As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ortho #ad
16-Ounce, Ortho Tree & Shrub Fruit Tree Spray #adOrtho #ad
- Kills insect stages, whiteflies, mealybugs, scale, larvae and adult. Controls aphids, mites, including eggs, beetles and other listed insects.
For use on fruit and nut trees and ornamentals. Can be used up to day of harvest. Controls insects, diseases and mites. Prevents fungal attack of plant tissues.
2. Bonide #ad
Fruit Tree Spray Concentrate 32 oz., Bonide BND203 #adBonide #ad
- Foliage protector - used to guard apples, ornamental evergreens, cherries, peaches, strawberries, grapes, roses, and flowers. Also controls certain diseases such as black spot, mites, brown rot, flea beetles, and many more.
Complete plant coverage - bonide fruit Tree Spray is an excellent concentrate that contains insecticide, fungicide, aphicide, miticide, scalicide, and a spreader sticker.
Includes spreader sticker - helps to improve the effectiveness of insecticides, herbicides, and fungicides by providing more uniform coverage along with increasing adhesion and penetration.
Variety of insects and diseases - controls a diverse selection of insects including Japanese beetles, coryneum blight, downy mildew, aphids plus more. Easy to apply - product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Carefully read and use according to label directions.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
3. Bonide #ad
Insecticide/Pesticide Concentrate 1 gal., Bonide BND611, Annual Tree and Shrub Insect Control #adBonide #ad
- Carefully read and use according to label directions. Soil drench application - concentrate dissolves in water allowing the insecticide to move through the root zone. Also provides protection for new growth.
Foliage protector - Designed for use on listed fruit, nut and ornamental trees and shrubs. For best results, spray with enough time for it to completely dry before it rains.
Won't wash away - tree and shrub insect control is rainproof within hours. Insect killer - this pest control is great for use on adelgids, aphids, leaf miners, bronze birch borers, emerald ash borer, scale, and many other species of bug.
Once in the roots, it moves up through the tree or shrub providing protection from insects. Will also prevent new infestations. Will not wash off after it has dried. Easy application - product quickly mixes with water and should be applied by pouring or with backpack, compression, knapsack or tank type sprayers.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
4. BIOADVANCED #ad
Granules, BioAdvanced 701900B 12-Month Tree and Shrub Protect and Feed Insect Killer and Fertilizer, 4-Pound #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Not for sale, and or use in Nassau, distribution, sale into, Kings and Queens counties of NY. Insect & pest killer: kills japanese Beetles, Adelgids, Aphids, Emerald Ash Borers, Leafminers, and more.12 month protection: with just one application, kills listed insects and prevents new infestations for up to a year.
Slow-release fertilizer: Plant food and fertilizer improves the health of your trees and shrubs. Restrictions: not for sale in ct, suffolk, md & vt. Systemic protection: protects your potted and outdoor trees and shrubs from the roots to the stem of every leaf.
|Manufacturer||Bayer Advanced #ad|
5. Ortho #ad
Ortho MAX Malathion Insect Spray Concentrate, 16 oz. #adOrtho #ad
- Kills mosquitoes and other listed nuisance insects. Easy application with Ortho Dial N Spray or tank sprayer. Use on ornamentals, shrubs, roses, flowers, fruits, trees, citrus and vegetables.
For outdoor home use only. Kills mosquitoes and other listed nuisance insects. Use on ornamentals, shrubs, flowers, trees, roses, fruits, citrus and vegetables.
Kills aphids, mealybugs, whiteflies, mosquitoes, red spider mites and scales. Kills aphids, mosquitoes, mealybugs, whiteflies, red spider mites and scales. Backed by the ortho Guarantee; For outdoor home use only. Easy application with Ortho Dial 'N Spray or tank sprayer.
6. BIOADVANCED #ad
BioAdvanced 701520A Fruit, Citrus & Vegetable Insect Control for Edible Gardening Concentrate, 32-Ounce #adBIOADVANCED #ad
- Systemic rainproof formula. Treats up to 640 sq. Season-long protection: one easy application provides season-long protection without spraying. Insect killer: kills Asian Citrus Psyllids, whiteflies, aphids, and more.
Special formula: specially-formulated to use on over 100 listed fruits, vegetables, and citrus plants to kill insects and prevent new infestations. Ft. Of vegetables or up to 9 fruit trees. Rainproof protection: systemic rainproof protection is absorbs and will not wash off.
|Manufacturer||SBM Life Science #ad|
7. Bonide #ad
All Seasons Horticultural and Dormant Spray Oil, Insecticide Concentrate 1 gal., Bonide BND212 #adBonide #ad
- Unlike harsh chemicals, mineral oil leaves no toxic residues. Use year round: our 3-in-1 product provides year-round protection against insects, and diseases. Organic gardening: the active ingredient of all seasons Spray Oil is mineral oil.
Foliage protector: used to protect pears, shrubs, roses, peppers, corn, ornamentals, cherries, peaches, asparagus, and other crops listed on the label.
This natural product is approved for organic gardening and is safe to use around people and pets. Insect killer: product envelops and smothers a variety of insects including adelgids, aphids, mites, scale insects, mealybugs, and certain species of moth.
Can be used at the dormant stage, green tip stage, mites, delayed dormant stage, and during the growing season to prevent pest infestations and disease. Disease prevention: helps to control powdery mildew, greasy spot, rust, botrytis, and other listed diseases.
8. Ortho #ad
16 oz., Ortho MAX Garden Disease Control Concentrate #adOrtho #ad
- Controls diseases on vegetables, flowers, shrubs, shade trees and fruit trees. Stops and prevents garden diseases. Stops and prevents diseases, blight, leaf spot, powdery mildew, including rust, fruit rot and other plant diseases.
Makes up to 64 gallons diluted spray. Effectively controls listed vegetable, fruit and ornamental plant diseases.
9. Ortho #ad
Ortho Insect Mite & Disease 3-in-1 Ready-To-Use, 1 gal. #adOrtho #ad
- Controls fungal diseases, powdery mildew, blight, Scab, rust, including black spot, brown rot and leaf spot. Controls aphids, silverfish, crickets, beetles, mites, caterpillars, weevils, whiteflies and other insect pests.
Controls a wide range of fungal diseases and pests. Use on roses, ornamental trees and shrubs, fruits, flowers, houseplants, nuts and vegetables. Convenient, easy to use, requires no mixing.
10. Ortho #ad
3 Adjustable Spray Patterns, Ergonomic, Extended-Grip Handle, No Mess, Ortho Dial N Spray Hose End Sprayer: Multi-Use Applicator #adOrtho #ad
- Ergonomic design: after attaching the hose-end connector to your hose, the ergonomically designed trigger makes it easy on your grip as you apply your product while the extended-grip handle keeps your hands dry.
Using bleach and soap will damage the sprayer. Ergonomic design: there's no mixing or mess with this multi-use, adjust your settings, hose-end sprayer, just pour the product into the jar, hook up the hose, and spray away.
Multiple spray settings: there are 14 dilution settings and 3 spray patterns to deliver precise treatments to hard-to-reach areas, across open spaces, or with a gentle shower.
After use, clean the jar and sprayer, and store until needed. For liquid concentrates: Use to apply concentrated Ortho weed, bug, and pest controls. The ortho dial n spray hose end sprayer makes spraying Ortho liquid weed killers, insect killers, and fungicides easier with multiple dilution settings and three adjustable spray patterns.