As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Root Naturally #ad
200 Count, Root Naturally 42mm Peat Pellets #adRoot Naturally #ad
- Perfect for starting seeds and cuttings. 42mm premium peat Pellets - 200ct. Includes Instructions. Resealable Bag. Fits in 42mm trays.
2. Root Naturally #ad
100 Count, Root Naturally 42mm Peat Pellets #ad Root Naturally #ad
- 100 pack of 42mm Peat Pellets. Includes Instructions. Resealable Bag. 42mm diameter x 42mm tall peat pellets expand significantly to 1. 75" dia x 1. 75" tall.
3. Root Naturally #ad
Root Naturally 42mm Peat Pellets, 50 Count #adRoot Naturally #ad
- 50 pack of 42mm Peat Pellet. Includes Instructions. This can decrease crop cycle up to 25% to produce stronger, more compact plants. Resealable Bag.
42mm diameter x 42mm tall peat pellets expand significantly to 1. 75" dia x 1. 75" tall. Peat pellets offer quicker rooting due to the air pruning that stimulates fibrous root development within the plug.
4. Jiffy #ad
Seeds Starting, Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, 100 Jiffy Peat Pellets 42mm 1, 100 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 42mm #adJiffy #ad
- No soil reqired. Pellet size 42mm 1. 65in x 1. 50in. Just add water and pellet will expand. 100 pellets - ready and easy to use. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage.
5. Jiffy #ad
200 Count- Jiffy 7 Peat Soil 42mm Pellets Seeds Starting Plugs: Indoor Seed Starter- Start Planting Indoors for Transplanting to Garden or Planter Pot #adJiffy #ad
- Free root development. Reliable substrate - same product time after time. Easy to store/transport - low volume. Ready/easy to use. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage.
6. South Slope Garden Supply #ad
Peat Pellets 42mm Planting Pellets Seed Starter Pods For Seedlings 100 #adSouth Slope Garden Supply #ad
- Beware of poorly packaged competitors. 100% satisfaction guarantee on every product we sell - not happy - we'll give you a full refund. Reliable and fast germination for healthy plants with strong root systems.
Intelligent solution for clean and easy handling. Properly packaged nice and tight to avoid damage during shipping. Made from the renewable raw material Sphagnum peat moss or coco fibers.
7. SOLIGT #ad
Holds 100 in Total, 4 Set Strong Greenhouse Trays with Humidity Dome and Pellet Holder for Jiffy 30mm, Pellets Not Included, 36mm & 42mm Peat Pellets, Germinating Seedling Propagating, Seed Starting #adSOLIGT #ad
- Value package : includes 4 greenhouse trays with 4 matching humidity domes and pellet holders, each capable of holding 25 jiffy peat pellets. Sturdy and heavy duty: high quality plastic is durable, growing micro greens, reusable and recyclable - perfect for starting seeds, clones, herb and salad leaves.
Overall dimension - 1067" x 1067" x 2. 36". Compatible with 3 sizes jiffy pellet: our pellet holder trays are specially designed to hold 30, 36 and 42mm pellets- allows you to grow different types of plants in one tray and fix the pellet in place without failing.
Excellent humidity control: our high-rise, transparent domes have 2 adjustable and clear vents designed for smooth airflow control, maximum light penetration and the best viewing of your plant starts.
Note: jiffy pellets are NOT INCLUDED. Trays features no hole - save you time to water the soils and prevent leaking. Perfect fit: the dome and growing tray close well and forms a tight seal seal to maintain warmth and humidity- ensures the healthy and robust growth of your plants.
8. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Seed Starting Biodegradable 42mm Peat Pellet Refills, 5 Pack #adJiffy #ad
- About ferry-morse: through generations of care and quality, Ferry-Morse has earned the trust of home gardeners across the country. Drain excess water when pellets are 1-1.
5" tall. To transplant, place outside in shade for several days, dig holes deep enough to cover top of pellets. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Just add water and pellet will expand. We provide a range of home gardening products designed to help gardeners be more successful, from seed-starting to Organic Plant Food.
Gently firm soil around pellet and water. No soil required. Water when pellets turn light brown. Plant seeds according to package instructions. To harden off plants, gradually increasing time spent outside each day. Instructions: place pellets in watertight tray and add warm water.
9. Gardentrends #ad
Jiffy Regular Pellets, Expands to 1-11/16" Diameter 42 mm x 1-11/16" Tall, 50ct #adGardentrends #ad
- No pot needed: The growing medium offers great aeration and water retention. Promotes: Great root development. Pellets: 1/4" compressed pellet expands to a 1-11/16" diameter 42 mm x 1-11/16" tall cylinder.
Jiffy pellets: Are made of sterile peat growing medium. Reduce transplant shock: Plant pellets right into the ground.
10. Gardentrends #ad
50ct, Expands to 1-11/16" Diameter 42 mm x 2 9/16" Tall, Jiffy Extra Deep Pellets #adGardentrends #ad
- Pellets: 1/2" thick pellet expands to a 1-11/16" diameter 42 mm x 2 9/16" tall cylinder. Reduce transplant shock: Plant pellets right into the ground.
Jiffy pellets: Are made of sterile peat growing medium. No pot needed: The growing medium offers great aeration and water retention. Promotes: Great root development.