As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TradeKing #ad
Premium Alfalfa Sprout Seeds, Non-GMO, USDA Organic Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds | 1 Pound | Perfect for Sprouting & Microgreens #adTradeKing #ad
- Usda organic - certified Organic by CCOF. Uses - alfalfa sprouts are a nutritious and delicious addition to salads, sandwiches, snacks, culinary dishes and more. Easy to grow - perfect for microgreen trays, sprouting jars, and countertop sprouters.
Germination rate - our alfalfa sprouting seeds have an exceptionally high germination rate. Our seeds are easy to use and sprout in 5 days. Healthy & delicious - alfalfa sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin K, vitamin C, and other minerals while also being low in calories. In addition, they are top quality being non-GMO and certified organic.
2. Nature Jims Sprouts #ad
Nature Jims Alfalfa Sprout Seeds – 16 Oz Organic Sprouting Seeds – Non-GMO Premium Alfalfa Seeds – Resealable Bag for Longer Freshness – Rich in Vitamins, Fiber, Minerals #adNature Jims Sprouts #ad
- Laden with dietary fiber, alfalfa sprouts are more flavorful than alfalfa tablets. Prepare delicious sandwiches & salads: enrich your daily diet with low-calorie snacks, salads, or cook a superfood alfalfa meal.
Take your diet to another level with nutrient-dense alfalfa sprouts, vitamin C, K, and minerals you need, which will provide you with the daily dose of fiber, without adding unnecessary calories to your plate. Grow alfalfa sprouts with confidence: the nature Jims sprouts growing seed contains non GMO seeds grown in the USA and comes with simple instructions that will help you plant seeds for house plants with success.
Keep your organic seeds fresh for longer: We offer our certified commercial grade sprouts seeds in an easy to use, resealable pouch, which will preserve the freshness of its content and prolong its shelf life. Boost your immune & cardiovascular health: Our certified organic sprouting seeds will help you grow alfalfa sprout infused with chlorophyll, amino acids, and enzymes that protect your heart and immune function.
3. Nature Jims Sprouts #ad
Microgreens Growing 1lb, Organic Salad Mix for Growing, Nature Jim’s Sprouts Salad Sprout Mix, Non-GMO Microgreen Seeds, Healthy Broccoli, Radish, Alfalfa, Clover Sprouting Seeds Variety Mix #adNature Jims Sprouts #ad
- Certified organic & non-gmo salad seeds: every single broccoli organic seed, radish organic seed, or clover seed that makes it to our 1lb salad mix sprouting seeds pouch is not only non-GMO, alfalfa seed, but also 100% certified organic. We reccomend if you desire stronger flavor buy a bag of each and mix to your taste! Enjoy.
Premium quality seeds sprout in 5 days: we have carefully selected our salad mixed organic sprouts seeds so you can expect to see beautiful sprouts in just five days. Alfalfa and clover make up the bulk of this mix, these have much stronger flavors and many cannot eat equal parts of those two. Grow your own nutritious salad mixed greens: unleash your inner farmer enjoy the unique flavor and texture of home-grown salad ingredients.
Signature nature jim’s sprouts quality: when it comes to organic sprouting seeds, it doesn't get any better than Nature Jim’s Sprouts, your trusted family-owned company that offers premium seeds for sprouting since 1955.
This salad mix is not equal parts for a specific reason, with smaller portions or broccoli and radish, TASTE!!! This mix was created from decades of growing, most varieties are too strong for the average person. Ideal for both beginners and experienced gardeners. The nature jim sprouts salad sprouting seed is here to take all the fuss out of growing your own greens. Delicious & nutritious broccoli, clover: give your next salad, clover, alfalfa, vitamin-packed twist with your fresh, or dish a healthy, mineral-rich, alfalfa, sandwich, home-grown organic broccoli, radish, and radish.
4. Easy Peasy #ad
Alfalfa Sprouting Seed | Non GMO | Grown in USA | from Our Farm to Your Door 1 Pound 16oz #adEasy Peasy #ad
- P>all natural, non gmo seeds grown in USA. P>easy to grow indoors or outdoors. P>from our farm to your table.
