As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Grip Clip #ad
6 watts/FT 50 Feet + 10 Foot Cold Lead, Grip Clip Heat Tape Pro for Ice Dam Prevention Heavy Duty, Plug-in Ready Heat Cable, Self-Regulating, 120V #adGrip Clip #ad
- Uses: for use on flat roofs, metal roofs, asphalt roofs, rubber roofs and more. American support: knowledgeable, minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to about ice dam prevention.
Warranty: best-in-industry 5 year warranty - etl listed - WILL NOT short or burnout if cable is overlapped and can be used on flat roofs and metal roofs, unlike cheap cables. We are excited to help! Email us at [email protected]
Com. Heavy duty: heat tape pro is a commercial-grade self-regulating heat cable that substantially outperforms cheap cables such as EasyHeat and FrostKing. Heads up! please don’t forget to order radiant Solutions Company Roof Clips with this product - visit www. Heattapecalculator. Com for cable length and accessory recommendations.
|Brand||Grip Clip #ad|
|Manufacturer||Grip Clip #ad|
2. H&G lifestyles #ad
H&G lifestyles Roof Snow De-Icing Kit Self-Regulating-Plug-in Ready Heat Cable 80 feet 8 Watts Per Foot #adH&G lifestyles #ad
- Tough xlpe as inner insulation and weather resistant pvc high-low temperature as out jacket. 100% screen rate and tinned copper core. More safe and more healthy; self-regulating temperature design is energy-saving and safer, If you are not completely satisfied with H&G lifestyles heating cable, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Heated wire for roof is a commercial-grade self-regulating heat cable that substantially outperforms cheap cables such as EasyHeat and FrostKing.
Suitable for all roof and gutter configurations. Easy to install; no maintenance required, self-Regulating roof snow melt cable WILL NOT short or burnout if cable is overlapped and can be used on flat roofs and metal roofs, unlike cheap cables.
Self-regulating 158 °f=70℃） designed to prevent ice build up, from forming on roofs and in gutters and downspouts. Protect your roof from damage and leaking, known as ice dams, keep the water flowing in gutter & downspouts. H&g lifestyles heat tape（120 volt, 8 watts/ft. Used for metal or plastic gutters/downspouts, Inclined roofs Roofs with noncombustible shingles.
3. HEATIT #ad
HEATIT HIRD 80 feet 5 Watts Per Foot Roof & Gutter Snow De-Icing Cable #adHEATIT #ad
- Designed to prevent ice build up, known as ice dams, from forming on roofs and in gutters and downspouts. 6 ft 18/3 cold lead with plug. Pre-assembled, no maintenance required. More safe and more healthy. Used for metal or plastic gutters/downspouts, Inclined roofs Roofs with noncombustible shingles Ex.
Asphalt shingles that meet national building codes. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid. Both csa and etl approved. Plug cable in, you should feel slightly warm to the touch.
Easy instruction manual, ready to install, clips and spacers are included. Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the heat cable completely so it does not touch, and in approximately 5 minutes, cross over or overlap on itself.
Do not plug in the cable until it has been completely uncoiled. Protect your roof from damage and leaking, keep the water flowing in gutter & downspouts. Three year limited warranty- if you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don't hesitate to contact us in any time. Different lengths are available; Suitable for most roof and gutter configurations. Then unplug the cable.
4. Happybuy #ad
Happybuy Roof Heat Cable 38FT Heat Tape for Roof and Gutters 115-125V with Thermostat Gutter Heater Cable 18AWG Heat Strips for Roof Self-Regulate Ice Dam Prevention Heat Tape -40 to 105℃ #adHappybuy #ad
- Tips: do not install this gutter heat cable to remove ice dams that have already formed or to clear the roof of ice and snow. Note: our roof heat cable is a commercial-grade self-regulating heat cable that substantially outperforms cheap cables. Manuals & notes- different roofs need various install methods, thus we will offer you a clear user manual to guide you.
It can also display: week, work modes switch, DSTdaylight saving time, low battery alert, etc. More durable & safer than cheaper products. Remote digital control- this heat tape for gutters kit includes a thermostat and a socket.
Easy instruction manual, plug-in design, enough clips, downspouts and/or valleys. Note: it includes 6. 56ft cold leadcold lead is unheated; For example: a 38ft length cable is actually made of 38ft heating cable and 6. 56ft cold lead. 2. 4ghz wireless auto connection tech, time, current & target temp℃/℉, you can adjust functions with the remote controller.
