As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HARRIS #ad
8qt to Promote Root Growth and Soil Health, Harris Premium Horticultural Perlite for Indoor Plants and Gardening #adHARRIS #ad
- Horticultural grade - ph neutral, non-flammable, non toxic, odorless, and will not decay or shrink. Versatile - use with cuttings, bulbs, soil, composted bark and more. Great for soil - helps soil to retain moisture and nutrients while aerating and preventing root compaction.
Long lasting - 8qt size goes a long way when used with container plants as recommended. Promotes healthy roots - Mix in 25% concentration to improve drainage and promote root growth.
2. Cz Garden Supply #ad
Horticultural Soil Amendment Additive Conditioner, Cz Garden 8 Liters Coarse Horticultural Grade, Organic Coarse Perlite for All Plants, Grow Media, Orchids • Hydroponics #adCz Garden Supply #ad
- Resealable, easy pour packaging: cz garden horticultural Perlite are professionally packaged in an 8 Liter Heavy Duty resealable pouch designed for long term storage. Cz garden perlite is course Grade, provides excellent aeration, so it's larger than the normal store bought perlite.
8 liters of 100% all-natural horticultural perlite. Prevents soil compaction, drainage, and stability for plant roots. Beware of lower quality perlite with wild ph swings! Cz Garden Horticultural Perlite is guaranteed ph-neutral, and safe to use in your Organic Garden.
Pour the necessary quantity with ease and store the rest for future use. Perlite can be found in 99% potting soil mixes of commercial and home gardens. No phosphates, Non-Toxic, NO Asbestos! Inert, no urea, stable, sterile, ph-neutral, clean and decorative.
For organic growing - #1 soil amendment. Create the perfect environment for your plants to thrive! Larger size creates more surface area and increases effectiveness. For orchids - perlite sponge rock has a porous structure that provides excellent drainage and aeration, which promotes root growth & climb. Cz garden organics is committed to developing Premium Grade custom soil amendment blends, fertilizers, and nutrients for your organic garden.
3. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Organic Perlite by Perfect Plants — 1qt. Natural Soil Additive for Indoor & Outdoor Container Plants — Enhanced Drainage for Optimal Growth #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Drainage management — improved drainage for Potted Plants Grown Indoors and Outdoors. Lightweight — highly durable but does Not Weigh Down Roots, Does Not Decompose. Best growing medium for plants grown in containers — Mix With Potting Mix For Best Results.
Root accessibility — surface area of perlite Pieces Creates Space for Roots to Expand. Improved aeration of soil — porosity of Perlite Prevents Soil From Compacting.
4. Generic #ad
Improves Drainage, Organic Soil Additive for Indoor & Outdoor Plants, and Growth, Aeration, Horticultural Perlite 4 Quart #adGeneric #ad
- Extraordinary drainage properties when added to potting soil Perlite can greatly improve the drainage quality of your soil, decreasing the risk of over-watering and root disease.
Perlite granule sizes range from medium coarse to fine dust particles. 4qt size bag perfect for adding to potting soil for 6-10 small or 5-6 medium plants. Excellent growing medium mix with potting soil to improve your plant growth.
Improve your root environment the surface area of Perlite allows for roots to expand appropriately within potting soil, allowing for optimal growth. Instant soil aeration the porous nature of perlite reduces soil compaction and improves the aeration of your potting soil allowing excess water to drain properly. Packaged in a resealable bag.
5. Espoma #ad
Espoma PR8 8-Quart Organic Perlite #adEspoma #ad
- 100-percent all natural perlite for organic gardening. 8 quart. Perlite. Helps loosen heavy soils and prevent compaction. Aerates soil and promotes root growth.
6. PVP Industries #ad
White, PVP Industries PVP105408 120 Quarts – 4 Cubic Foot of Organic Perlite Planting Soil Additive Gi #adPVP Industries #ad
- While horticultural perlite does retain water and food for the growing plants, It is best used for drainage purposes. Horticultural perlite is a lightweight substitute for sand and is very useful in a hydroponic gardening systems.
When bulk perlite is mixed with organic compost, natural soils or composted bark, it helps anchor the roots of young plants so they grow stronger. A good potting soil Should contain at least 25 percent perlite for proper drainage.
Horticultural perlite is clean, sterile, pH neutral, non-flammable, odorless, nontoxic and neither decays nor shrinks – even pests such as insects and fungi can’t destroy it. Additionally, it is perfect for seed germination and cutting propagation. Bulk perlite for professional use – 120 quarts – 4 cubic foot weighing 20 pounds.
7. xGarden #ad
Coarse and Chunky, xGarden 8 Quarts Horticultural Grade Premium Perlite #adxGarden #ad
- 8 quarts 32 cups all natural Premium Perlite soil additive. Perlite helps soil retain moisture and nutrients for later use. Non-toxic and sterile - PH Neutral. Lightens soil and improves root and plant health. Better drainage and aeration for soil.
8. Rio Hamza Trading #ad
Soil Amendment for Enhanced Drainage and Growth, Ideal for Potting Mixes 1QT, Horticultural Perlite #adRio Hamza Trading #ad
- Holds in the nutrients of your potting soil. Holds soil nutrients: maintain the nutrient rich environment of your potting soil. Prevent soil compaction: Allow your roots to expand and thrive by providing a high drainage environment.
1qt 6 inch x 9 inch zipper bag, Small Size Bag for Small Plants. Great growing medium for potting Soil: When mixed with potting soil provides drainage, aeration, and prevents compaction.
9. THE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
Organic Perlite for All Plants, All Natural Horticultural Soil Additive Conditioner Mix, Improve Drainage and Ventilation, Help Root Growth 2 Quarts #adTHE VALLEY GARDEN #ad
- Each granular, snow-white particle of perlite is neutral pH and contains many tiny, closed cells or bubbles to hold moisture and nutrients and make them available to plant roots.
Helps prevent soil compaction to improve growing conditions. Use to improve drainage and aeration in potting mixes. Our perlite is sterile, it is free of disease, seeds, and insects.
10. Espoma #ad
8 qt, Espoma Potting Mix, Natural & Organic, Pack of 1, for Indoor & Outdoor Potted Plants #adEspoma #ad
- Houseplants require regular re-potting for optimum growth. Espoma organic potting Mix is a rich blend of sphagnum peat moss, humus and perlite. It's also fortified with earthworm castings, alfalfa meal, kelp meal, myco-tone, and feather meal.
Espoma potting mix is an all natural and organic potting mix for all indoor and outdoor potted plants. Use espoma potting Mix everytime you repot plants as well. Use espoma potting Mix anytime you are planting with containers.