will refund you in full.
Promotes excellent drainage - this Pumice is used by bonsai professionals throughout the USA as it has been found to drain well and make wet mixes dryer. Easy zip resealable bag - simply tear off the top then reseal the easy to close resealable bag over and over until you are ready to re-order soil.
10. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
All Natural Succulent and Cactus Soil Mix by Perfect Plants | Made in The USA | 4 Quarts for All Succulent Varieties | Formulated for Proper Drainage #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Water management — this succulent soil mix drains the Perfect Amount of Water for Your Succulent Babies. Professionally mixed — from the growers at perfect Plants Nursery, for Proper Soil Conditions that Succulents Love.
Easy zip, resealable bag — perfect for keeping your Mix Fresh For Multiple Uses! Fresh, organic — this specially formulated Succulent Soil Mix provides the perfect balance of air and moisture while retaining nutrients. Mix includes — garden coir, perlite, composted Pine Bark, and Sand; Can be Used with all Succulent Types.