As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Best of the West #ad
Best of the West Masters Selection 20 Pound Bag All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Grilling, Smoking, and Outdoor Cooking #adBest of the West #ad
- Cleaner burn: No added chemicals or preservatives for a cleaner burn. 20-pound bag: long-lasting 20-pound bag of lump charcoal for grilling or smoking; Dimensions L x W x H: 27 x 15. 50 x 2. 50 inches; Weight: 20 pounds.
Real smoky flavor: Adds smoky hardwood flavor to meats and vegetables. All-natural lump charcoal: All-natural charcoal burns hotter and longer than regular briquettes. Enjoy grilling season: fire up the grill with the Best of the West Masters Selection Hardwood Lump Charcoal.
2. Cowboy #ad
Cowboy 24220 Lump Charcoal, 20-Pound #adCowboy #ad
- No off tastes or flavors from additives used in briquettes. Environmentally sustainable, made from renewable resources. Lights without using lighter fluid. Burns hot and fast to sear in foods' Flavor. All natural, 100-percent hardwood lump charcoal.
3. Fogo #ad
Fogo Super Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Smoked Hardwood Large Lump Charcoal for Smoking Sessions and Reverse Sear Type Cooks, 35 Pounds #adFogo #ad
- Premium blend: 35-pound bag of all-natural hardwood lump charcoal that's perfect for smoking sessions and reverse sear type cooks; Super Premium charcoal can be used for everyday cooking but recommended for smoking sessions and reverse sear type cooks.
Restaurant quality: charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures quickly; Has a delicious oaky hardwood smoked flavor.
Lights up fast: Charcoal lights fast and lights long. Big pieces: large sized charcoal pieces 4 inches or longer; The large size gives more surface area and will ensure a long and slow burn and give better airflow for temperature control. Excellent for kamado grills: lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic style Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Primo, Kamado Joe, and more.
4. Fogo #ad
17.6 Pounds, Fogo Super Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Grilling and Smoking #adFogo #ad
- 17. 6-pound bag of all-natural hardwood super lump charcoal that's perfect for long cooks Alternatively, FOGO Premium is better for everyday cooking. Charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures.
Lump charcoal that's perfect for ceramic style Kamado Grills like Big Green Egg, Primo, Kamado Joe, and more. Charcoal lights fast and lights long. 80% of the bag is filled with large pieces of 4 inches or larger; larger pieces have more surface area which helps with longer burn times.
5. Best of the West #ad
Best of the West Premium Mesquite Natural Lump BBQ Grill Smoker Charcoal, 40 Pounds #adBest of the West #ad
- Reusable: douse remnants with water and reuse once dry, making them more fuel-efficient than wood chips. All natural: made from natural, eco-friendly sustainably-sourced hardwood with no chemicals or additives. Eco-friendly: repurpose ashes as a compost filler or soil amendment and help your garden grow while helping the environment.
Endlessly efficient: Burns hotter, longer, and cleaner than regular charcoal for improved cooking and efficiency. Adds delicious flavor: infuse ribs, kebobs, burgers, vegetables, steaks, brats, and more with unmatchable smokey flavor.
6. Harder Charcoal #ad
33 LB Bag, Harder Charcoal HAXLWC33 100 Percent Natural XL Restaurant Style Barbecue Grilling Lump Charcoal #adHarder Charcoal #ad
- Made without cutting down living trees: Quebracho wood is harvested from South America and is harvested without cutting down a single tree. Excellent for many types of grills: Perfect for ceramic Kamado style cookers like Primo, Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe, and more.
Restaurant quality charcoal: 100% all-natural XL restaurant-style charcoal that's perfect for grilling and smoking your favorite foods. Produces steady heat: Designed for extreme long-lasting heat without excess smoke and sparks. Unique style of wood: Handmade from the "axe breaker" Quebracho Wood.
7. Rockwood #ad
And Pecan Wood Mix, Hickory, Maple, Rockwood All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal, Missouri Oak #adRockwood #ad
- 1 consumer ranked charcoal and on the Naked Whiz' Lump Charcoal Database. 100% all-natural lump charcoal made from Missouri grown Oak, Hickory, Maple, & Pecan.
Our slow burning, ash minimizing coal lights easily, and burns boldly for juicier, heats quickly, more flavorful food and is great for any type of grill or smoker.
Not a single tree is harvested - made exclusively from hardwood left over from timber milling. Highly recommended" by the professional reviewers at The Naked Whiz. Made from renewable, natural resources. Our paper bag and soy-based inks are recyclable, landfill-safe, and won't produce harmful fumes if burned.
8. Fogo #ad
17.6 Pounds, Fogo Premium Oak Restaurant All-Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal for Grilling and Smoking #adFogo #ad
- Restaurant quality: Charcoal is restaurant quality and makes it easy to reach high searing temperatures quickly. Excellent for kamado grills: lump charcoal that's perfect for Kamado Grills like BGE Minimax, Weber Kettle, Smoky Mountain, Weber, Kamado Joe Jr, and more.
Premium blend: 17. 6-pound bag of all-natural hardwood lump charcoal that's perfect for everyday smoking and grilling Try FOGO Super Premium for longer cooks.
2 different sizes: piece size is 70% medium-sized pieces that are 2-3 inches in size and 30% small pieces 1 1/3 to 2 inches in size. Lights up fast: Charcoal lights fast and lights long.
9. Josper #ad
QBE White Quebracho, Josper, 9,5 kg 20.9 lbs Bag, All Natural Restaurant Quality, Premium Lump Hardwood Charcoal for Grilling #adJosper #ad
- Sustainable and all Natural product. Josper's charcoal traditionally reserved for commercial clients is now available to individual consumers. Best in class : josper is widely recognize as the world's leading manufacturer of restaurant grade charcoal ovens.
Low smoke, low ash, no sparkle and EASY Cleanup. Great for: charcoal grills, Smokers and Kamados like Big Green Egg. Lump wood charcoal : keeping true to the JOSPER philosophy of excellence, our charcoals are larger, longer lasting and hotter than traditional charcoal.
10. Royal Oak #ad
Royal Oak 195228021 15.4# NAT Lump Charcoal, 15.4 lb #adRoyal Oak #ad
- Ready in about 15 minutes. 100 percent all natural - made from renewable oak, hickory, maple and walnut. Hotter and even burning for consistent grilling each time. Can be used for all grills and smokers including kamado and ceramic grills. No chemicals or additives.
|Brand||Royal Oak #ad|
|Manufacturer||Royal Oak #ad|