As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Tropical Plants of Florida #ad
Monstera Delicioso, Tropical Plants of Florida Plant Only, Overall Height 22" to 24", Swiss Cheese Plant, 3 Gallon Pot #adTropical Plants of Florida #ad
- Bloom time: tropical Foliage Plant; Watering: Moderately moist soil. Usda plant hardiness zone: 32°F, 10 to 11. Overall size: 24 inches to 28 inches tall including the 10inch planter.
Environment: monstera Deliciosa Swiss Cheese plant does best in partial sun exposure. Please select heat pack option if night temperatures are below 38f.
2. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot 18-20"Tall, AMERICAN PLANT EXCHANGE Philodendron Monstera Deliciosa Split Leaf Easy Care Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This top air purifying plant measures 18-20" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves. Monstera tolerates thrives in medium to bright indirect sunlight on window sills, counter tops, desks, and tables in your home or office.
The vibrant green leaves give any decor instant jungle attraction and also produce lovely flowers that develop into delicious edible Breadfruit.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. Also called the “swiss cheese Plant” this very popular and easy-care tropical houseplant is famous for its quirky natural leaf holes.
3. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
6 in. Pot, Perfect Plants Monstera Deliciosa | Split Leaf Philodendron | Live Indoor Houseplant | Easy Care | Low to Bright Light Requirements |, Air Purifying #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Attractive foliage - this Monstera Deliciosia has wide heart shaped leaves with beautiful fenestrations holes and splits in the leaves. Unique dÉcor - add a vibrant splash of green to your Room, Office, or anywhere in Your Home! Moderate light - can thrive in a Low to Bright Indoor or Outdoor Environment.
Live better - indoor plants Are Known To Boost Mood, Productivity, Concentration and Creativity. Easy care - this live monstera plant is one of the most popular houseplants, perfect for your indoor space, with very little attention required.
4. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Split Leaf Philodendron Monstera Deliciosa Live Plant, Green, 3 Gallon #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Also called the “swiss cheese Plant” this easy-care tropical house plant is famous for its quirky natural leaf holes. The vibrant green leaves give any decor instant jungle attraction and also produce lovely flowers that develop into delicious edible Breadfruit.
Only needs to be watered every 1-2 weeks and allow the soil to dry out between waterings. Measures from 20-24" tall from the bottom of the plastic containers to the top of the leaves.
Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms. Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home. Monstera tolerates low light but thrives in medium to bright indirect sunlight near a sunny East or West facing window.
|Brand||American Plant Exchange #ad|
|Part Number||Split Leaf Philodendron|
|Model||Split Leaf Philodendron|
5. Costa Farms #ad
Ships with Décor Planter, Monstera deliciosa, 2 to 3-Feet Tall, Costa Farms Split-Leaf Philodendron, Fresh From Our Farm, Live Indoor Plant, Excellent Gift or Home Décor #adCosta Farms #ad
- Grows best near a sunny window, but not in direct sunlight. Authentic costa farms brand plants are grown in premium soil with slow release fertilizer and have the Costa Farms logo on the pots.
Height at shipping is approximately 20 Inches tall, measured from the bottom of the pot to the top of the plant. To avoid water spillage, this container does not have holes. Water when the top couple inches of the soil are dry.
It is an ideal focal point for any room, and office spaces. The monstera features holes or cuts in leaves give them their distinctive look. Ships in a lightweight, 10-inch decor planter; made from a 100% recyclable #5 material. Keep for yourself or give as a gift. Look for ships from and sold by to ensure you’re getting Costa Farms brand premium plants.
|Brand||Costa Farms #ad|
|Manufacturer||Costa Farms #ad|
6. JM BAMBOO #ad
JM BAMBOO Split Leaf Philodendron 6" Pot, Monstera, Edible Fruit Tastes Like Pineapple #adJM BAMBOO #ad
- Proper name: monstera deliciosa. Keep evenly moist, not wet or dry. The large split leaves develop with age. Great gift for the home, apartment, office, dorm or den. Prefers bright, indirect light or artificial light. Edible fruit tastes like pineapple, Home-growth by 9GreenBox.
|Brand||JM BAMBOO #ad|
7. American Plant Exchange #ad
Fruit Producing Indoor Air Purifier, 6" Pot, American Plant Exchange Philodendron Monstera Deliciosa Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Most 6" plants have leaves that are just beginning to split - your plant may not yet have holes, give your Monstera deliciosa plenty of bright, but should develop them soon! To promote mature leaves, indirect light and provide a support for the plant to climb such as a moss pole or trellis.
Nicknamed "swiss cheese plant" for the splits and holes that characterize its leaves, this dense vine can grow to immense proportions, with leaves becoming ever more perforated as the plant matures.
These vibrant houseplants look best in living and dining rooms where your guests can admire them for all their beauty. This item does not sHIP to California. Monstera deliciosa has one of the most distinctive and enduringly popular leaves in the houseplant world. As an added bonus, they also purify the air! Seasons: autumn Winter Spring Summer.
8. TruBlu Supply #ad
Free Care Guide, 4" Pot, Philodendron Monstera Split-Leaf Live House Plant #adTruBlu Supply #ad
- The split leaf philodendron also called a monstera deliciosa, Panama, as the plant matures, and india, have big glossy heart-shaped leaves that, is a large popular easy- care houseplant. The slits in the leaves will appear as the plant matures.
These plants are native to the jungles of Mexico, split from the leaf edge to the center vein. These slits in the leaves are called cuts. 1 philodendron monstera split-leaf live house plant - 4" Pot - Free Care GuideMonstera Split-Leaf Live House Plant - 4" Pot - Free Care Guide.
9. Hirt's Gardens #ad
Monstera-Edible Fruit Like Pineapple, Split Leaf Philodendron 6" Hanging Basket #adHirt's Gardens #ad
- 6-" hanging Basket. Easy to care. Exoticatropicals. Com specializes in rare and unusual plants that are easy to grow.
10. American Plant Exchange #ad
Green, 4" Pot, American Plant Exchange Monstera Adansonii Swiss Cheese Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- You can see why they call this “Swiss cheese plant”. House plants have been proven to reduce stress, aid in restful sleep, boost your mood, and improve productivity. This plant grows in a 4" plastic nursery container and measures from 8-11" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the fronds.
It is easy to grow and tolerates low light. Smaller size, but still a big impact.
The narrow leaves have large oval shaped holes in them. Swiss cheese vine makes a perfect evergreen houseplant for both beginners and experts, since it's easy to care for and exotic in appearance.
This plant makes an unusual hanging basket or trailing over a mixed pot. Because it doesn’t grow as fast and as big as the Monstera Deliciosa, it is perfect for smaller spaces. Good for your health, a nasa study identified the Areca as one of the top air purifying plants to remove harmful chemicals from the air in your home.