Reliable heat tape- input: 115-125v; length: 38ft; working temperature: -40 to 105℃; output: 7w/ft; bending radius: 1. 96"; bus wires: 18awg; this gutter heater cable is made of 2pcs heating conductor and wrapped with PVC layer, braided copper and outer PVC cover. Suitable roof types- not all roofs can use the heat strips for roof, for the safety, such as roofs with noncombustible tab shingles like asphalt shingles that meet national building codes, it only accept inclined roofs, metal or plastic gutters/downspouts.
|Part Number||Roof Heat Cable 38FT|
5. Easy Heat #ad
Easy Heat ADKS-1200 240' 1200 Watts 120 V Roof/Gutter Deicer Cable #adEasy Heat #ad
- Easy heat electric Roof De-Icing Cable. Provides a clear path for melting water to flow off roof. One year limited. Complete with clips and spacers. Approved for metal and plastic gutters.
|Brand||Easy Heat #ad|
|Manufacturer||Easy Heat #ad|
6. Easy Heat #ad
Easy Heat ADKS-1000 200-Foot Roof Snow De-Icing Kit,Brown/A #adEasy Heat #ad
- For residential applications. Includes 6 packages of clips. Suitable for most roof and gutter configurations; available in several lengths. Easy to install; no maintenance required.
Fixed resistance, pre-terminated. Provides uninterrupted path for melting water to flow off roof. Snow de-icing cable prevents winter damage to roof, gutters, and downspouts.
|Brand||Easy Heat #ad|
|Manufacturer||Easy Heat #ad|
7. Wrap-On #ad
100' Black Electric Heating Cord with 3 Prong Plug & 120 Volt Operation, 14101, Wrap-On Roof and Gutter Deicing Cable #adWrap-On #ad
- Each package contains one ready-to-install cable, shingle clips, cable spacers and complete installation instructions. Made in USA. Roof and gutter cables operate at 120 volt, 5 watts per foot.
Requires weatherproof GFCI outlet with control switch. Can be applied on pitched roofs with non-combustible tab shingles, in gutters and in downspouts.
|Manufacturer||PIRIT Heated Products #ad|
|Warranty||2 year manufacturer|
8. Grip Clip #ad
Anodized Black, Grip Clip Roof Clips for Installing Heat Tape, Simple Nail Free Cable Clips 25 Pack .325, Prevents Ice Dam Damage to Roof and Gutters #adGrip Clip #ad
- Grip clips do not loosen and can hold over 40 pounds per clip for a secure long lasting solution. Clips install in 3 seconds and can be re-positioned quickly. Install heat cable roofs without creating holes or voiding roofing warranties.
No tools needed and can be installed in cold weather. Compatible with all manufacturers of ice dam prevention heat cable and most pitched roofing systems - asphalt, synthetic, composite, wood, etc.
9. 9milelake #ad
9milelake Heat Roof Gutter De-Icing Ice Snow Melter Cable Tape Kit, with Thermostat: On：6±3℃ Off：13±3℃ 100FT #ad9milelake #ad
- Snow de-icing cable prevents winter damage to roof, gutters, and downspouts. Provides uninterrupted path for melting water to flow off roof.
Includes packages of clips. Suitable for most roof and gutter configurations; available in several lengths. Easy to install; no maintenance required, With Thermostat: On：6±3℃ Off：13±3℃.
|Manufacturer||freebird trading #ad|
10. Xarex #ad
Xarex XGR Self Regulating Roof Gutter De-Icing Heating Cable 62ft, Pre-Assembled Heat Trace Tape for Ice Dam Prevention Electric Warmer Deicer Heater System Deicing Snow Melt Gutters Cables Tapes #adXarex #ad
- When installing our products – check first if you have an available ground-fault protected outlet near the roof where the heating cable is to be installed. Especially, 1 do not use extension cords of any kind under any circumstances. Ul certified pre-terminated package – our self-regulating parallel heating cable has been tested and approved by UL.
As the temperature gets warmer, which allows the cable to cool. Here's how to pick the right length of xgr 120v! - all you need to know is the a length of your roof edge, c total gutter length, D Total downspout length. Roof clips, b eave overhangdepth, hangers and UV CABLE TIES are also included.
Please refer to the fourth product image for an example or you can simply provide us A~D and we will help you pick the right XGR 120V. If you don't, please have a qualified electrician install an outlet in accordance with all prevailing national/local codes and standards that is protected from rain and other water.
2 no thermostat, this heating cable will continue to run even if temperature is not freezing, so IT MUST BE ENERGIZED ONLY WHEN ICING CONDITIONS ARE PRESENT. The heating cable must be plugged in directly to the outlet. Safety guidelines – failure to conform to installation instructions may result in electrical shock and fire. It means the safety and reliability have been confirmed through a series of rigorous tests under normal to extreme operating conditions when installed per manufacturer's installation instructions. For any other application or method of installation, consult with beforehand.
|Manufacturer||E S TEC CO LTD #ad|