As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Espoma #ad
Espoma PR8 8-Quart Organic Perlite #adEspoma #ad
- Aerates soil and promotes root growth. 8 quart. 100-percent all natural perlite for organic gardening. Perlite. Helps loosen heavy soils and prevent compaction.
2. xGarden #ad
Coarse and Chunky, xGarden 8 Quarts Horticultural Grade Premium Perlite #adxGarden #ad
- Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. 8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Perlite soil additive. Perlite helps soil retain moisture and nutrients for later use.
Xgarden brand - buy from a brand you know and trust - xGarden products are exclusively distributed by Bywater Shop. Non-toxic and sterile - PH Neutral. Better drainage and aeration for soil.
3. PVP Industries #ad
PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi, White #adPVP Industries #ad
- Horticultural perlite is clean, non-flammable, pH neutral, odorless, sterile, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it.
A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage. When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger.
Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems. Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds. While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes. Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation.
4. Viagrow #ad
Viagrow VPER4 4 cu. ft Perlite Made in USA, 1-Pack, White #adViagrow #ad
- Neurtal ph viagrow perlite is clean, pH neutral, odorless, Non-Flammable, sterile, nontoxic and does not decay nor shrink. Lightweight viagrow horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand, is very useful in hydroponic gardening systems, it is perfect for seed germination, and cutting propagation.
All viagrow perlite is mined, made in america viagrow perlite is one of the most sustainable substrates, causing its particles to pop and expand in volume.
Mixing viagrow perlite can be mixed with organic compost, or composted bark, natural soils, assists in anchoring the roots of young plants so they grow healthy and strong. Drainage viagrow horticultural perlite retains water and food for the growing plants, it is best used for drainage purposes.
Good potting soils typically contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage. Perlite is a naturally mined mineral that is heated during processing, inorganic, and packaged in the U. S. A. The result is a great, perfect for greenhouse propagation and growing. Sustainable, heated, soilless media.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Perlite by Perfect Plants — Add to Soil for Indoor & Outdoor Container Plants for Drainage Management and Enhanced Growth 8qts. #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Lightweight — highly durable but does Not Weigh Down Roots, Does Not Decompose. Drainage management — improved drainage for Potted Plants Grown Indoors and Outdoors. Improved aeration of soil — porosity of Perlite Prevents Soil From Compacting.
Best growing medium for plants grown in containers — Mix With Potting Mix For Best Results. Root accessibility — surface area of perlite Pieces Creates Space for Roots to Expand.
6. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Orchids • Hydroponics, Organic 10 Quarts Coarse Perlite for All Plants, Horticultural Soil Additive Conditioner Mix, Grow Media, Cz Garden 10 Quarts Coarse Horticultural Grade #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- Horticulture grade - for Hydroponics - Ensures good root aeration and prevents rotting and excess acidity. Perlite - coarse grades - pH Neutral, sterile for ORGANIC gardening.
10 quarts all natural Premium Perlite soil additive. Holds moisture and nutrients & makes them available to plant roots when needed.
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
8-Ounce Plant Fertilizer 2 Pack, Miracle-Gro Indoor Plant Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Apply once a week. For all indoor plants, including edibles. Instantly feeds all indoor houseplants. 2 pack. Easy-to-use foam dissipates into the soil when you water.
8. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 15503 Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, 10 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- When mixed with soil, increases the soil's capacity to hold water and nutrients. Blend with peat Moss and perlite for custom soilless mix. Premium grade of horticultural, 99. 8 percent organic. Canadian sphagnum peat Moss. Measures 2-inch in length by 9-inch in width by 14-inch in height.
9. Bloom City #ad
Quart 32 oz, Bloom City Professional Grade Ultra Pure Cal-Mag Growing Fertilizer #adBloom City #ad
- We choose only the highest quality ingredient sources and manufacturing methods to create the world’s best craft growing nutrient systems. Bioactivated formula for optimal nutrient uptake: Calcium and magnesium, Micro-chelated with fulvic acid; if you google it you’ll see why that’s good.
Prevents common growth deficiencies: Apply Cal-Mag in every stage of growth for strong stalk and leaf health. Compatible with any nutrient system: 100% compatible with other nutrient systems, and can help make other minerals more bio-available.
Apply with every watering for the full benefit. Contains more micronutrients than any other brand: Iron Fe, Molybdenum Mo, Zinc Zn, Boron B, Manganese Mn, Copper Cu, Sulfur S. Contains no harmful edta: unlike other brands, bloom city uses organic chelates and never uses chemicals like EDTA, Healthier for your garden and healtier for the planet.
10. Mother Earth Products #ad
Resists Compaction, 70% Coconut Coir, Mother Earth Coco Plus Perlite Mix, For Indoor and Outdoor Container Gardens, 50 Liter, Provides Strong Aeration & Drainage #adMother Earth Products #ad
- Coconut coir resists compaction and last longer in a container vs traditional growing media. Use mother earth coco + Perlite with indoor and outdoor container gardens. Achieve better aeration and drainage with a mix that incorporates 70% of the finest coconut coir and 30% perlite.
Plant directly in Mother Earth Coco + Perlite. Mother earth coco + perlite is a great alternative to potting soil as it enables gardeners to aggressively feed and not worry about over-watering.