As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Gro Concentrated Planting Mix 0.33 Cu Ft #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Feeds plants for up to 6 months. Grows up to 3x bigger plants than native soil and feeds up to 6 months. Can be used in-ground or in containers see label for instructions. Expands up to 3x when water is added and creates up to 90% more air space in native soil.
Holds up to 50% more water than basic potting soil. Expands up to 3x when water is added and grows up to 3X bigger plants than native soil. Ships right to your door in a lightweight package, so no heavy lifting. Great substitute for garden soil or potting mix.
2. Miracle-Gro #ad
Miracle-Gro Potting Mix 2 cu. ft. #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- For use in containers. Unfed plants. Feeds up to 6 months. Grows plants twice as Big! vs. For indoor and outdoor container plants. More blooms for more color vs. Unfed plants.
3. Coast of Maine #ad
20 Quart Bag, Coast of Maine OMRI Listed Tomato and Vegetable Plant Potting Soil Compost Blend for Container Gardens and Flower Pots #adCoast of Maine #ad
- Certified organic: OMRI-listed and preservative-free for use in organic gardening operations. Nutrient dense: dark brown blend of composts and nutrients to provide everything your plants need. Ideal for all plants: Lightweight, organic compost potting soil blend that's ideal for tomatoes and vegetables.
Perfect density: Balanced design encourages water retention and steady drainage. Plenty of material: 20 quarts of potting soil for your container garden or professional farm; Material: Earthworms.
4. Mountain Valley Seed Company #ad
OMRI Organic, Flowers, Add Water, Gardening, Herbs, Microgreens, 1 Block = 15 Gallons of Potting Soil Approx Wheelbarrow Full, Peat Free, Minute Soil, Compressed Coco Coir Fiber Grow Medium #adMountain Valley Seed Company #ad
- Minute soil wheelbarrow block - 1 block - add 5. 5 gallons of water to each brick to re-hydrate - Expands up to 15 times - Yields approx 15 gallons of soil per block - Approximately a wheelbarrow full of soil. Much easier and tidyer than hauling large bags of damp potting soil.
Ideal for any growing use: Indoor seed starts, wheatgrass & more. Minute soil by mountain valley seed company is pure, untreated, raw fibrous coconut coir that is compressed into light convenient discs or blocks that quicky expand into an amazing grow medium when you add water - OMRI listed for organic production.
Convenient - lightweight, compact and rehydrates quickly - Just add water - Peat Free - Eco Friendly - Raw & Non-ammended add your own fertilizer.
Better growth - minute soil provides improved water holding capacity and aeration for faster, strong plant growth, and healthier roots. Versatile - use as straight grow medium, garden soil, flowers, vegetables, microgreens, house plants, herbs, or add to garden soil to improve water holding capacity & aeration.
5. Organic Plant Magic #ad
Nutrient Rich Plant Food Derived from Natural Coconut Coir & Worm Castings Fertilizer, Expands up to 4 Times When Mixed with Water, Compressed Organic Potting-Soil for Garden & Plants #adOrganic Plant Magic #ad
- Non-toxic… 100% natural ground coconut coir, amino acids, humic acids and kelp give your soil, beneficial bacteria, worm castings, mycorrhizae, plants and garden a super-boost. Gets water, air and nutrients to roots continuously on demand.
Easy to wet. A little does a lot… easy to use compressed soil granules quickly expand up to 4X and make up to 3 gallons of soil. Organic … kid, pet & planet friendly soil, conditioner and supplement grows more colorful flowers and better tasting nutritious vegetables that are far healthier for you.
Perfect for all plants, containers and gardens. Stays moist 3x longer. Nourish & see them flourish… packed with every essential nutrient plus trace minerals, this concentrated super soil feeds your plants for months and makes them grow up to 3X bigger! Fast acting & long lasting. Light, compact, easy to carry, resealable bag saves space.
6. Michigan Peat #ad
Michigan Peat 5540 Garden Magic Top Soil, 40-Pound #adMichigan Peat #ad
- Used as a top dressing and to fill holes in lawns and gardens. Garden magic top soil. Loosen heavy clay soils and enhance moisture retention in light soils. A blend of dark, reed sedge peat and sand. Available in 40-pound.
|Brand||Michigan Peat #ad|
|Manufacturer||Michigan Peat #ad|
7. Miracle-Gro #ad
And Herbs, For Vegetables, Miracle-Gro Performance Organics All Purpose Container Mix, Organic and Natural Plant Soil, Use in Indoor and Outdoor Containers, Feed for Up to 3 Months, Flowers, 1 cu. Ft #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Organic container mix feeds your indoor and outdoor container plants for up to 3 months. Not available in CA. Blended with aged compost. Enjoy miracle-gro results with organic and natural ingredients; OMRI Listed for organic use.
Miracle-gro performance organics all purpose Container Mix delivers twice the bounty vs unfed plants - more vegetables, flowers and herbs - with organic and natural ingredients. An all purpose formula for indoor and outdoor container gardening.
8. Espoma #ad
Espoma Company VFGS1 Organic Vegetable and Flower Soil #adEspoma #ad
- It contains sphagnum peat moss, peat humus, and earthworm castings to help loosen heavy soil. Perfect for in-ground plantings. Enhanced with myco-tone®, our proprietary blend of 11 strains of endo and ecto mycorrhizae. All natural & Organic. Premium Quality Blend.
|Manufacturer||BFG Supply #ad|
9. The Next Gardener #ad
Organic Soil, Herbs and Vegetables, 2 Dry Quarts, Starting Potting Mix, Soil Mix for Organic Ornamentals Cuttings #adThe Next Gardener #ad
- This organic professional starting soil mix is pH balanced 5. 5, lightweight, specially formulated for fast root development, and helps build strong roots for healthy, vigorous plants. This starting soil mix comes in small bags, great for garden starters, indoor home plant starting, and lovers of home gardening.
The right choice for optimum growth of general organic indoor potting, organic ornamentals, and cuttings – in trays and paper plugs.
It is 100% organic and all-natural potting mix. Professionally formulated soil mix with carefully screened blonde sphagnum peat with forest gold and a small amount of organic fertilizer for fast root development.
This starter soil mix is great for germinating most organic vegetables, cactus, flowers, herbs, fruits, succulents, indoor ornamentals, and so on. This starter soil is packed in a reusable sealing bag, to keep the soil fresh when storing and easy to open and close with every use.
10. Dr. Earth #ad
Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer Poly Bag, Dr. Earth Organic 5 Tomato #adDr. Earth #ad
- Contains pro-biotic, seven champion strains of beneficial soil microbes plus ecto and endo mycorrhizae. Contains no gMOs, chicken manure or sewage sludge. 100 percent natural and organic; Exceptional results because nutrients are released quickly; Feeds for several months; Consistent premium quality.
For more nutritious and tasty vegetables. More abundant crops; More nutritious and tasty vegetables. 100-percent organic formula provides optimum levels of essential plant nutrients; eliminates the need for chemical fertilizers when used as directed.
Feeds for several months. Eight select strains of ecto and Endo Mycorrhizae contribute to drought tolerance, enhanced nutrient availability and increased plant performance. Optimum levels of primary plant nutrients. Made with 100% organic and natural ingredients.
|Brand||Dr. Earth #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Earth #ad|