5. Food to Live #ad
Kosher, Bulk, Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds, 5 Pounds #adFood to Live #ad
- Loaded with essential nutrients: Alfalfa seeds are full of important vitamins and minerals, including vitamins K and C. Best served fresh: use alfalfa seeds for sprouting and enjoy the microgreens fresh to get the maximum benefits.
Delicious sprouts: Alfalfa sprouts are just the right amount of crunchy with a pleasantly mild flavor. Low in calories: fresh alfalfa sprouts only have about 30 calories in a serving. Antioxidant booster: Microgreens grown from alfalfa sprouting seeds are a good source of various antioxidants.
6. The Sprout House #ad
The Sprout House Certified Organic Non-GMO Sprouting Seeds Alfalfa 1 Pound #adThe Sprout House #ad
- Resealable bag - only sprout what you need. Once you begin the sprouting process, it is ready to harvest in about 5 to 7 days. Use as a salad topper or base, freshen up a sandwich or add to a smoothie. Certified organic alfalfa seeds - 16 ounces of sprouting seeds.
Alfalfa seeds - contains Certified Organic non-GMO Alfalfa Seeds. The resealable bag will keep your seeds fresh. Grow your own non-gmo food. Sprouting - home grown alfalfa sprouts can be germinated at home and eaten in a variety of ways.
7. Todd's Seeds #ad
Todd’s Seeds, Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds, Fast Growing Seeds with High Sprout Germination, 1 Pound Bulk Alfalfa Seeds #adTodd's Seeds #ad
- Growing your own sprouts at home helps save money and time! Lab tested - todd’s seeds are lab tested for pathogens and to ensure the highest possible germination rates. Nutritious & delicious - alfalfa sprouts are nutritious and delicious! Add sprouts to your salads, sandwiches or even a healthy snack to munch on.
Grow your own tasty sprouts with these seeds from Todd’s Seeds! Alfalfa sprouts are quite tasty with a sweet, nut-like flavor.
Fast growing seeds - todd’s seeds alfalfa sprouting seeds are always fresh! Seeds are hand packaged in the United States to ensure maximum freshness.
Each bag of seeds is manually inspected. Alfalfa sprouting seeds - alfalfa sprouting seeds are one of the most popular, nutritious, and delicious seeds out there. Vitamin rich - alfalfa sprouts are rich in vitamins and are an abundant source of vitamins A, E, C, B, and K. Alfalfa sprouts have countless health benefits and contain high concentrations of antioxidants.
8. Seed Kingdom #ad
Alfalfa Sprouting Organic Great Heirloom Vegetable by Seed Kingdom Bulk 15,000 Seed #adSeed Kingdom #ad
- Alfalfa sprouts are very tasty. Heirloom vegetable. One of the most popular of all sprouting seeds. They taste great on sandwiches and in salads. Medicago sativa.
|Brand||Seed Kingdom #ad|
9. The Sprout House #ad
Fenugreek, Clover 1 Pound, The Sprout House Ed's Mix Certified Organic Non-GMO Sprouting Seeds -Certified Organic Alfalfa, Broccoli #adThe Sprout House #ad
- Seeds can be germinated at home and eaten in a variety of ways. Grow your own organic non-gmo food Use as a salad topper or base, freshen up a sandwich or add to smoothie.
Resealable bag - only sprout what you need, the resealable bag will keep your seeds fresh. Ed's salad mix contains: certified Organic Non-GMO Alfalfa, Fenugreek, Broccoli, Clover. Developed by a father for his young family.
10. Handy Pantry #ad
1 Lbs Brand: Certified Organic Sprouting Seeds: Radish, Broccoli & Alfalfa: Cooking, Food Storage or Delicious Salad Sprouts, Handy Pantry 3 Part Salad Sprout Seed Mix #adHandy Pantry #ad
- Delicious mix to add to a salad or eat all by themselves. Handy pantry Brand - Certified Organic. All seeds are very High Germination - Seeds are Microbial Tested. Mix is mostly alfalfa and Broccoli, with a touch of Radish for a nice hint of spice. Resealable bag.
|Brand||Handy Pantry #ad|
|Manufacturer||Handy Pantry #ad|