As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. IMAGE #ad
Image 100099405 Kills Nutsedge Concentrate, 24 Ounce #adIMAGE #ad
- Image label. Image is a postemergent, selective herbicide for use in southern turf grass and selected ornamentals. Manufactured in United States.
2. Sedgehammer + #ad
Sedgehammer 1.3 oz #adSedgehammer + #ad
- Each gallon of finished solution covers approximately 1, 000 square feet. Bottle makes 40 gallons of finished solution. Sedgehammer herbicide is for use in established lawns, golf courses, cemetaries, sports fields, roadsides, school grounds, residential property, public recreation areas, sod or turf seed farms, landscaped areas, fallow areas, fairgrounds, other non-crop sites including: airports, tennis courts, race tracks, ornamental turfgrass, campgrounds, and landscape areas.
1. 33 oz bottle - halosulfuron-methyl - 75% * * 13. 5 gram package Halosulfuron-methyl - 5% *. Bottle covers 1-2 acres. Can also be applied in residential turf, and rights-of-way. In high volume broadcast applications, each 1. 33 oz. Each 1. 33 oz. Each 13. 5 g packet makes 1 gallon of finished solution and already contains a surfactant.
|Brand||Sedgehammer + #ad|
3. Bonide #ad
Bonide BND069, Sedge Ender Weed Control Concentrate, Weed Killer 16 oz. #adBonide #ad
- For best results, apply with enough time for it to completely dry before it rains. One pint can treat 2, 700 square feet, 000 to 8, depending on the intended use and various mix rates. Will not wash off after it has dried.
Complete grass coverage - safe to use on both warm and cool season grasses such as bluegrass, fescue, Bermuda grass, ryegrass, and carpetgrass. Kills weeds, goosegrass, not the lawn - sedge Ender Weed Control kills yellow nutsedge, crabgrass, foxtail, and other grassy weeds down to their roots.
It kills the roots and shoots of existing weeds while preventing the growth of newly emerged weed seedlings.
Pre and post emergent control - product is designed for application before or after weeds have sprouted. Expansive coverage - bonide sedge ender weed control is an incredibly economical concentrate offering. Won't wash away - our herbicide spray starts working on contact and is rainproof within hours.
4. Ortho #ad
32oz, Ortho Nutsedge Killer for Lawns Ready-To-Spray #adOrtho #ad
- Rainproof in 2 hours. Kills weeds, Not Lawns. For northern and Southern turf grasses. Ready to use—no mixing. Kills yellow and purple Nutsedge, Kyllinga and over 50 other tough weeds.
|Manufacturer||Arett Sales - LG #ad|
5. Roundup #ad
Not the Lawn, Clover and Nutsedge, Dandelions, 1.33 gal., For Use on Northern Grasses, Roundup For Lawns1 Ready to Use, All-in-One Weed Killer for Lawns, One Solution for Crabgrass, Kills Weeds #adRoundup #ad
- For hard-to-kill summer crabgrass and grassy weeds, use Roundup for Lawns Crabgrass Destroyer. Lawn weed killer for use on Northern grasses, buffalograss, perennial ryegrass, fescue, bermudagrass, including Kentucky bluegrass, and zoysiagrass.
Weed killer with an extended wand to make it easy to spot-treat lawn weeds. Starts working immediately and rainproof in as little as 3 hours. Kills over 250 weeds, dandelion, including crabgrass, clover, and yellow nutsedge-won't harm your lawn.
6. Diquat E-PRO #ad
Diquat E-PRO Aquatic Herbicide Equivalent to Reward-1 Gallon #adDiquat E-PRO #ad
- Diquat herbicide is for weed/algae control in and around ponds, industrial land, lakes, residential lawns, recreational land, commercial greenhouses and nurseries, landscapes, and public areas.
Diquat dibromide 37. 3%. Diquat should be mixed at a rate of 1 gallon per surface acre 4' depth or mixed at 32ounces per 100 gallons when spraying as a commercial weed killer.
7. Scotts #ad
Treats up to 5,000 sq. ft., 10 lb., Fast Acting, Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide, Fungus Control #adScotts #ad
- Ft. People and pets may re-enter treated area after application. Prevents and controls: this lawn fungus treatment is preventative when used on lawns to control brown spots and rings before they appear, and curative when applied on lawns showing signs of disease.
Use with confidence: apply this lawn fungus control with a Scotts spreader at a uniform coverage; a 10 lb. Fast acting: starts working in 24 hours of treatment; the systemic fungicide formula controls common broad spectrum diseases for up to 4 weeks.
Don't let brown spots or mildew block your path to a beautiful yard; Scotts DiseaseEx Lawn Fungicide is a fast-acting formula that stops and prevents 26 common lawn-blemishing diseases.
Cures 26 lawn disease types: offers broad spectrum disease prevention and control against Brown Patch, Summer Patch, Necrotic Ring Spot, Powdery Mildew, Stem and Stripe Rust, Red Thread, Yellow Patch and more listed diseases. Bag can treat up to 5, 000 sq.
8. Syngenta #ad
Syngenta 46256 Tenacity 8oz Herbicide, Clear #adSyngenta #ad
- Assembly not required. Made in United States. Brand name: Syngenta. Eliminates weeds at seedlings so new grass can flourish.
9. Liquid Harvest #ad
Herbicide Dye, Fertilizer Marking Dye, Turf Mark and Blue Herbicide Marker, Liquid Harvest Lazer Blue Concentrated Spray Pattern Indicator 8 Ounces Perfect Weed Spray Dye #adLiquid Harvest #ad
- Non-permanent and nonstaining. Easily marks grass and lawns. Mixes only with water based solutions, will not work with oil based. Indicates where spray mixtures have been applied. Mix with herbicides, pesticides, fungicides, & fertilizers.
10. Green Gobbler #ad
Green Gobbler 20% Vinegar Weed & Grass Killer | Natural and Organic | 1 Gallon Spray | Glyphosate Free Herbicide #adGreen Gobbler #ad
- Use on crabgrass, dandelions, moss, white clover, clover weeds, etc. Made straight from corn. We value our customers and we stand behind all of our products. Kills weeds & grass fast - eliminate any type of weed in just a matter of hours.
Use on driveways, pavers, mulch beds, etc. Made strictly from ethanol distilled from corn grain. 20% formula is four times stronger than traditional table vinegar. Certified for organic use - completely eliminates and desiccates weeds and grasses without using toxic chemicals.
Green gobbler contains 20% acetic acid. Safe to use anywhere - perfect for residential, commercial, flower beds, concrete, barns, farmlands, sidewalks, parking lots, industrial and agricultural use.
Glyphosate-free. Omri listed weed killer and certified for organic use. Ready to use right out the container. Expect a refund with no questions asked. 30-day money back guarantee - if you are not pleased, call or email us with your order number and we will reimburse your entire purchase. Powerful formula - no potentially cancer-causing chemicals. Apply where weeds and grasses are not desired.