As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 5GallonBucketHydro #ad
Complete Nutrition, Lettuce Greens and Herbs Hydroponic Nutrients #ad5GallonBucketHydro #ad
- Inexpensive - includes more than 2#'s to make 128 gallons of nutrients! Do not be fooled by high priced multi-purpose liquids or single-part solid fertilizers - you cannot mix all fertilizers into one compound without problems, which is why our system is two-part.
Very simple to use. Non liquid - you are not paying for the handling, packaging, and shipping costs associated with a pre mixed liquid.
No smoke and mirrors. Transparent - we tell you EXACTLY what our formulation is. Complete nutrient formulation for greens herbs, p, Mg, k, Lettuce and Microgreens - Contains all 5 macro nutrients N, Ca and all 6 micro nutrients perfectly balanced for these types of plants. Simple to use - you literally only need three five-gallon buckets and measuring cup.
2. Go Grow Planters #ad
Gardening Nutrients for Non-GMO Veggies, Herbs and Flowers. 16-4-17 Formula for Hydroponic or Soil-Filled Container Growing; 5-Pack, Leafy Greens, Go Grow Hydroponic Plant Food #adGo Grow Planters #ad
- Non-circulating hydroponics - developed to be used with Go Grow Planters, but also works great with all types of hydroponic and soil-filled container growing methods. Easy - no need for ec or ph tests: simply tear open the foil lined pouch, pour into water and gently stir.
Convenient - pre-measure packets available in a 3. 5 and 5. 5 gallon sizes – makes a total of 17. 5 gallons or 27.
5 gallons. Dissolves easily in all types of water and provides your seedlings and plants with the 16 macro/micro nutrients needed for beautiful, healthy, repeatable results. Go grow - get one and help a community grOW, a portion of every sale goes to help those in struggling communities by provide the technology to grow healthy produce.
Nutrients are kept dry and fresh until you need them. Hydroponic nutrients – complete nutrition for all types of hydroponic and soil-filled container gardening. Nutrient solution can be stored in a light-blocking container for months.
3. General Hydroponics #ad
Bloom, Micro Combo Fertilizer set, General Hydroponics Flora Grow, 1 Quart Pack of 3 #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Users can adjust mixtures to suit specific plant needs; Enhances flavor, nutrition, aroma and essential oils in both hydroponic and soil cultivated plants. Gh flora series is the original building block Nutrient System imitated but never duplicated; Contains complete Primary, Secondary and Micro Nutrients for enhanced yields and better crop quality.
Ph balanced for ease of use; nasa and Antarctic research scientists choose Flora Series -- because of its superior formulation and reliability. Contains highly purified concentrates for maximum solubility.
4. General Hydroponics #ad
Provides Nutrients For Structural & Foliar Growth, Use With FloraMicro & FloraBloom, Ideal For Hydroponics, 1-Quart, General Hydroponics FloraGro 2-1-6 #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Combine floragro 2-1-6 with floramicro and floraBloom to create a nutrient mix tailor-made for your plants and their phase of growth seedling, cutting, structural, flowering, or fruiting. To ensure the best results, stir well, always add FloraMicro to fresh water first, then add FloraGro and/or FloraBloom.
Ideal for hydroponic applications and as a nutrient supplement for potted plants. Contains an n-p-K of 2-1-6. General hydroponics FloraGro 2-1-6 delivers nutrients for structural and foliar growth.
5. Zeus & Pluto #ad
All Natrual Hydroponic Nutrients 15-0-0 Makes 64 gallons #adZeus & Pluto #ad
- Great for all kinds of hydroponic system and great for soil gardens. Great for most plants. Can not over feed when following directions. 100% natural, made in the USA. Use as offten as you like. Work with hard water.
6. Root Farm #ad
Liquid Nutrient for Hydroponic Plants, 32oz, Root Farm All-Purpose Supplement #adRoot Farm #ad
- When combined with root farm base nutrient part 1, including a boost of phosphorus and potassium, root Farm All-Purpose Supplement Part 2 delivers key nutrients your plants need, for all phases of their growth cycle.
Can be used with water-based systems such as the Root Farm Hydro Garden System. Can be used with soil-less growing media including Root Farm Hydro Garden Potting Mix and Root Farm Hydro Garden Coco Coir Blend in Root Farm Felt Garden Pots.
Can be used to grow a variety of plant types, including leafy greens and herbs like lettuce and basil, or in hydroponic gardens that have a mixture of plant types. Feed chart on the label provides instructions for how to prepare the nutrient solution.
|Brand||Root Farm #ad|
|Manufacturer||Root Farm #ad|
7. General Hydroponics #ad
Secondary Nutrient Deficiencies Helps Prevent Blossom End Rot & Tip Burn, Soluble, Brown/A, Concentrated Blend of Calcium & Magnesium, Clean, General Hydroponics CALiMAGic 1-0-0, 6 gallon #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Prevents secondary nutrient deficiencies in fast growing plants. Will not clog spray lines or drip emitters and can be used in reservoirs combined with many other fertilizers.
Calimagic 1-0-0 is a concentrated blend of readily available calcium and magnesium. Helps prevent blossom end rot and tip burn in tomatoes, lettuce, and other calcium intensive plants. Contains an npK of 1-0-0 .
8. General Hydroponics #ad
2.2 lb, General Hydroponics MaxiGro Plant Food For Vigorous Growth #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- Use to encourage growth of seedlings and cuttings and to stimulate rapid growth through the vegetative growth stage. Maxigro and maxibloom will provide superior results when used with a wide variety of crops in all hydroponic, soil or soil-based growing environments.
Use in the reproductive stage in fast-growing annuals. Maxigro and maxibloom are stand-alone, water-soluble, dry concentrated nutrients. Use 1-2 teaspoons per gallon of water.
9. MasterBlend #ad
MASTERBLEND 4-18-38 Complete Combo Kit Fertilizer Bulk 12.5 Pound Kit #adMasterBlend #ad
- Used by professionals worldwide for optimum plant growth. Contains masterblend 4-18-38, calcium Nitrate 15. 5-0-0, and epsom Salt Magnesium Sulfate.
100% water soluble for easy plant uptake. Packed by weight in a 1/1/05 ratio based off the masterblend recipe of 12g MB, 12g, CN, and 6g ES. Masterblend 4-18-38 master Kit 3 Separate Components in correct amounts.
10. General Hydroponics #ad
General Hydroponics pH Control Kit for a Balanced Nutrient Solution #adGeneral Hydroponics #ad
- General hydroponics ph control kit contains 8 oz pH UP, 8 oz pH DOWN, 1 oz indicator and vial. Many growers prefer our pH Test Kit to expensive electronic meters because of its reliability and ease of use. Simply fill a test-tube halfway with the nutrient, add a few drops of pH Test Indicator, and observe the coloration of the liquid in the test vial.
General hydroponics pH Control Kit makes pH testing easy. It's everything a grower needs to keep pH levels in the desired range, typically 5. 5 to 6. 5, in one handy kit.