As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Lovage Herb Levisticum officinale Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- The plants typically grow to a mature height of roughly 4 to 6 feet tall and are ready to be harvested in about 90 days. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Quality lovage seeds packaged by seed needs. The leaves are usually consumed as an herb, by adding them to fresh garden salads. All lovage seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Lovage is an heirloom herb that originated in much of Europe, where it was widely cultivated.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. The roots are used as a vegetable and the seeds can even be used as a spice, casseroles and soups. They can also be used to flavor many soups, gumbos, to flavor meats, sauces and stews as well.
2. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Lovage Seeds 500 Seeds Non-GMO Open-Pollinated High Yield Heirloom 85% Germination Rate 1.67g, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Native to southern europe and used for centuries beloved during the Medieval times this delicious and hard to find herb tastes like an intense, leaves, sweet celery. Levisticum officinale - non-GMO - open-pollinated - 85% Germination Rate with current lot.
As adopters of the safe seed Pledge, and above all, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, usa.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, to ensure your satisfaction. Often used in soups, stews, salads, lovage is also used in England for a cordial mixed with brandy for a warming winter cocktail. Very hardy and can grow well even into colder climates. Stems, and seeds are all edible.
3. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Heirloom Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Herb Lovage 9277 Green 500 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Roots and young stems are also edible. Harvest in about 100 days. Germination rate about 70% or better. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America.
Young leaves taste like celery and are used in spring tonic salads and with potato, rice, soups, and poultry dishes.
4. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
An herb That Tastes Like Celery, 50 Count Seed Pack- Non-GMO, with Undertones of Parsley and a hint of Anise., Country Creek LLC, Lovage Herb Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- The plant can be used in any recipe that calls for parsley or celery. Free shipping! every product is packaged in air-tight, resealable bags! Every part of Lovage can be used and is edible.
The leaves have a strong flavor and aroma, a little goes a long way when using in your recipes. An herb often used for garnishing dished, stews, salads, and savory dishes.
5. Hometown Seeds #ad
Non-GMO, 1 Gram, Approximately 250 Seeds, Lovage Herb Seeds #adHometown Seeds #ad
- Lovage is a tall perennial herb plant tasting of parsley and celery. Start seeds indoors and transplant after hardening the plants. Lovage typically grows between 4 and 6 feet tall. Harvest 85 to 95 days from seed. Package contains 1 gram, approximately 250 Lovage Herb Seeds.
6. SS0138 #ad
Lovage- Levisticum Officinalis- 50 Seeds - #adSS0138 #ad
- Garden. Light required: No Depth: 1/4 inch. Ships to: Worldwide. Temperature: 68f average Germ Time: 7 - 14 days. Moisture: keep seeds moist until germination Plant Spacing: 24 - 36 inches.
7. Outsidepride #ad
Outsidepride Lovage Herb Plant Seeds, 1000 Seeds #adOutsidepride #ad
- Sow 4 - 5 of these heirloom, non gmo seeds for every plant you want in your herb garden. Lovage works well in potato and tomato dishes, or anything in the starch category.
Levisticum officinalis, salads, is a very old herb with properties perfect for today's healthy lifestyles. Every part of this herb plant is edible! It will grow to about 2 - 3 feet the first, year and then possibly upwards of 6 feet after the first year.
Lovage is a perennial herb growing in USDA Zones 3 - 8 reaching 78 inches in height. Its unique flavor, which many people compare to celery, AKA Lovage, stews, plus it gives extra flavor to vegetarian soups, can be used as a salt substitute, and casseroles.
8. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Country Creek LLC, an herb That Tastes Like Celery, with Undertones of Parsley and a hint of Anise., 25 Count Seed Pack- Non-GMO, Lovage Herb Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- The leaves have a strong flavor and aroma, a little goes a long way when using in your recipes. Free shipping! every product is packaged in air-tight, resealable bags! An herb often used for garnishing dished, salads, stews, and savory dishes.
The plant can be used in any recipe that calls for parsley or celery. Every part of Lovage can be used and is edible.
9. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
An herb That Tastes Like Celery, 100 Count Seed Pack- Non-GMO, Country Creek LLC, Lovage Herb Seeds, with Undertones of Parsley and a hint of Anise. #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- An herb often used for garnishing dished, stews, salads, and savory dishes. Free shipping! every product is packaged in air-tight, resealable bags! The plant can be used in any recipe that calls for parsley or celery.
The leaves have a strong flavor and aroma, a little goes a long way when using in your recipes. Every part of Lovage can be used and is edible.
10. HOME GROWN #ad
Thyme, Dill, Parsley, Mint, Cilantro, Marjoram, Basil, Chives, Lavender, 15 Culinary Herb Seed Vault, 4500 Plus Seeds for Planting for Indoor or Outdoor Herbs Garden, Rosemary, Heirloom and Non GMO #adHOME GROWN #ad
- Have confidence about our quality and 100% satisfaction guarantee. Notice*** some variety of seeds are eXTREMELY SMALL and will appear to not have the correct quantities of seeds. ***. These can be used as an indoor herb garden, gardening kit, a kitchen herb garden, or in an outdoor garden bed.
Less than $2 per seed variety - 4500+ seeds in every package and instruction booklet - our assorted heirloom seeds pack have a large variety of seeds and with high germination rates. We have checked several times for seed quantities and have always counted them to be correct. Great for cooking or medicinal herbal teas.
Fresh herbs all year indoors or outdoor herb garden - plant seeds all year indoors as a window herb garden or transfer them to raised planter to enjoy amazing herbs all year. Seeds are contained inside in waterproof resealable mylar pouch to maintain freshness and quality of the seeds.
If there is any concerns please let us know. Great gift for gardeners - chefs - survivalist - what else is better than giving a gardener a bag full of seeds to have a bountiful garden or for those that are like to be prepared for emergencies. Nothing compares to fresh herb plants and a beautiful garden. Looking for the 15 most popular culinary herbs with 15 bonus plant markers? - Stop buying dry, stale, flavorless dry herbs and start growing your own herb garden indoors or outdoors. Plant more and use as spouts or micro greens.
|Brand||HOME GROWN #ad|
|Manufacturer||HOME GROWN #ad|